Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride over, Grace asked Ginny if she was nervous.

"No, not really. Excited more than nervous but that could change once we start."

"Dear, you remember that this all about submission. If you remember that during your slavery, you will come home just fine."

Mike pulled into the parking lot.

"I only see Jonathan's car and that truck. Robert and Ellen probably brought over the equipment in that truck," Mike said.

Grace laughed. "Probably not, Mike. They keep all of the groups, uhh, accessories in the storage shed in the back. This is where the group meets. If there is an event scheduled, we come some other night. For something like this, they probably had Robert or Ellen reserve the room."

Grace was turning into a fountain of information.

Grace asked Ginny," Aren't you going in naked?"

"No, there might be workers or people helping set up who will be at the auction so it wouldn't be fair for them to have a sneak peak," Ginny giggled.

When they walked in the three saw about 50 folding chairs set up facing a 3ft. high platform. But what caught their eyes was a scaffold, with two posts about 10ft. in length and connected by a cross piece at the top. The posts were anchored into a circular floor that rested a few inches above the platform. There were leather cuffs handing down from the cross piece attached to pulleys on the underside of the cross piece and two leather cuffs attached to the bottom of the posts. An electrical cord ran from the base of the circular floor and behind the platform.

Jonathan said, "What do you think? Ginny will be displayed on that and when I flip the switch it rotates allowing for the bidders to see all of Ginny."

Mike smiled," Clever. Very clever."

"Grace, good to see you," said Jonathan.

Robert and Ellen came out of the office and greeted everyone. Robert said that Michelle was getting undressed and is going to be in submissive mode. He also assured everyone that she will be present for the preview but not the auction portion.

Jonathan said, "Ginny. It's time."

Ginny was standing by Grace. She put her hand on Grace's shoulder to steady herself and slipped off her heels. She handed the shoes to Grace. Ginny undid the belt of her robe and slipped it off. She handed the robe to Grace and stepped up on to the platform.

Mike had given a bag with the implements to Jonathan. He took out the contents and placed them on a table that was off to the side of the platform. He took out two dildos of various lengths and thickness; two butt plugs of different sizes, a crop, a sorority paddle, a small flexible paddle and a flogger.

Jonathan placed Ginny's hands in the hanging cuffs but he didn't raise them. He moved Ginny's ankles into the cuffs at the bottom of the scaffold. Ginny was now spread wide. "I am going to raise the wrist restraints just before the bidders enter. This will put you on total display because the circular piece rotates."

Mike was on the platform rubbing his hands over Ginny's body. "You're beautiful. Let yourself go. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jonathan handed Mike the blind fold. He stepped behind Ginny and put the blind fold on. Mike looked at Jonathan and he said to Ginny, "Two more things to do. Open your mouth."

Ginny complied and Jonathan inserted a ring gag into her mouth and secured it with a buckle in the back. "You won't be able to talk and you will drool."

Jonathan pulled a set of nipple clips from his pocket and placed them on Ginny's nipples. He pulled the connecting chain and the nipple clips stayed secured.

Jonathan picked up a controller and flipped a switch. Ginny's hands were lifted and when she rose to almost her tiptoes, Jonathan stopped the upward movement. He flipped a second switch and Ginny started to rotate so that you could see her bound, spread body from anywhere in the room.

Mike sought out Robert and Ellen and thanked them for their help. "You going to bid?"

"This will probably be to rich for us. If she can go the whole way, you are going to do very well."

Michelle came out from the office, nude except for a leather collar, and came up to hug Mike.

"Listen, Mike, "said Ellen, "come over to the house tomorrow. We will have some fun."

"Thank you. I will," he said.

The doors were opened and the bidders came in. Some Mike recognized from the last auction. But his heart jumped into his mouth when he saw Don and Carol, Ginny's parents, enter the hall. They were staring at their spread, gagged, blindfolded daughter and then saw Mike. Expecting a tirade from them, it was just the opposite.

Carol hugged Mike and Don shook his hand. "She really looks like a sex slave," Carol said. "We thought you two were into this sort of thing. She really gets turned on by this?"

"If you went up there and ran your finger through her slit, she would be soaking," Mike said.

"I think I just might do that, Mike," said Don. "I will get us seats, honey."

"Mike, I am very proud of my daughter that she can express her sexuality so openly. I don't mind telling you in a way I wish that was me up there."

"Carol, are you submissive?"

"It's been known to happen." Carol smiled at Mike and said, "I see Grace Carlson. We go back."

Mike watched her walk away and just laughed.

It seemed the seats had all filled and Jonathan moved into position on the platform as Ginny continued to slowly rotate.

"We are about to start our preview. If you are a couple, please come up together and you will have 3 minutes to sample Ginny. All of her holes are open, but please, no sex. You can use your fingers or the dildos and plugs that are here on the table. Please use lube. If you wish to spank or paddle or crop Ginny, you are limited to 3 strokes. Please form a line on the left."

Watching from the back, Mike saw a line quickly form. He saw Michelle in line. She was third. But Mike did a double take when he saw Don and Carol two people behind Michelle. The first in line was a couple Mike recognized from the first auction. The female slapped Ginny's butt and the male picked up the crop and delivered an up wig on Ginny's pussy. He waited until she had rotated around and repeated the strike. Ginny's knees buckled and they buckled again when he struck her with the crop a third time.

The next up was a single man who put the small butt plug in Ginny's ass and moved it in and out. He left the plug in when his time was up. Michelle, naked, walked onto the platform to murmurs. She knelt behind Ginny and removed the plug. She leaned into Ginny's neck and kissed her. She whispered, "I wish this was me." She kissed Ginny's neck and left.

More people spanked Ginny before Don and Carol strode onto the platform. Carol pulled on Ginny's nipple clip chain, causing her tits to pull out. Don took the flogger and gave her 3 sharp slaps to ass. He walked in front of her and dipped his finger into her slit. He looked at Carol as he held his finger up. "Mike was right. She is soaking." Ginny jumped when she heard his voice. Carol said to Ginny, "You look beautiful. I am jealous of whoever buys you. Enjoy, honey. You must tell me everything they do to you." They then walked off the stage but not before Don slapped her ass one more time.

As the potential builders came up to the rotating form of Ginny, some used the dildos and plugs, some just took an implement to her ass which was getting very red. Grace was near the end of the line and took a hanky and wiped the drool off her chin and tits. "Quite an evening. You still look wonderful, but this part is almost over. Grace pulled on Ginny's nipple chain and she moaned and let loose a large amount of drool. Grace left. The rest of the bidders were content just to watch Ginny spin.

"That's all, ladies and gentlemen," called Jonathan. We are going to prepare our sex slave for auction. Please, enjoy our hosts hospitality and I will call you when we are ready."

Mike went to Ginny as Jonathan stopped the rotating disc Ginny was standing on. Jonathan used the controller to lower Ginny's hands and he uncuffed her. Mike uncuffed her ankles and Jonathan removed the clips from her nipples and the ring gag. Mike gave her some water and she said, "Did you know my parents were coming?"

"No, I didn't know until I saw them. They weren't upset at all."

"That's what my mother said to me. God, my father put his finger in me and my mother pulled on my tits."

Ginny thought back to what Grace had said earlier; "it's about submission." Focusing on that thought, Ginny remembered that she was here to be a sex slave. She understood now what Michelle had said to her when they first discovered Michelle's submissiveness. Ginny asked her what about sex with her parents and she responded that she would do anything. Ginny didn't think that occurred, or at least Michelle never told her it did, and she didn't think that her father or mother would do that to her. Then she came back to reality. In minutes she was going to be sold to the highest bidder for one week of sexual servitude.

