Ginny and Katy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back and asked, "What have you been up to Ginny?"

I whimpered at her. She turned on the light and looked around. The couch caught her attention, though I was sure I'd left no mark on it. It was leather and should have sprung back as soon as I was off it. I was depending on her being as bright as I thought she was. And she didn't disappoint. She put her palm down on the couch, checking several places, clearly feeling the warm spot where I'd laid.

She came towards me. "Bad girl! You know you're not allowed on the furniture unless I say so."

She pulled me up by the collar and swatted me four or five times on my bottom. This was part of the game we'd agreed on, but was also a test. She did it, but I knew she was worried about it. Was I going to become a frightened eight year old again? But she did it just right. I yelped at each swat and loved every second of it.

She looked at me very closely for a few seconds, making sure she hadn't sent me into a panic.

Then said, in a strict tone of voice, "Sit, while I find out if you did anything else."

She walked back into the kitchen then out and up the hall, checking the laundry room. She came back and shut off the lights.

"Come along, naughty girl."

We went up the stairs. And I learned something about walking as a puppy her way. Going up the stairs was much easier her way than mine. I got to the top and ran down and up again. Going down was way easier too. When I got back to the top she was standing with her hands on her hips.

"What was that all about?"

I'm sure she knew, but we were in character. "Come along, and no more nonsense."

We went into my bedroom where she went to the closet and came back with a blanket, which she folded several times and put beside the bed.

She pointed and said, "Down."

I did, then curled up. She undressed, more or less dropping everything on the floor, climbed into bed and put out the lights.

She said, "Try not to get in any more trouble tonight, Ginny."

I was feeling just wonderful. And while considering what other trouble I might get into, fell soundly and happily asleep.

Sunday, February 26, 2012, Morning with Ginny

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke up even earlier than yesterday. Sleeping in an unfamiliar "bed," excitement, and the sleep I'd gotten in the living room while Katy was out all conspiring to wake me early. I was still on the blanket on the floor, of course. Emotionally I felt grand. But I needed to stretch the kinks out. I wasn't uncomfortable so much as I just wasn't used to this.

Normally, when Ginny slept on the floor it was just on the carpet. The blanket made it much more comfortable, but my body hadn't figured out how to relax properly on something softer than the carpeted floor but not as soft as my bed.

I got up, went out the door and down the hall. All this on all fours, some hands and knees, some the new way. I'd intended to just walk to the end of the hall, so some stretching, and go back to beg to be let up on the bed. But as I got to the end of the hall I realized I was thirsty and needed to pee.

Well, there had been water left in the bowl in the kitchen, so I went down the stairs, stopped to use the toilet, then went on to the kitchen. I guess since I didn't need to take my tail out, the Virginia vs. Ginny balance stayed pretty far over on the Ginny side this time.

I went to the kitchen, found that Katy must have refilled my bowl last night. I took a long drink then started back upstairs. As I passed through he living room I noticed my toys still on the floor and got an idea. I picked up the squeaky toy, careful not to bite hard enough for it to squeak, and went back to my blanket by the bed.

I checked the time and decided to let Katy sleep another couple of hours. I can usually wake up more or less when I want to, so I set my internal alarm and went back to sleep.

I woke again, close when I'd wanted to, and went into my laying down pose. I was about to start in on the squeaky toy when I noticed her clothes all around me on the floor. And remembered what that puppy had done one night I'd left my clothes on the floor. It cost me a shoe and a pair of panties. And I'd told Katy the story. I wondered if she'd left these clothes on the floor so I'd find them?

I decided, "yes." She's a bright girl. And usually, if clothes are the floor it's because we were too busy to pick them up. We had not been busy last night. I grinned and got one of her shoes. I decided not to actually damage it. Besides, I wasn't sure how I'd damage a patent leather pump with just my teeth. So, I played with it, pretty much just slobbering on.

Then I got her panties and laid down on my blanket again. They were interesting. I could smell Katy clearly and, more faintly, Betty and Betty's perfume. I got a bit turned on thinking about what they must have done to get the scent of Betty's pussy on Katy's panties.

And I noticed the toe on the pump still glistening with my saliva. Being turned on by the panties gave me another idea. I positioned my sex on the shoe and my nose over the panties and inhaled deeply. I was quickly very wet and started humping the shoe. Long enough to thoroughly coat it with my juices and scent. Then, reluctantly, made myself stop.

Oh, well. Can't play with myself now. I turned my attention back to the panties. I looked carefully to be sure they were just a regular that could be destroyed. Then I chewed into the crotch, messing them up pretty badly. I dropped them on the edge of the blanket, beside the shoe, so she's see them when she looked down. Finally ready, I got into my down pose again and started in on the squeaky toy.

On the third squeak I heard, "What the hell?"

I squeaked a couple of more times. "Virginia?"

Two more squeaks. "No, not Virginia. Ginny! Cut out that racket."

I jumped up, put my paws on the bed and looked over the edge at her with the toy in my mouth. Her hair was a mess, she had lipstick on one breast and her eyes barely open. She looked wonderful.

I squeaked again. "Gimme that damn thing."

I jumped away from her, away from the bed, and ran out of the room, squeaking down the hall. I stopped, still squeaking, and listened for her getting up.

I heard, "My shoe!"

Then a second later, and louder, "My panties! Ginny! Get in here!"

I went back to the door and peaked around it, trying to look like a guilty puppy. She pointed at the floor in front of her. "Right here."

I crawled up to her on my belly, but it was hard not to smile at her standing there holding her chewed up panties. I stopped in front of her and very slowly raised up into "sit."

She said "No, that won't do at all. Up, naughty girl."

I stood on hands and knees and dropped the toy. She knelt down, held my collar with one hand and started swatting my ass with a rolled up news paper. I hadn't even known she had the paper. She had definitely planned this. She'd set me up and hoped I'd take the bait.

I squirmed and whined and tried, not all that hard, to get away. And my oh my did I ever get wet. I got very wet. I could feel it running down my thighs. I was facing the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was going to be four or five hours before I could do anything about it.

I whimpered in frustration, but my timing was good. She interpreted it as whimpering from being punished.

She, again, looked closely at me for several seconds after she finished.

I was obviously in no real distress so she said "Down!"

I did. She got up, gathered her clothes, the news paper, and my toy, said "Stay!" and left the room.

The doors to our rooms are directly across the hall from each other. I saw her go into her room, heard doors opening and closing then the shower running. I'd been sitting about ten minutes and was thinking of breaking "stay" when I heard the shower stop.

She came out about five minutes later, hair still wet, barefoot but dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. She appeared to be bra less. I wondered if she had panties on, and smiled to myself again that such things now interested me so much. She had my toy and the chewed panties in her hand.

She pointed at me on her way by my bedroom door, said, sternly, "Stay!" and went downstairs.

I kept checking the clock. She'd left me up here for a half hour so far. I crawled, still on my belly, a few inches towards the door. Repeating every couple minutes until I could peak around the door frame into the hall. Nothing. I looked back at the clock. Forty minutes.

I was about to get up when I heard her yell up the stairs, "Ginny! Stay!"

Sigh. I thought, "God, does she know me." I snuggled into the carpet, still peeking down the hall.

Another ten minutes and "Ginny! Come."

I got up and ran downstairs. She was in the kitchen, at the table eating her breakfast. Mine, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, in bite size pieces, in my bowl. "Did you learn a lesson, baby?"

Bark!

But, of course, probably not the lesson she meant.

"Come give me a kiss, silly puppy."

I came up to her, put my paws on her thigh and reached up to kiss her. Moderately passionate. I was still wet from earlier and got more so from this kiss.

She pushed me down after a few seconds, ruffled my hair and said, "eat."

I went to eat, then thought about it and positioned myself so my pussy and tail were towards her. My tail curves up from my ass so, in this position, conceals nothing. I spread my legs a bit, to give her an better view, then leaned down to eat, wagging my tail from time to time. I glanced back a few times. She was mostly reading the news paper and eating, but a few times I caught her looking at me and wagged a little harder.

I finished eating, had a drink, then went over to sit by her. I hadn't actually meant to beg, but she looked down then picked up a bit of sausage from her plate and fed it to me, waited for me to swallow, then put her fingers in front of me so I could lick them clean.

I moved closer and put my chin on her thigh. She patted me, scratching between my shoulder blades. I sighed and settled down more, but keeping my front paws on the floor with my chin on her thigh wasn't at all comfortable. So I tried putting them on her thigh and resting my chin on them. That was better. But if I didn't pay attention I slipped off.

I moved in closer, put my fore arms on her thigh, crossed them, and rested my head on them. Much more comfortable. She continued to pat me from time to time and, a couple of more times, gave me bits of food from her plate.

She finished reading and eating, fed me the last of what she hadn't eaten, then stood up. "I'm going to read outside. You want to go out and play?"

Bark!

"Good girl. Go get your ball."

I went to the living room, retrieved the tennis ball, and returned as she opened the back door. She had her book from last night in her hand. We went out and walked to the picnic table. She took the ball, put it on the table, then sat and started reading.

She peeked over the book at me from time to time. I sat a few feet away from her looking at her and looking around the yard. She lowered the book. "Go play, Ginny. You've only got a few hours left."

I signed and went exploring again. I stood over the fish pond watching the goldfish swim around, then went to sniff the flowers. I walked around some more then came back to Katy and licked her knee.

She asked, "You wanted something?"

I looked at the ball then back to her and whined.

"You want this?"

Whine.

She picked it up and held it for me. I didn't take it but jumped around a bit, playing up the excited puppy bit. Come of think of it, that was really exactly how I felt.

She tossed it far back into the yard. We had played fetch for a half hour when she gave me a wicked grin and tossed the ball into the fish pond. I ran up and looked at it floating. It was out of reach even if I could have used my hands.

"Fetch, Ginny!"

I stepped in. The pond is temperature controlled for the benefit of the fish. It wasn't really cold. But it wasn't warm either. Memories of us playing in here came back to me. I splashed in, had to chase the ball for a bit as it kept getting away from me. I finally trapped it up against the side and picked it up. And I had an idea. I dunked my head into the water, soaking my hair. She was watching.

"Oh no, you don't!"

I ran up to her as she tossed her book on the far end of the table. I turned and shook my head, getting her wet up her front from knees to face.

She yelled, "Ginny! No! Sit!" She tried to sound angry, and actually did a fair job of it, but I could see her suppressing giggles.

She pealed off her shirt and used it to dry her face. I sat there and it was like I'd never seen her breasts before. Or watched her dry off before. The new situation, I guess. But I sat there in something like awe looking up at her.

She glanced down and dropped the shirt on my head. When I shook it off she had her shorts down around her ankles and was stepping out of them. She dropped them on the ground too. She hadn't worn panties.

"Take those into the laundry, baby. I'm sure you can open the hamper with your nose."

I looked back at the house and saw that she hadn't shut the kitchen door. I got the shirt and shorts in my mouth and did just what she told me to. When I came back out she was laying on her belly on the grass, up on her elbows reading the book again.

I walked up, licked her butt, and laid down beside her, in the other direction, with my back against her side and my legs spread showing her my pussy.

She patted my pubic hair then said, "You're looking pretty wet there, dear. You've got an hour and a half to go. Think you can make it?

I whined, paused a moment, and barked.

She said, "Good girl," closed my legs, and went back to reading.

I was too wound up to really go to sleep, though I did nap for short periods. I felt her get up and sat up myself.

"Find your ball, Ginny. Bring it to me."

I looked around the yard and saw it up on the picnic table. Retrieved it and brought it back to her. She was now sitting on the back steps. I posed in "beg" holding it up for her.

The took it then said, "Do you want to let Virginia come back before, or after, lunch?

Whine!

"Hmmm. Do you want lunch Ginny?"

Bark!

"Good, you play in the yard. There's something I've always wanted to do with a puppy, but we never had one. I have to go out for a few minutes. Be good."

She threw the ball into the middle of the yard. As I ran after it she got up and went in the house. I picked the ball up then laid down chewing on it. Shortly, I heard her car leave.

