Ginny and Katy Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that. It was a lot of trust. Nancy would say I was crazy. Or maybe she wouldn't. I realized that I'd been wrong about how she felt about at least some of the things I did.

"OK. How do we do this?"

"Well, that's a surprise too. But it will fulfill another of your fantasies to do it."

She stood up, and looked at the table, "Time in?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Strip."

I did, quickly, folding my clothes and putting them on my chair. She started to clear the table and I moved to help her.

"No. Go climb up on the counter beside the sink. On your knees, legs spread, back straight, hands behind your head."

I did as she said and she left me there. Didn't touch me, didn't have me touch myself, barely looked at me, while she cleared the table, washed all the dishes, dried them all and put them away. And I got gradually wetter and wetter as I knelt there. My nipples were up hard the whole time.

When she was completely done she went out on the porch, brought in my clothes, turned off the lights and left the room. Shortly I heard the TV in the living room go on. I hadn't been told I couldn't look around. I considered breaking pose, but no, I wasn't Ginny. I was Virginia the submissive.

I stayed, kneeling there in the dim kitchen, just the night light on the refrigerator. I wondered that I was so wet. And also wondered... With my arms up my breasts were separated. I leaned over to look under myself. Yes, I was dripping on the counter.

I could see the clock. I'd been up here for almost an hour while she cleaned up from dinner. And it had been another hour since she'd left me there. She came back in and got herself some orange juice, then walked over looking at me curiously. I looked down at her.

"Mistress, am I being punished?"

She giggled then reached out and flicked my clitoris with her finger. I gasped then whimpered.

"No, dear, you're being aroused. Is it working?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She leaned forward and licked me, tongue wide and flat, from my opening up over my clit and on up to my belly button. I shuddered and whimpered again.

"Yes, it does seem to be working. We'll, let's see if we can't help you along a bit."

She reached into her pocket and got out three white objects. Three little egg style vibrators with clamps on them all wired to a little controller box. She reached up and attached one to each nipple and the last, after drying me with a tissue, to my clit.

There was a selector on the control box. She turned it and they all started up, slowly. "Open." She put the controller in my mouth.

"After you come, climb down, clean up the counter and yourself, then come up to bed. Don't take off the vibrators, don't turn them off, and don't take the controller out of your mouth. Understand?"

I nodded "yes." She reached around and patted me on the ass.

"Have fun." And she left me again.

I heard the TV go off and saw the living room lights go out. I figured I'd come pretty quickly. But it didn't work out that way. The vibrators changed speeds, and not all together, fairly often. I couldn't catch a pattern long enough to come. My time to adjust was just a bit longer than their cycle period. But the gap was closing. It took over a half an hour, but I finally came. Despite the controller in my mouth I was still pretty loud.

I climbed carefully off the counter and cleaned it. Walking through the dark living room, buzzing from three places, felt very odd. More than that, she'd opened the curtains to the big picture window. There wasn't enough light for anyone to see me, though if they'd been looking at just the right moment they'd have seen me silhouetted in the light from the kitchen door.

I went to the downstairs laundry/bathroom and cleaned myself up. All the time the vibrators continued to buzz. I'd climaxed, but I hadn't really come down. I could feel another approaching. I went down on my hands an knees in the hall when the second one hit. I almost dropped the controller.

As it passed I could already feel the next one coming. I got up and sprinted up the stairs. There was a light on in my room. I went in to find Katy, nude, in my bed reading. She looked up as I came in. I was panting, but not from the sprint. I was about to come again.

"Climb up here, baby. On hands and knees over me." She turned me as I climbed up so I was facing her feet. She took the controller, changed the setting to keep me on the edge, and started to finger me. I was getting well turned on when she changed the setting one more time.

I came hard and loud then collapsed on top of her, my head down near her knees and my crotch just below her breasts. One of the nipple vibrators had popped off when I landed on the bed. It buzzed and jumped around in my arm pit. She turned the vibrators off, rolled me over and removed the other two.

She planned all this, of course, so she had a towel handy to dry me, and herself, off. I tried to go down on her but she stopped me. "Not tonight, V." She turned off the lights, and wrapped her arms around me.

She whispered in my ear, "A week from this Friday, you're mine."

I thought, but didn't actually say, "I already am."

Thursday, April 19, 2012, The day before

= = = = = = = = = =

Over the next week we talk, a bit, about what our roles would be as pet and owner. And in some ways that indicated the change to come. I was, now, submissive to my dominant. My mistress. I'd still be calling her "Mistress." Puppy Ginny didn't speak, but Pet Virginia would. Puppy Ginny didn't have hands, but Pet Virginia would. Puppy Ginny walked on all fours. Pet Virginia would, mostly, stand on two feet.

We'd spent all day Sunday on time out. Went to breakfast and swimming with Betty at the gym where they played tennis. Betty spent the night, the three of us playing in my bed before sleep overtook as all. I was the last to fade away and found that I had a young woman on each side of me, curled up with their heads on my shoulders, hands clasped with each other just below my breasts. Angels with messy hair.

Packages had arrived addressed to Katy all through the week. I'd been told not to look at them, just to have the delivery people put them in the garage. A couple of them were pretty big and left me wondering what I was getting myself into. But overall I just got more and more turned on by the idea of what was coming. Other than the deliveries, and Katy insisting on checking a few details before we started, our life together was much as it had been.

She said she'd be coming home early from work tomorrow and wanted me out of the house by noon so she could set things up for us to start.

12