All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 17'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I sincerely hope the next part is up yesterday, loving this story.

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years ago
Angels with messy hair.

Have to love that line!

We, who wait impatiently for each installment, forgive your glitch. Leaving us dangling on the edge of the Katy cliff is almost unforgivable. Only Pt. 18 will earn you a respite from our wrath.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Cliff hanger?

You mean I actually wrote a cliff hanger? Woo-Hoo! Happy times. Part 18 is about half done. I'm working on the P&M04 today.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 9 years ago
Nice update, but...

...there seems to be something missing from the second paragraph. In the first paragraph Virginia is clearly talking about conversations with Katy. Then the next paragraph begins "Still not telling her was was going on, I talked over how she'd confronted Katy about their relationship." This only makes sense if the second paragraph is about an entirely separate conversation with Betty, but it's needlessly confusing, as initially there's nothing to tell the reader whether the "her" is referring to Katy or to Betty, and most people will assume that since she was talking to Katy in the previous paragraph, that she's still talking to her in the second one. Replacing the "her" with "Betty" would probably fix things.

Aside from that minor quibble, it was a nice installment. Waiting with bated breath for the next one.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 9 years agoAuthor
You're right.

As you say, that first "her" was supposed to be "Betty." There was originally another paragraph between the first an (now) second. It covered Virginia and Betty getting together for lunch. Which would have made the "her" indicate "Betty." I decided it was distracting, so I deleted it. And forgot to fix "her." Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

oneofmyidsoneofmyidsabout 9 years ago
Like your approach

Really impressed with your story. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pt. 18?

Are you planning on continuing the story??

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Part 18

Yes, there is more to come. Unfortunately, the real world is taking up a lot of my time right now. This should slack off in a few more days and I'll have time to finish the next part. Thanks for letting me know you're waiting.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 6 years ago
Hooked

You've got me so hooked on this dazzling story of yours, I can't stop reading. So curious where this is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous