All Comments on 'Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 01'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cecil B Demille meets Oprah Winfry

A cast of thousands plus a you get some bdsm and you get some bdsm and everybody gets some bdsm! Everyone Ginny has known, and everyone she meets, is now lined up to use her? Consider adding cuckold to your tags as I cannot see how the marriage can be sustained on the path you've esrablished.

I was going to give a detailed comment, but it all boiled down to the word 'too.' The story of one woman's desire to experience a particular fantasy is being aggressively drowned in a sea of too much everything. Bonus wtf points for doubling down on the incest. Not sure if your parents putting hands to you still qualifies as implied incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Great

Love everybody being involved. It ups the humiliation factor. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

again wonderful writing,,,,keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
drool

any idea when the next part will be written? i can not wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dominant and Cuckold?

Really? Okay I've been with you for a couple of chapters. But this is going off the rails. And then you add in incest and him allowing her boss to take his wife away from him?

Let's be honest, it's no longer about her living in the excitement of her humiliation. It's become about his ability to accept his humiliation, loss of control, and weakness.

His wife is living in the moment, the husband returns home alone to count his cash.

His wife get tens of exciting sexual experiences with plenty of others, he gets the old broad down the block and possibly a cast off daughter.

His wife soon will become the office slut, the neighborhood bike, and a prized possession of a BDSM club that soon won't even need to pay to use her, while he (in his mind) thinks he's still in control of...something.

His wife no longer has any need for him and despite him making nearly 100K a week pimping out the wife, he has no idea how far he has devalued himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing but...

Really great writing style and highly captivating. However was saddened by a further descent into incest - although I think there is a great plot for a mother / daughter combination to work together as a result of a future auction to take on a whole soccer team in a gangbang.

There was an opportunity missed for cold weather public nudity which would have been the kind of humiliation Ginny seems to seek - she was driven two blocks rather than being made to walk naked in the freezing condition. Check out chillygirls.com.

Gln1517Gln1517almost 7 years agoAuthor
Last part

About half way done with the last part. A few more days needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good work...

I'm really enjoying your stories, but a small note:

It's very confusing on the first page when you suddenly switch from first person perspective to third. This could be a deliberate attempt to show us what she is thinking, which of course Mike couldn't know, but a break is needed so we at least know there is a change.

Thank you and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unpleasant Twist

It was all going so well until you added the bouts of incest (implied or otherwise) that’s just nauseating and so off putting. If I wanted to be turned off I’d have a cold shower.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

The story is nice enough. The only real criticism I have is that everybody and their grandma is into BDSM.

Paps, Mom, her Boss, the Neighbor,... it just stretches the suspension of disbelief to the absolute edge. Sometimes less is more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES