All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Can't wait to read what else happens..Like this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You've ticked down the list to scat. Can't be much more on the list passed that. Mummification? Snuff? More begets more begets more. A character with a bottomless well of need risks tedium. Other characters endlessly looking for the bottom of the well 'for her sake' become creepy and fucked up. This series started interesting. Somewhere along the way it was over run by what the fuck? Can't remember the last time the marriage was shown to still be functional.

youpperyoupperover 6 years ago
Great writing

With Ginny working nude in the office every day, how does any work get done. In the book store nude with over 30 strange men and women whipping and strapping her ass, she really earns her share of the profit on the whips and other items used on her. Great to try them out on Ginny after buying them. Maria and Carlos are still taking their good old time abusing her. They did the scat scene with class as they put down plastic so as not to foul the carpet. When ass fisting, you can't be to careful. Ginny still gets humiliated but it is funny. Cant wait for part 3.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
I liked the rubber band thing.

Scat is a hard pass for me. But I've enjoyed the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uh, really??

Just no.... I just cannot even...No. Too much, and quite likely physically impossible or at least I hope it’s physically impossible. How is that meant to be sexy and not cause damage?

That just went to 1* if it was possible to give a minus rating I would have.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 4 years ago
Great series

OK, scat is not my favorite element; not even in the top 25; not something I look for at all in a story. But I've been reading this "Ginny" series in order and I have loved it so far - the humiliation, the pain, the sex, as Ginny experiences ever-increasing torment. So, while scat is not my favorite element, I will continue reading this series, and go on to the other stories this author has written. Over all, I am very satisfied and I thank you for sharing these stories with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES