Ginny and Katy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been wet when I started and my face was soon soaked. She came in just minutes and went down on her knees. I pushed her onto her back, positioned my pussy over her face and lowered myself onto her. I rubbed her while she brought me to my first orgasm, then went down on her again.

We'd worked out how to do this very fun trick from this position. We especially liked it for simultaneous orgasms. The one on top controlled the speed and we did it mostly non verbally. We'd gotten to where we could come, from mutual oral, at the same time. But we'd learned we had to have each already come at least once or we couldn't maintain enough control to do it together.

I decided to draw it out so we spent a half hour, getting close to the edge, backing off repeatedly.

She eventually called out, "That's enough, V. Let's finish! I can't take it any more! Please." And so we did. I gave her a minute to get her tongue and fingers back on me then we went over the edge less than a minute later. I rolled off her and we lay, in opposite directions, rubbing each other more and more lightly while we gently came down.

I looked over at the clock. "Shower and dress, honey. We should get going."

We gathered our clothes, went into the house, showered together, with much less playing that usual, dried and went to dress.

"Wait a minute, V. Got something for you."

She went to her room and came back with a shopping bag, then handed out me a complete outfit to me and a second, identical, outfit in her sizes. White underwear, in some comfortable cotton blend. White jeans shorts and t-shirts.

I asked, "Where did you get these, Katy?"

"I don't know. Betty bought them."

"Oh. Is she coming tonight?"

"If I have anything to say about it, she is. Do you want to help?"

"Um, of course. But I meant..."

"Yes, I know. I'm just playing with you. Yes, she's having dinner with us. It that OK?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh! And we don't have time for you to bring me off. Some times I wonder who's in control here."

I knew who was in control. So did she. The sub always has all the real power.

I offered, "I can drive and you can do yourself in the car."

She giggled and said, "Uh, no. It's very tempting, but no. I'd have to get the seat cleaned again. Let's get going."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Cut that out!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're going to be in trouble, little girl!"

"Yes, Katy."

We giggled out to the garage and went off to the restaurant in my SUV.

I was not surprised when we got there and found Betty was dressed just as we were. A few people pointed at us and made subdued comments about the identical blonde, brunette and red head. We were seated, ordered, and the meal went without incident.

Part way through Betty asked, "Virginia, your husband's name was Brian Andrews?"

"Yes, dear."

"And he was a mechanical engineer? A pretty famous one?"

"I' not sure about 'famous,' but yes he was a mostly mechanical engineer. He did other things too. Why?"

"The professor in my night classes talked about him night."

"Oh? Why would he talk about Brian?"

"Well, I was talking to a classmate about you..." I sat up very straight looked a little stricken. She reached across the table to hold my hand. "No, no. Just that you were a friend."

I said, "Sorry, I know that. It was a reflex reaction. I'm sorry, Betty."

"Sure. This is all awfully new for you, isn't it?"

"Um, yes. I... Never mind. About Brian?"

She let go of my hand and sat up.

"Right. I was talking about you and some guy overheard your name and said, 'You know that bimbo?' I responded all lady like and with total dignity. I said, far too loudly, something like 'What the fuck do you know about it? Have you ever met her?'"

Katy tossed in, "Yeah, 'lady like,' 'total dignity'."

Betty shrugged, "You know what they say, you can screw with me but don't screw with my friends. Anyway, the professor heard. Everyone heard."

He asked what was going on and I told him. He said to Tom, the guy with the mouth, "I know the woman, Thomas. She is indeed quite beautiful. So much so that you might almost, I say 'almost,' be excused for your uninformed conclusion."

"I've had delightful conversations with her on topics which I'm sure you're barely aware of. You would perhaps not be so surprised had you known her husband. Brian Andrews was a brilliant engineer and one could not imagine him with someone who his intellectual equal. I would suggest you not try to match wits with her. You will come out the looser."

Betty concluded, "Anyway, he went on to talk about Mr. Andrews to the class for about fifteen minutes. Using him as an example of what a really good engineer could do and be, with a few side comments about you and that people should be very careful about judging others by their appearances."

I had stopped eating listening to the story, but was more than a bit stunned by the comment about my intelligence.

I asked, "Professor Daniel Markham?"

"Yes, how do you remember him?"

"Brian thought a lot of him. And I did often have talks with him, usually about geopolitics, at parties while Brian was off talking about things I didn't have much interest in. Whatever made him think I was as intelligent as Brian?"

Katy asked, "You don't think you are?"

"I don't know."

Betty said, "Maybe you just never talked about anything where it came out. You had different interests, right?"

"Mostly, yes, we did. Except for day to day things. Kids, houses, family. Those sorts of things we agreed on always."

Katy asked, "Sex?"

"Well, no, we didn't always agreed on that. But it's such a broad subject that we found a lot we did agree on. It worked. And he was never judgmental about things I liked and he didn't."

The conversation drifted away to other topics from there.

Later, out in the parking lot, I decided to be a bit mischievous. Betty was getting into her car, about twenty feet away from mine.

I yelled across the lot, "Are you going to our house Betty? Katy said I can help make you come!"

Betty, Katy, and a couple walking across the parking lot all froze. There was only the sound of traffic going by for a few seconds then Katy burst out laughing.

Betty looked at the couple and said to them, "She's just learning how to be a lesbian." Then back to me "Yes, I'll follow you."

We had a pleasant evening, and I did help Katy bring Betty to a nice orgasm. They were kissing and touching so I quietly slipped out of the room, leaving them in my bed, and went off to sleep in Katy's room. It seemed to me they needed some time alone. About twenty minutes later Katy was standing by the bed.

"You OK Virginia? We didn't mean to shut you out."

"I'm fine Katy. I've had a grand time the last two days and it seemed to me you needed some time alone with Betty."

She looked out the door, across the hall then back to me.

"You're right. She's been having a hard time on the job and with her family and I've been working an awful lot. Thank you. We can switch beds."

"No, you two stay there and enjoy the space. I'm only sleeping."

She bent over to kiss me. I grabbed one of her nipples, pulled on it.

She said, "Ow!"

I said, "Give that to Betty for me. I'll see you both in the morning."

I rolled over and a few seconds later heard Betty say "Ow!" I went to sleep to the sounds of them talking, giggling and cooing at each other. They were apparently entirely comfortable with me hearing them. I didn't think I was quite that comfortable with both of them. At least not yet.

So much had changed for me in such a short time.