Ginny Loves Lover's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch you eat me," she said. "Your face looks so incredible buried in my pussy. I can't believe you're doing it!"

As I lifted my fingers and inserted two of them into her vagina, Laura closed her eyes and tilted back her head - caught up in pleasure.

"I ... can't ... fucking ... oh shit!" she moaned. "Your fingers are ... fucking ... me!"

She began to move her pelvis back and forth, forcing my tongue deeper. I reached her clit and began sucking in earnest. This caused her to start moving up and down faster. Her breathing was now ragged and her moans constant.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she cried. "You're going ... to make me ... cum, Ginny!"

I moved my tongue faster on her clit and my fingers massaged her pussy from the inside, rubbing upwards and outwards, pushing in on her G spot.

"Oh no!" she cried. "I can't stop ... I'm going to ... shit! Ah, ah, AHHHHHH!"

Her whole back arched up off the bed, and she began shaking uncontrollably as she orgasmed. Her pussy juice squirted out onto my tongue and into my mouth and all over my fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried as she came again and again.

I held on until her spasming slowed. Laura grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me up on top of her. She sent her tongue deeply into my mouth, kissing and tonguing me. I could feel her pelvis still move slowly beneath me.

I was so aroused that I couldn't stop. I slipped one of my legs underneath Laura's and put the other one over the top. This gave my pussy access to her pussy. I began rhythmically rubbing our lips together. As I slid across her pussy, I could hear and see our juices melding together.

"Oh fuck!" Laura called out, still breathless. "What is that. Shit - our lips are kissing and rubbing and ..."

"I want us to cum together, Laura!" I said, speeding up my rhythm.

Laura held onto my leg and pulled my pussy down harder.

"Cum with me!" I cried out, nearing an orgasm.

As if on que, Laura suddenly cried out, and I felt her lifting up off the bed. I felt an explosion of pleasure rock my body as I came with my new lover.

"OHHHHH!" I cried, practically falling over as my body weakened.

I leaned back down, and we kissed passionately.

"What was that?" Laura said as we broke off.

"It's called scissoring," I said, stroking her face gently.

"I love it!" Laura said. "You've made me cum twice. Now it's my turn!"

"Oooh!" I said, flipping over on my back. "I can't believe I'm asking this of my lover's daughter - but will you go down on me, Laura?"

"I want to put my tongue and lips on your pussy, Ginny - so bad!" Laura said, getting between my legs.

She began by kissing my nipples. I felt her tongue swirling around and her mouth gently sucking out on my tits. She even used her teeth to gently bite me. It sent shivers up and down my body. Then she pushed her tongue out on my nipple and I felt pleasure surge from my nipples down to my groin.

"Shit!" I said. "You sure know how to turn a girl on!"

"I hope so!" Laura said, moving her head down.

She kissed my mound and ran her fingers through my pubic hair. Using her fingers, she got juice from my wet slit and rubbed it through my bush, making it shine and glimmer with liquid.

"Hmmm, oh, oh," I began to moan as I watched Kim's daughter touch me and caress me.

She dipped her fingers into my slit and this time I felt two fingers enter me.

"Oh shit!" I cried. "Oh yeah. Fuck me, Laura. Fuck my pussy with your fingers!"

She pulled in out, getting me wetter. My hips began moving up and down in sync with her fingers. As she began kissing my mound, I rose up to get my pussy into her face. I watched as her mouth moved down completely between my legs and felt her tongue lightly flick on my clit.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" I moaned, my pelvis moving up and down. "You're licking me. Shit!"

Her fingers continued to move in and out as her tongue worked my clit harder and harder. Soon I felt her tongue move in along with her fingers - tongue fucking my pussy.

I put my head back and let the feelings overwhelm me. I felt like I was going to pee, and knew what that meant. I built quickly.

"Faster!" I panted. "I want to cum in your mouth. Fuck me faster!"

Her fingers flew in and out and her tongue fucked me like a soft penis.

"Shit!" I cried as my pelvis shot up and juices shot out into Laura's mouth. "I'm cumming!"

Laura took all my squirting juices. As she came off my pussy, I could see them dripping from the sides of her mouth.

"Shit you taste good!" she said, wiping the juice with her fingers and licking them clean.

I pulled her up into a deep French kiss.

We lay together, out of breath, filled with orgasmic pleasure that only two women can give each other.

"We did that!" Laura said, getting up on one elbow.

"We sure did," I said, turning to face her. "We probably shouldn't have, but - fuck, Laura, you are so hot, I couldn't help it!"

"I'm super glad we did," Laura said. "And I hope it's not the last time either!"

"Well," I said, carefully. "Your mom can't know. She'd hate me!"

"Don't worry!" Laura said. "She won't find out from me! Now, let's go swimming!"

Laura got off the bed and raced out of the sliding glass door, jumping in the pool - stark naked. Kim's yard was pretty private, so I didn't hesitate, but followed.

Laura and I swam, then started making out. I let her finger my pussy until I came, right there in the pool. Later we showered together, and I ate out her tasty pussy as she sat on the shower bench - her legs spread apart and her hands holding my head to her crotch.

That night we cuddled in front of an even more sexy movie about two women who become lovers on a tropical island. As I watched the pair kiss and tongue each other on screen, I found myself getting aroused.

I began to squirm slightly as an itchy feeling started creeping up from between my legs.

"Can I help you with that?" Laura asked, staring at my now damp shorts.

Without waiting for an answer, Laura reached over and began rubbing my pussy. The women on screen began touching each other, feeling each other out. As one reached under her lover's skirt, Laura moved her fingers under the waistband of my shorts and panties to touch my labia.

"You are so wet, Ginny!" Laura said.

I took in a quick breath and lifted my hips in response to her touch. The women in the screen began undressing each other. Ginny's movements got faster, and I started breathing heavily. It was such a turn on to have her touch me as I gazed on two women making love to each other.

Ginny got off the couch and pulled my shorts and panties down and off. In the movie, one of the women began eating out the other. Ginny came in and began to lick my pussy, sending delicious feelings up and down my body.

"Oh shit, Laura!" I said, breathless. "You're going to make me cum!"

The woman on screen started to cum and I felt those building feelings take over, like I was about to fall and didn't care. Pleasure began to buzz through me. I closed my eyes and came all over her face.

"Wow!" I said when I'd come down. "That was a rush!"

"For me too!" Laura said.

It was our last night before Kim was to get home. We spent it in Kim's bed, kissing, licking, scissoring, caressing.

The one thing I didn't want to think about as we lay there in each other's arms was what was going to happen next. Kim was coming home. Did I now have two lovers in the same family? How was that going to work?

What I didn't know during that last wonderful evening was that Kim had secretly arrived home early.

12