Ginger Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

Cory didn't come over again until the following Friday. This time I sat in there and watched them. It wasn't at all sexy. Corey looked like a pale sausage flopping between Shawna's thighs and I realized that my wife had put on more than a few pounds since we had married.

One thing that I noticed was he never had scratch marks on his back when the act was over. I still have scars from some of our more intense romps. Corey would grunt and growl and I kept expecting him to have a heart attack in the middle of the act.

When they were finished I would go to the guest room and go to bed. Shawna later informed me that Cory didn't like that I had a bed because I should be sleeping on the floor of her room. Of course by that point it was her room. I had moved my stuff into the guest room after the first play session.

"He also wants you to suck his cum out of me when he's done."

I have never hit a woman in my life. But when she spewed that little sentence out I was damn close to slapping the shit out of her. "Now that aint happening. I don't give a shit what Cory wants. He needs to remember this IS my home. Not his. He can say what he wants during the sessions but I don't have to do what he says."

Before long the sessions started happening more frequently. We went from once a week to three nights a week in the span of a month. I played the part and watched, only because Shawna wanted me to. The only demand Cory made that I gave in to was his order that I not jerk off. I didn't have any urge to.

Usually during their sessions I would meditate. My eyes would be wide open but I saw nothing. I didn't even hear their play; I was usually in a garden surrounded by green ferns and sunlight. Sometimes the words of wisdom came to me in my sensei's voice, other times I just heard birds singing.

One night after a particularly sweaty session, he told me to get them some water so that they didn't have to uncouple. I got up and went into the kitchen and got me a beer from the refrigerator and then went out onto the back deck to drink it.

Sometime later Cory appeared at the door with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey cuck boy. I thought I told you to get us some water."

"I ain't your servant pal."

"I am the bull here. I own Shawna now and I own her cunt. You better resect me."

I stood and faced him. "You need to remember you are in my home. I will toss you out on your ass of you don't cool your shit."

"Just for that I am going to take Shawna's ass next time. I know you haven't had it cuck boy." He turned and went back into the house.

I laughed to myself. Shawna had long ago warned me that if I ever tried to put my dick in her ass, it would be the last time I'd ever get sex from her. I knew he'd just sealed his doom and this game would be over soon.

The next day Shawna wasn't speaking to me. I had come to prefer those days because she wouldn't be spouting Cory's stupid demands at me and I could have some peace. I sat and watched baseball and then went to the rib joint down the street for dinner.

At eight that night Shawna informed me that Cory was on his way. I assumed my place in the chair and waited for the explosion. They started off with her sucking his dick as they always did. As she was sucking him, Cory reached down and started playing around her asshole. I half expected her to bite him, but all she did was moan louder,

He made her get on the bed and entered her from behind. As he was fucking her, he kept putting a finger or two into her ass. All she'd do was moan louder. After they'd been going for ten minutes or so, he reached beside him and pulled up a tube that I hadn't seen before. He squeezed some of the stuff onto Shawna's ass and renewed his assault with his fingers.

"Whose pussy am I fucking?" he asked her.

"It's your pussy Cory," she replied.

"You don't let cuck boy sample it do you?"

"No baby! It's all yours, you make it feel the best"

"Has cuck boy ever had your ass?"

"No. My ass is off-limits to cuck boy."

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

I'm not sure she said yes, but she definitely didn't say no. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed her hips down to the bed. He squirted more of the lube between her ass cheeks and started sliding his cock in between them. She reached back between her legs and began playing with herself.

"This is for you cuck boy," he said as he spread her ass cheeks apart and aimed his cock at her asshole.

The sound she made as he pushed his dick into her ass was something between pleasure and pain. He only got part of it in when she told him to slow down. In ten minutes or so, he was sawing his cock in and out of her ass just like he would her pussy. I just sat there getting more and more pissed off.

She had threatened and warned me about going near her ass, and now she was letting this guy have his way with it. All she kept saying was "Oh God," and how much she loved it in her ass. As soon as Cory came, I got up and left the room.

"I own your ass now! You got that cuck boy? I own this ass!"

I went to bed knowing that in the morning I would demand that this game end. If she didn't want to end it I would have Cory arrested for trespassing the next time he came over.

The next morning I was drinking a cup of coffee when Shawna finally rose for the day. "My ass is sore thanks to you."

"Thanks to me? Oh hell no! You threatened me about going near your ass and then you let him take it? Do even try blaming me. I am tired of this game. I think it's time for it to end."

"It ends when Cory says so. He's the bull."

"Bullshit! It ends now. Next time he comes I'll toss him out and call the cops if he don't leave. This game IS done."

"I wouldn't call the police Ginger. He is on the lease now," she said as she threw the new lease in front of me. I looked at it and sure as shit they had signed a new lease a week ago and I wasn't listed on it. "The game ends when our bull says it ends. Face the fact that you are a cuckold."

"So your word is as good as a fifty dollar pistol, and you are as trustworthy as a politician," I said, and then I slipped in under my breath "Lying cunt."

"You agreed to this. I only said it wasn't permanent. It's not. But Cory has a say in this too and I won't stop until he agrees."

She disappeared into another part of the apartment and I pulled out the Yellow Pages and started looking up attorneys' numbers. I made a list that I planned to call from work the next day.

I went down town to get a bite to eat. When I got back Shawna was at the kitchen table with my list of attorneys. "You know we have played this childish game before Ginger. Your list of attorneys isn't going to change my mind. Cory gets a say. Call attorneys. What are you going to tell them? "I let my wife have a lover and now I don't like it?' or like a five year old, 'They are mean to me.' What are you going to do when we stand in front of a court and have everyone there hear what a cuckold you are?"

I was about to tell her I no longer gave a shit when the phone rang. She answered it and looked right at me and said "Nothing. Just arguing with cuck boy." Then there was a pause, "Oh yeah. Hey cucky, go change my sheets. I want fresh linen when my bull takes me to paradise."

"Go fuck yourself," I said as I walked out of the room.

The last thing I heard as I left the room was "Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

A little bit later she called through the door, "I'm going to see Cory. His momma died and I want to go comfort him."

She left and I went to the bar. I wished there was someone I could talk this through with. Shawna had been right. If I stood in court and admitted I had let this happen I would look like an idiot. The same thing applied if I talked to anyone about it.

The only person who might understand would be Jason, and he liked being treated like this. Then the idea came to me. If I approached Shawna about starting our family she'd have to stop her birth control pills. Then she'd have to stop the game.

Fate seemed to smile on me a bit. I got home from work the next day to find Shawna sitting in the kitchen. "It seems our game has to stop for a week or so."

"Oh? Corey can't fuck my wife and mourn at the same time?"

"You are such an ass. No, his momma lived in Alabama and he has to drive there in the morning to help with the funeral stuff."

"You didn't go with him?"

"No. Why would I?"

"You love him. You stayed with him last night, which tells me the "game" has changed scope. You claim to be his, and tell me I have no say. Hell you even took me off of the lease and put him there. Why am I even still here?"

"Oh baby. The game is one thing. I love you more than words can ever say. I stayed with him last night, but we didn't have sex. It would have been wrong to have had sex and not included you. I added him to the lease so that you couldn't unilaterally end the game. Please don't feel like I don't want you anymore. Besides, sleeping with him while you're not around is cheating. The game is about the three of us, not just Cory and I."

"Oh? Why didn't anyone tell me I was having a grand old fucking time? Only two people get anything out of the God damned game. I sure as shit don't enjoy watching his fat pasty ass wallowing between your legs talking like he is something more than a fucking bagger at a God damn grocery store. I want the game to end. I want us to have babies. I'm ready for us to have a family."

Shawna immediately teared up. "Really? Do you mean it? I want to give you babies. I think you'll make a wonderful daddy."

I was elated. I was getting my wife back. We decided that she'd stop her birth control that next morning. She figured that by Saturday she'd be able to conceive and we could make a baby.

Friday at work Dale Armstrong came to me and asked for a few minutes of my time. I said OK and followed him into his office wondering what I'd done wrong. He sat and gestured for me to have a seat.

"What I am about to tell you goes no further than the two of us, for now."

"Sure thing Dale. You can count on me to keep quiet."

"I knew I could Dean. Here's the deal. I am taking the lead position at the main yard in North Platte Nebraska." For a brief moment his words hung in the air, and I had the notion he was handing me his job here. I would be shredded by many guys who had seniority and they have me fired within a week. He resumed speaking and put my fear to rest.

"I would like to take you with me. The safety guys there are all incompetent and it is within my power to replace them. I want to name you as head of company safety."

"What about guys that have seniority over me in Chicago? Can they block it?"

"That's why I want you to keep it under your hat. If they find out before I go then they can protest, but by taking you with me and then making you the head, it will be too late. I just don't want them getting wind of this before we go."

"I doubt George would want the job anyway, he's got it cushy in Chicago."

"You would be over them too. You'll be the national safety head Dean."

I let that sink in and then told him that I'd be honored to go. He told me that when I talked it over with Shawna to ask her not to say anything until we were ready. I spent the rest of the day Friday reading all of the memos from the North Platte office. We had a policy of ignoring them because they were not truly conductive to safe operation. But now I had to learn what I would be changing.

Then my thoughts turned to Shawna. The game was definitely over. We would have a whole new start. New town, new jobs, and a baby. I decided the best time to tell her would be Saturday night over dinner.

Saturday morning I gave her $200 and told her to get a makeover and some sexy lingerie to make the evening even better. She was giddy and more excited than I'd ever seen her and I congratulated myself for such a great idea. As soon as she had gone I went to the furniture store and bought a new bed. No way was I starting my family on the bed that she'd fucked him in.

By midafternoon I had the new bed set up and began putting candles and flowers around the room. At one point in the day the phone rang. The caller ID said it was Cory so I ignored it.

I contemplated moving my things back into the bedroom, but I decided that since a move was near, I'd leave them packed until we got to Nebraska. At 5:00 I closed the bedroom door and put a note on it telling Shawna to not go in there or she'd spoil a surprise and went to pick up dinner from a small Italian place. When I got back, Shawna was there and gave me a huge kiss when I entered.

She looked marvelous; even better than when she'd gotten all dolled up for Cory's first visit. I was actually feeling horny for the first time in quite some time. The first thing she wanted was to know the surprise. I made her wait until after dinner to see it.

We ate and then I walked her back to the bedroom. I opened the door and watched her face light up. "Surprise! A new bed for our baby to be made in." I told her to get ready while I went and took a shower. She went into the bedroom with her booty from the day's shopping and I went into the bathroom to shave and shower.

I got out of the shower and put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, even though I wasn't planning on wearing them for long. I finished combing my hair and went into the bedroom.

My blood instantly went to a boil as I walked in and saw Cory naked on the bed with Shawna.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I yelled.

"He's here to make our baby, why else would he be here?"

"No. I want to make our baby damn it. This is for our family Shawna, not his."

"But he wants me to have his baby Ginger. I know you'll be a great daddy to it, and we three can be a happy family. Heather is also going to have.."

"I don't give a flying fuck what Heather wants, what Jason wants, or what this loser wants. I'm not raising a baby when I had nothing to do with its conception."

"You can help me put my cock into her. That can be your part," Cory said.

"Get the fuck out of here right now," I told him. "She is my wife and if she's going to have anyone's baby it's going to be mine!"

"Our next baby can be yours Ginger. I really want to give Cory a baby. We'll never tell anyone who the father is."

"Fuck both of you. I'm leaving."

"I want you here baby," she said as I turned to go out of the room. I raised my middle finger over my shoulder as I walked.

"Oh no he didn't," I heard Cory say. I heard him jump off of the bed. I prepared to be hit in the back. Instead he grabbed me by the neck.

I planted my feet and wind-milled my arm under his shoulder to the back of his head. I pushed his head forward as I ducked under his arm and forced his face into the door jamb. There was a sickening "CRACK" and I wasn't sure if it was the jamb or his face.