Brian's design of the house had been thorough. All the clocks in the house were tied to a central computer, which ran the security, phone and lights. The point is, since the clocks all connected to one place, there wasn't any trouble having a lot of them. You didn't have to run all over fixing clocks for daylight saving time or when there was a power failure.

So, there was a clock on the porch I could check to see she had been gone about twenty-five minutes when I heard her pull into the garage. She came through the back door with a bag from a local fast food place. I noticed she'd dressed in her usual "uniform" to go out and could see both panty and bra lines through her clothes.

She sat on the bottom step with the bag between her feet. She also had a large drink cup with a straw in it. She had me sit in front of her then pulled out a hamburger, took a bite out of it, then ripped off a piece and offered it to me. I took it and we alternated like that until it was gone. She also had French fries and she offered me one each time she had one.

She took a drink from the cup and held it out to me. I discovered it was a chocolate shake. My favorite, but also something I rarely had. In fact, neither of us had fast food very often. We had two large burgers, a large fries and a large chocolate shake between us.

It was well past noon when we finished. She wiped my mouth off then kissed me and held my head in her hands.

She said, "I always wanted to share some take out with my puppy. This is a high point for me, Ginny."

Bark, bark!

"Baby girl, I had a wonderful time. You're a beautiful puppy. But, it's time for Virginia to come back."

She led me out into the yard, had me roll over on my back and rubbed my belly for a few seconds, then got up and went in the house. I star fished and looked at the sky. I felt thoroughly at peace with everything, and most especially myself and Katy. She came back out with Ginny's toy box and clothes, put them near me, then went up on the porch to watch me.

After a few minutes I reached up and unlatched the collar, letting it fall off my neck. Then went on my side and took out the tail plug. I sat up and dropped the collar in the box and saw that she'd put her chewed up panties in there. I giggled then picked them up to show her.

I asked, "What are these for?"

She said, "Ginny got punished for them, I figured she earned having them. Maybe she'll work them over next time instead of new ones."

I wondered when she'd had time to wash them. I dressed, with her watching me. Pink panties and bra, sleeveless top, a mid thigh skirt, and my running shoes. Totally common weekend clothes for me. I picked up the box and my tail, went into the kitchen, washed the tail plug and put it in the box, closing and latching it. I noticed she'd made coffee, so I got two cups and went back outside.

When I went out she was sitting on the ground with her back to the picnic table bench, her legs spread apart so I could sit on the ground between them in front of her.

I said, "Katy, I'll take the back this time."

She shrugged and got up. I sat down and she sat in front of me, both of us looking towards the fish pond. We often sat this way talking late at night. The one in front rests her head on the shoulder or between the breasts of the one in back. The one in back has access to stroke the others shoulders, breasts and belly. Reaching her crotch is harder, but possible.

It's meant as a care taking position more than a sex position. We each had our coffee. I could easily put mine on the bench, she held hers with both hands. I traced the lines of her bra straps and cups and we talked.

We talked for a couple of hours. Things we'd liked and things that were just OK. We were apparently well suited for each other for this game because there was not a single thing we didn't like. We were both a bit frustrated by the "no sex" restriction, but agreed that it had paid off in working out other things for us.

We discussed the next step to take with Ginny. She wanted to do a couple of days during the week, so she'd be at work all day. I think she intellectually understood how much I liked being Ginny and would be happy with this. But she was doubtful, at a gut level, that I wouldn't get bored with the game if I was left home alone all day. At this point we were more settling her fears than mine. I knew I could always call a stop to it. Or could switch to Virginia for a few hours during the day.

But, she was afraid of loosing a relationship which, to her, was second only to her relationship with Betty. We ended up agreed to try it and would pick a time when I didn't have any activities scheduled out of the house. I'd have to check my calendar.

The coffee was long gone by the time we were done.

She looked at the clock then said, "We have two hours until our reservation. We're going to your favorite steak house."

Long pause. "Sex before we go?"

I pulled her t-shirt off then pushed her to her feet. I had myself naked in seconds. She got her pants tangled with her shoes.

I was down on my knees starting to lick her while she still was still struggling with her pants. I pushed her hands out of the way then put them on my head. She pulled me into her while I used my hands to untie her shoes, pull them off, then push the rest of her clothes over her feet.