Jonathan came over to her. He explained that he was going to put her hands in cuffs and attach them to her collar behind her head. Ginny actually liked that position. " There were two small poles in front of the platform and we are going to attach you to the poles by chains attached bulldog clips that someone will put on your pussy lips. Who would you like to do that?" Jonathan asked?

"Mike."

"Sorry sweetie, he has to stay in the back."

"I want someone submissive to do it. Ask Grace."

"Grace it is." And Jonathan left.

"Last chance to stop." Mike said.

"Oh no," said Ginny. I love you with all my being but I am ready to do this."

Grace and Jonathan came back and Grace, very quietly, asked Ginny to stand. Jonathan had taken his position on the stage and reviewed the rules and the limits. Jonathan warned of dire consequences if any limit was ignored or overstepped, there would be severe consequences. He finished by saying that you could only call Ginny by her name or slave.

Grace was pulling on Ginny's left pussy lip and attached the bulldog clip. She repeated the process on Ginny's right pussy lip and began to pull her forward toward the poles on the platform. On the platform, Grace clipped the end of the chains to the poles. This caused her lips to spread open.

"Very well," said Jonathan, "lets begin. Opening bid, $5000. Hands shot up. "Do I hear 7." Ginny listened to and watched the bidding. Her eyes fell on her mother when her father had called out a bid of $35,000. Carol clasped her hands together as if saying to Ginny "you are doing so well,"

Ginny thought she heard a woman yell $76,000. Then $78,000. Then $80,000. At the last bid Ginny thought that she heard a familiar voice, although she did not see who made the bid. Her price had now escalated to $91,000 and she could see movement in the audience as a man had move toward the woman who had been active in the bidding. The man said, "$95,000." There were no more bids. Jonathan yelled "Sold to Connie!"

"And Paul," said Connie. "We are going to share her."

Ginny now knew the voice as the two winners were approaching. Paul was Mr. Allen, Ginny's boss! Paul and Connie came up to the platform. Jonathan asked for an explanation.

Connie explained to Jonathan she was going to have slave through Tuesday night. "I will deliver the slave to Paul on Wednesday night and he will keep her until Friday night, when she will be returned to me and I will return her to her husband at the appointed place and time."

Satisfied with this, Jonathan and the two winners left to make the financial arrangements. Mike was hugging Ginny and detaching her pussy clips. He left her hands bound to her collar.

"My boss. My fucking boss!" Ginny moaned. "Well, better than my parents."

Mike chuckled as Jonathan came back. "Here is your check, Mike. The sale price less 10%. Ginny, I know Connie, and you will enjoy your time, I guarantee. Paul, I don't know that well."

"No problem. I know him. He's my boss."

Jonathan did a double take. "Ahh. That explains it."

"Explains what?" Ginny wanted to know.

"I think I will let you find out for yourself."

"It's time to go Ginny ," said Jonathan.

Mike kissed her and patted her ass as she turned and walked toward her purchasers. They each took an elbow and escorted Ginny out a side door.

Mike looked for Grace and seeing her talking to Don and Carol walked over to them.

"Grace was telling me that Ginny has done this before."

"Yes," said Mike. "She wanted to do it again, a bit longer and with some adjustments on limits."

"More limits or less limits?" Carol asked.

"Less." Mike responded.

Don said, "I had no idea. I mean, if she's happy doing this then we are happy for her. I mean, the idea of having a nude slave is quite appealing."

Carol jabbed her husband in the ribs. "Steady there, mister, you can have one of those whenever you want."

"I know that, honey, but naked even if there was company is really hot."

"And have you ever asked me to do that?" Carol replied. "Time to go."

Mike was left standing with Grace. "We should go," said Grace.

Ginny was sitting in the back seat of Connie's SUV. She was naked and her hands were cuffed behind her head attached to her leather collar. She was about to begin her 2nd experience as an auctioned sex slave.

To be continued in Part 2

12