I released his head and he began reeling backwards toward the bed again. As he got past me I threw a back kick into his chest that sent him flying into one of the new night stands, breaking the lamp.

Shawna screamed and I kept walking. I stopped in the guest room long enough to grab my things. I was now happy that I hadn't moved them earlier.

As I came back into the hall way I could hear Shawna yelling for me to come back, and for me to call an ambulance. Instead I went out the door and put my boxes into the passenger side of my tuck. I noticed that Cory had leaned his bike against the back of my truck. Now I knew why I had developed several scratches on the tail gate.

I got in the truck and started it up. "Fuck him," I said to myself as I backed out over the top of his Schwinn. Then it struck me that I had left my wallet in my jeans, and that I had left them in the bathroom. I put on the parking brake and went back inside to get my jeans.

The bathroom light was on and there was blood all over the sink. I picked up my jeans and headed back toward the door. Shawna came out of the kitchen as I was almost to the door.

"Where are you going? No one said you could leave. I.."

"Shut your pie hole Shawna. You obviously want your gad damned game and Cory more than you want me and a family. I'm done and I am out of here."

She started to say something but I slammed the door and got in my truck. I finished backing out of the drive, severely damaging Cory's bike as I did, and I drove off.

I drove in circles for a good portion of the evening. Every time I saw a police car I half expected to be pulled over and arrested for assault. Around nine I decided I needed some place to stay for the night. I drove twenty miles to the town of Pearl. I found a room in a small roadside motel and rented it for two nights.

As I fought for sleep that night I kept asking myself where I'd gone wrong. I also kept asking myself if the violent reaction to Cory grabbing me had been warranted. I guess the truth is that I snapped. I had thought the stupid cuckold game was over, and Shawna didn't want it to be.

In retrospect I should have divorced Shawna for even asking to play the game. I had let her brow beat me into going along with it, so it was primarily my fault. I went to sleep thinking I'd probably be arrested when I went to work on Monday.

I drove to work Monday morning and waited for the police to show up. When they hadn't even called by noon I started to wonder if maybe Cory and Shawna had decided to leave them out of it.

During my lunch break I called two lawyers. One refused to even see me because I was a man and I was most likely trying to keep my wife from using her. The next office I called said they'd see me at four o'clock sharp.

Dale let me leave a bit early and I was in the lawyer's office at ten til four. The receptionist gave me a stack of papers to fill out while I waited. As soon as I finished the paperwork I was beaconed into the office of Charlotte Garrett. She was at least twenty years older than I but she was quite striking. She made Shawna look like a burlap bag of crap.

Ms. Garrett looked over the papers and asked me for the whole story. I had planned on saying that I was tired of being married to Shawna and wanted out, but Ms. Garrett was so comforting to be around I just spilled the entire story.

When I was done she told me that if I had any pictures or proof of this I could file easily under adultery or mental cruelty. I told her that the only proof I had was the lease with Cory's name on it rather than mine. She told me she might be able to do something with that. She also told me that since I wasn't married to Shawna for more than six years I wouldn't have to give her alimony, or any of my retirement.

On Friday she had Shawna served at the apartment. The process server told her that another man had been at the apartment. His sworn statement was added to the evidence toward adultery.

That Friday was also the day that Dale announced that he was leaving for North Platte, and would be taking a few people with him. It turned out that he was also taking two people from the scheduling staff with him.

Later that day he asked me how ready I was to go. I told him all I had to do was gas up my truck and I would be ready. He smiled and told me he liked my enthusiasm. He didn't know I was serious. Everything I owned was in a motel room in Pearl and could be loaded into my truck in five minutes.

He told me to plan on leaving in two months, and offered to fly me to North Platte to find a home. Since I still had almost all of my money from the sale of my home and some of what Aunt Tori had left me, I was able to buy a nice house in North Platte. I closed on it a week before we all moved. I also got my first cellular phone while I was there.

I had met with Ms. Garrett before I left and she assured me that all of my money was safe and Shawna wouldn't be able to lay a finger on any of it. I gave her my new phone numbers and went on my way.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers