All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 12'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a very nice story. I really like the obvious love between all three characters though it is hard to imagine (for me) the lack of jealousy between the trio. I also appreciate the insight into a BDSM relationship that's not so over the top in the name calling and harsh humiliation Thank you

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years ago
Tantalizing

I find myself sucked in again. I love the freedom Virginia feels. I think we all need more of it - civilization has a tendency to yank it out of us.

JohnGreyJohnGreyover 9 years ago
Great story

Even if pet-play is not your kink, this is a great story and well written. Read it!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
hadn't realized...

...VMA, that you had posted a couple of new chapters of G & K. Butt I am very happy at the discovery.

Thinking about why I enjoyed these last three chapters. Not just the humor and compassion you show to your characters.

Your writing skill articulates the psychology of Pet Players. Specifically here, what I would describe as a 'Kindly' Dominant and the 'Voluntary' Submissive.

Intertwined with a constructive and loving relationship. And I would presume, with Betty continuing with Katy and accepting Virginia, this is become a polyamorous triangle, maybe circle?

The drama pending is how well Betty interacts with Ginny. Can Betty accept the needs of Virginia that create Ginny and stay within the limits of V/G's mental health?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Minor spell checks (BTW awesome story with a lot of heart)

"No, baby, I'm not going to take pictures of you. Really it's just so... so... well, all I can say is we agreed not to have sex. But I sure hope Betty and I have a chance when we're out tonight. I think I'll insist we take my car. (Having sex is hers is damn near impossible.")

(Having sex is hers is damn near impossible.") It should be Having sex in hers not is hers a minor typo that i doubt anyone but me noticed.

"The professor in my night classes talked about him night."

I am hesitant to add this in here however i will just to be sure i am not certain if you mean't for the words "Talked about him night" if so then please ignore this is however this was a mistake i am guessing you mean't something more along the lines of "Talked about him right". Or Talked about him tonight". Or of course you might have mean't something completely different!

Brian Andrews was a brilliant engineer and one (could not imagine him with someone who his intellectual equal.)

(who his intellectual equal.) This seems like a bit of a mistake of you simply typing what you were thinking and not realising how weird it sounded out loud then anything. I think i better version might be. "With someone who is his intellectual equal." Or "Who was" i think "Who is his intellectual equal probably works the best

As for my thoughts on the story i quite like how the characters interact with each other and how they think. What makes them tick. These kind of puppy stories do not really turn me on and i while i am usually not particularly aroused by these stories (which is more because of my own tastes rather then how you wrote it) i find myself compelled to read on because i am genuinely interested to see how it all turns out what happened to Brian and other character developments on V and how she turns out. You have a real gift don't squander it!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Again, I loved the puppy play

What you wrote is so very realistic. Looking forward to more and hopefully Betty will be as accepting of Ginny.

I think they make a great triad

ScantlieMabScantlieMabover 5 years ago
Hahahaha!

"'She's just learning how to be a lesbian.'" Best line ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous