Ginny and Katy Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The note told her how to do her hair and dress and to go to the last room in the hall. We went to our classroom and waited. Betty standing by the book cases with her back to the door, me sitting in one of the desks.

In a couple of minutes the door knob turned. Betty spread her legs a bit and bent at the waist, totally exposing her panties and the camel toe she'd arranged. She pretended to be looking for a book on the bottom shelf. I played with one of my my pony tails with one hand, holding a book up with the other, pretending to read.

As the door opened we both turned our faces towards it. Betty remained bent at the waist. Katy stepped in and gasped, her mouth hanging open.

She wore back seamed thigh high stockings in dark brown and black heels. A black knee length skirt over white cotton panties like ours. A black full bra with a white shirt, buttoned and tucked in and, like ours, not hiding the bra.

Her hair, as we'd instructed, was in a very proper bun, held in place with an ordinary yellow pencil and she wore the half glasses we'd bought for her. I wanted to crawl to her and put my head up under her skirt.

Betty stood up, slowly, with a book in her hands. I closed mine, laid it on the desk, and folded my hands on it.

While Katy continued to stand with her mouth open Betty sat at her desk, laid down her book, and folded her hands on it as I had.

We sat there just watching her, two naughty school girls waiting for instruction. Katy slowly closed her mouth, stepped into the room, and shut the door. She looked at the chalk board where Betty, in a fair imitation of Katy's printing, had written "Miss. Berkshire" then, under that, "Instruction on proper behavior for young ladies."

Turned to look at us again, she whispered, "I never even thought of doing this."

Looking back to the board, she stepped into the role.

She said, "'Ladies,'? I don't think so, but..."

Standing over the desk, she picked up one of the two highly polished apples, then a long pointer. There were also pencils and pens, a few books, and two graded tests, both showing F's. And a tiny post-it note on the desk itself. She picked it up and read it.

She said, "I see, this starts everything?"

We smiled our best bimbo smiles at her, looked quickly at each other, then looked back at her and giggled.

She stood up, straightened her back and said, "Good morning, girls."

In unison, we said "Good morning, Miss. Berkshire."

I could see that had an effect on her similar to when I called her "mistress." She swallowed hard a couple of times then picked up the tests and looked over the questions and answers.

"Miss... uh... Sanders," I'd used my maiden name, "To the question, 'What is the proper greeting when you meet your girlfriend on the streets of Paris.' you have to know the correct answer is not 'Drop to my knees and lick her off.'"

I said, as innocently as I could manage, "It isn't, Miss Berkshire?"

"Uh, no. And Miss Campbell, you've answered 'Spank her soundly for not visiting in so long.'"

"Yes, Miss Berkshire."

"That's not the right answer either."

"It's not Miss Berkshire?"

Katy tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress a smile and said, "In fact, Miss Sanders, you seem to have answered every question with 'Drop to my knees and lick her off.'"

I replied, "No, ma'am, I didn't."

"Oh?" She scanned the form and stopped near the bottom. "Um, well, you're correct. To the question 'What do you do if the teacher is going to flunk you for the semester?' you answered 'Crawl under her desk and lick her off.'"

She looked up at me. I licked my lips slowly and said, "Isn't that the right answer, Miss Berkshire?"

After a moment she said, "Why, yes. Actually that is the right answer."

I sat brushing out my pony tails and then adjusted my bra and shirt before looking back at her.

She said, "Did you know that you are flunking for the semester, Miss Sanders."

I pouted, pulled at my lip with one finger, then said, "You said I got that question right, Miss Berkshire?"

"Yes, you did, Miss Sanders."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Oh, well."

I slipped out of my desk, went down on my hands and knees, and started crawling towards the open front of her desk. My breasts promptly fell out of my bra and I could feel my nipples brushing against the fabric of my shirt. By the time I'd gone three paces they were as hard as they ever get. By the time I got to the desk they were crying out for attention.

While I worked my way down the aisle, Katy said, "And Miss Campbell, you seem to have answered every question with some sort of spanking."

Betty responded, brightly, "Yes, ma'am! My mistress says it's the universal punishment for incorrect behavior."

Katy said, "Your mistress is very wise. Now think carefully. What might be a correct punishment for getting every question on your test wrong?"

Betty whined, just a little, "A spanking?"

"Very good, Miss Campbell. Please come up to my desk."

"Yes, ma'am."

I heard Betty's heels clicking on the floor. She went past me and around the desk.

"What about her, Miss Berkshire?"

"What about her?"

"She got every question wrong too!"

"No, she got one right. And she's demonstrating that it was correct right now. Aren't you Miss Sanders?"

I was unbuttoning the waist band of Katy's skirt as I answered, "Yes, Miss Berkshire."

I could see Betty's shoes and legs from my position. Katy pulled her panties down to her knees the pressed the insides of her thighs to have her spread her legs. Katy lifted her bottom off the chair to let me pull her skirt down, then pushed her chair back a foot or so.

As I tried to pull her panties down, she said, "No, Miss Sanders. As teacher I must maintain some degree of decorum. You will have to apply your talents through, or around, my panties."

She spread her legs. The result of her pushing her chair back was that I could now see Betty all the way up to her exposed vulva, which glistened slightly. She was bent over with her finger tips on the floor. She looked my way and we exchanged quick smiles before I saw the paddle we'd left on Katy's desk whack into her behind.

Katy said, "You will count, Miss Campbell," and then, "You're not working, Miss Sanders."

Betty said, "One!"

I pressed my face against the front of her panties and sought out her slit. Easier said than done as the fabric was in no way sheer. In fact, the panties gusset covered her sex quite completely. Never the less, I involved my nose and my tongue and, after a few seconds, was able to discern the top of her folds.

Katy rotated her hips a bit and spread her legs a little more, giving me better access. Meanwhile I could hear SLAP, "Two!" SLAP, "Three." and so on. When she reached ten, Katy told her to bend over the desk. I couldn't see what was happening, with my face buried between Katy's thighs, but I did hear Betty moan.

Katy reached down, pushed me back, pulled the crotch of her panties aside, then pulled my head back in. Now I could really do some magic on her. And I began. She let out a long low moan, accompanied a moment later by a similar one from Betty. I slipped one hand between my legs and sought out the waist band of my panties.

Katy said, "You will not touch yourself, Miss Sanders."

Damn. Well, OK. So I slid my hands up her thighs and tickled at her now swollen vulva with my fingers. I licked deeply into her, occasionally flicking my tongue across her clit. She squirmed a bit and, at the same time, I heard Betty's heels click several times. Katy was making her squirm too.

And I realized that whatever I did to Katy with my tongue or fingers, she was giving to Betty with her fingers. I promptly tested my theory by sucking Katy's clit into my mouth and lashing it with my tongue. She gasped and shuddered. In a moment I heard Betty gasp similarly and the desk creak as her hips shuddered against the edge.

I found myself impressed that she was doing, with just one hand, her other being on the back of my head, what I was using both hands, my tongue and my nose for. I decided to go for the kill and really went at it on Katy. Her breathing started coming in short gasps, her legs stiffened, her hand on my head pulled me in hard. And with a whine that rose to a scream she came. And moments later I heard Betty scream as well.

I started to back out, but she held me face against her sex.

"You're not done yet, Miss Sanders."

So I started licking again.

"Hands on the floor. Be gentle, Miss Sanders."

I did as I was told.

"Miss Campbell, pull your panties up, take the paddle, and administer Miss Sanders punishment. Nine times, please. She did get one question right."

Betty giggled and I heard her come around the desk where she pulled my panties down to my knees. I was quite wet and open. My clit had long since slid out of it's hood and had rubbed against my panties as I'd worked on Katy. Betty touched it with a finger and I jumped, further into Katy's crotch. Then she massaged it for a few seconds, causing me to moan loudly.

"None of that, Miss Campbell. Sit on the edge of the desk so you have a good view of her behind."

I heard the desk creek above me as Betty sat on it. Then, with no warning at all, SLAP.

Betty asked, "Does she have to count?"

"No, she's busy. You can count for her."

Betty giggled, then said, "One."

And so it progressed all the way up to nine. Betty knew the rules about hurting me as well as Katy did. So, it hadn't hurt. But my behind was well warmed.

Betty asked, "May I diddle her now, Miss Berkshire?"

"You may, Miss Campbell. And Miss Sanders, I have recovered. You may apply yourself more diligently to your work."

I did. Behind me, Betty pushed my knees as far apart as they'd go with my panties around them, the started on me with her fingers. Several from one hand inside me, several from the other working on my clit. And she did something a bit different. She stroked it, not unlike one would stroke a cock. The strokes were very short, of course. It's not that big or long. But definitely strokes.

I went crazy instantly. Gasping for air, bucking my hips. Trying to both get away from her touch and trying to press into the space between her finger tips. She slowed up, but still continued to stroke it. I felt her kiss my backside, once on each side, then lick from the very bottom of my vulva, over my anus, and up to the top of my ass cleavage.

As she'd crossed my anus she'd pressed down a bit with her tongue. I went stiff all over then let out my breath with a gust. She did it again, lingering over my anus and stroking harder a bit longer.

I recalled our conversation, and my apprehension. But I knew I was very clean down there. I found I was loving this. She made no attempt to put her tongue inside, just licked across it.

I heard Katy say, "Finish her off, then get back to your desk, Miss Campbell."

Betty answered, "Yes, Miss Berkshire," and in seconds did just what she'd been told. I screamed, I banged my head on the underside of the desk twice. My arms gave out, leaving my chest and head on the floor, my ass way up in the air.

Betty said, "She's dripped all over her panties, Miss Berkshire."

Katy said, "That's all right. She used to wearing wet panties."

"May I go wash my hands?"

"You may. And get us all some water while you're at it."

"Yes, Miss Berkshire."

I heard her click across the floor, and the door open and close.

Katy asked, "Are you hurt?"

I replied, "No, ma'am. It wasn't that hard."

"Very well, then pull up your panties and go to your desk."

I did. The skirt, of course, was too short to sit on. I squished as I sat down. Plus, since my clit had not yet retracted, sitting sent another wave of shudders, along with a tiny orgasm, through me. I put my breasts back into my bra, then sat with my knees demurely together, folded my hands on the book in front of me, and looked expectantly at Katy.

"Fix your make up, Miss Sanders."

I got my purse, wiped her juices off my face, and reapplied my makeup. When Betty returned, after giving each of us a water bottle, she was instructed to do the same. We both took up the "good little school girl" pose.

Somewhat to my surprise, Katy got up, adjusted her panties, put her skirt back on, and started into a lesson on girl-girl sexual positions, illustrating her comments on the chalk board. When she reached what she called "advanced positions" she had Betty and I on her desk trying out those positions.

But she wouldn't let us come. Or completely undress. We'd pull panties aside or slip them down to knees or ankles. Or pull breasts out of bras and shirts. What about her, Miss Berkshire?But after each position was demonstrated, she have us stand and put everything back on. This went on for a little over an hour until Betty and I were both whimpering as she had us try out one more position.

"Now, girls, this one is for three people. I'll help you demonstrate."

She unbuttoned her skirt, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Then had us kneel facing each other with our knees touching.

"Both of you, put your right hands in your panties and find your clits. You may rub very gently, but pay attention to me."

We did, but no matter how gently we touched ourselves, we were so turned on it was hard to pay attention.

"Now, get your breasts out. Each of you caress the others breasts. Remember to pull on each others nipples."

She slipped off her panties and stood watching us, gently rubbing herself. Our breathing was getting quicker, each of us having trouble resisting rubbing harder. Our faces were less than a foot apart. She stepped between us, her pussy in front of Betty's face, her ass in front of mine.

She said, "Miss Sanders, you know what Miss Campbell did to your anus earlier this morning?"

I answered, with a bit of fear, "Yes, Miss Berkshire."

"You may do the same to me."

I hesitated. I wondered if they'd planned this in some way? Katy wasn't supposed to know about this school girl game. But then, they could have planned any time, before or after my conversation with Betty. This may have just been a convenient time to try it.

Katy said, "Should I turn around, Miss Sanders?"

I decided to dive in. "No, ma'am. I'm fine."

She reached back and spread her cheeks apart for me. I leaned forward just a few inches and licked her. I'm not sure what I expected. The smell and taste were the same as her pussy. No doubt because of her juices flowing down earlier. The texture, and the way it tightened and relaxed were surprising. But none of it was in any way unpleasant.

My enthusiasm for the task increased. I was pressing harder and faster on her rear opening. Her reactions encouraging me to be increasingly attentive. She stood up a bit straighter, so I had to crane my neck a bit and force my mouth between her cheeks.

She said, "Miss Campbell, I'm sure you know what to do now."

Betty answered, "Yes, ma'am." and started in on Katy's pussy and clit.

Katy said, "Keep up on your own pussies and each other breasts, girls. I don't want to have to flunk you out of sex education. Considering your talents, that would be very disappointing."

Katy has positioned us close enough to her desk so that she could support herself against it with one hand. The other she alternated between leaning on my head and leaning on Betty's.

Katy said, "Teacher comes first, girls. Remember that."

I was about to come, so I slowed down just a bit. I was tugging on one of Betty's nipples, and she on one of mine. We both let up the tugging and rubbing just a bit. I could feel it when Betty stepped up the pace on Katy's sex and did the same from my side.

I was getting more creative. Licking up and down and sideways more and less firmly. Kissing. I was enjoying myself. Katy was taking very short shallow breaths. She came shortly after that. Not particularly hard and not with screams. Rather, strong shivers, and a long drawn out "Oh, oh, oh, oooooo" sounds. And I could feel strong spasms under my tongue.

She stepped out from between us and picked up her panties from the floor.

She said, "Sit up straight, close your eyes, put both hands in your panties, continue playing with yourselves."

We did, breathing hard and making animal like noises.

Katy said, "Get ready, girls. Ten. Nine. Eight."

As she continued the count down we both applied ourselves to reaching climax when she got to zero. I could hear her move away from us, but the count continued.

"Four, three, two, one NOW!"

We came, grunting and moaning and whimpering. We fell forward, hands still in our panties, heads on each other shoulders.

Katy said, in a calm tone of voice, "You'll both get an A for this lesson."

She gave us some time to recover, while she calmly erased the black board. We sat up on our heels and turned to face her.

"Get up and put your clothes in order, girls."

We did and stood there in front of her.

"Back to your desks."

We did and sat again, shivers running through us several more times. She looked up at the clock I'd hung over the door. It was ten minutes to noon.

She smiled at us and said, "School's out at noon. You two will sit here and consider today's lessons until then. If you try to leave early, you'll be punished. Am I understood?"

Once more, in unison, "Yes, Miss Berkshire."

She paused in the doorway and said, "Betty. Virginia. Thank you so much. I'd never fantasized about anything like this. But probably will for the rest of my life now. Thank you."

She closed the door, leaving us to giggle at each other. Neither of us tried to leave, or even get up from our desks, until the clock showed noon.

12