All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 16'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Inventive role play and I loved the skirts.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Gotta agree...

...very hot erotica! Practically measurable in Kelvins! I am amazed, VMA, at how your creativity and writing skills keeps your characters believable while continuing to develop fresh vitality for your storyline.

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 1 year ago

VMA is probably long gone (which is too bad she really is a fine author) but just a note from this chapter. I noticed on page 1 where Betty and V are in the car going shopping that they are talking about butt plugs and Ginny's tail. When was Betty ever introduced to Ginny? Did I miss a chapter or something.

Didn't really detract from the story but I noted the oddity.

5/5

J

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 1 year ago

OK ignore that last comment from me. VMA writes about it in the next chapter.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments used2bjustj. I'm around. And I try to write from time to time, but the quality is not anything I'm willing to publish. I suppose I may have "lost" it, but I sure hope not. I really want to finish Penny and Megan, two more parts to complete it, and Ginny and Katy, eight to ten more parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous