Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, lick my asshole! Get your tongue in there!"

Ginny tensed her tongue as she tried to penetrate Maria's asshole. She licked and kissed Maria's asshole until there was a loud knock on the door. Maria straightened up, told Ginny to stand and lay her upper body across the table and to spread her legs as wide as she could.

"I want Carlos to see our submissive's ass when he walks in the room." She slapped Ginny's ass and went to open the door.

Carlos came into the room and began to squeeze Ginny's ass.

"So you want more from us, do you? Well, you shall have it."

Carlos began to undress as Maris teased Ginny's pussy lips and asshole. She took a bottle of lube from the chair and squirted some onto to Ginny's ass and with two fingers pushed the lube into Ginny's asshole.

"Maria, for what we have planned for our submissive tonight, I don't think that the lube will be sufficient."

Maria reached into the plastic bag and held up a can of something that Ginny couldn't see.

"Excellent. That should work fine but first I need Ginny to suck on my cock."

Lifting Ginny up by her cuffs Ginny quickly sank to her knees and opened her mouth to let Carlos push his cock in. Ginny sucked him in, almost deep throating Carlos on her first attempt. By the third, Carlos was at the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Ginny kept moving her mouth up and down the length of his cock. When he was hard he withdrew.

"Lean over the table. You know what's coming next."

Ginny looked at Maria to see if she was going to climb up on the table so she could service Maria while Carlos fucked her in the ass. But Maria didn't move so Ginny bent over, hands still bound behind her, spread her legs in invitation to Carlos. Putting his hands on Ginny's ass cheeks, Carlos pulled them apart and placed his cock against Ginny's asshole and pushed. Carlos pushed quickly and he sank deep into Ginny's ass. The speed and depth of his penetration caused Ginny to cry out.

"Well, she felt that!" Carlos said. He increased his tempo and drove into Ginny until he was balls deep in her ass.

The pain in Ginny's ass began to ease as Carlos continued his ass fucking. When he felt his orgasm building he pulled out and Maria pulled Ginny off the table and onto her knees on the floor. Ginny knew what was expected. She opened her mouth and Carlos placed the head of his cock inside her mouth. Carlos filled Ginny's mouth with his cum and she had to swallow twice to clear her mouth of all his cum.

Maria looked at Ginny with just the faintest traces of her husband's cum on the edges of her mouth. "Back on the table." Carlos helped Ginny up and he pushed her back into position on the table.

"Spread your legs farther apart," Carlos instructed and Ginny complied. To emphasize the point, Maris slapped Ginny's ass four times. When they were satisfied that Ginny's legs were spread as far as they could be, Maria spoke.

"Have you been fisted in your pussy, Ginny?"

"Yes."

"Have you been fisted in your ass?"

"Yes."

"How deep."

"Just past the wrist."

"Was it a man or a woman?"

"Once with a woman and once with a man."

"Well, we are going to go much deeper. I hope your clean."

Ginny didn't respond but she knew that she did not give herself an enema. Maria went to the chair and removed a can. She opened the can and placed it on the table next to Ginny's head. Ginny saw the can of Crisco and sucked in her breath.

"Regular lube won't due for what we have in mind." Carlos said. "If I were you, I would try to relax."

Maria dipped her hand into the shortening and began to coat her hand and up her arm. Carlos spread Ginny's ass cheeks and Maria pressed three fingers into Ginny's ass. With the Crisco on her hand and Ginny's ass being open from Carlos fucking her, Maria's fingers slid in with no resistance. Maria moved her little finger into Ginny's asshole and began to move in and out of Ginny's ass. Maria pulled her hand back and and tucked her thumb against her fingers and pushed her hand all the way into Ginny's asshole. Ginny let out a low moan as Maria kept pushing, reapplying the Crisco as she did.

"Maria is well past her wrist, Ginny. I think she could go a little further, don't you?"

Ginny was moaning but she didn't answer Carlos. He slapped her on the butt hard. "I asked you a question!" Carlos yelled. "Ask Maria to go deeper in your asshole."

"Maria, pl...please go deeper in my asshole ."

Maria pushed on in going as far as her forearm. When she pulled back she shouted "Ginny, you're not cleaned out. Carlos, get that strap and turn her ass red while I clean up my arm."

Ginny was crying. "I am sorry, Maria. I didn't know we would be doing something like this!"

Carlos brought the strap down on on Ginny's ass. Ginny didn't move, accepting her punishment. Maria had returned from the restroom as Carlos continued to strap Ginny's ass.

"Let's do four more strokes, Carlos." Maria said.

Carlos delivered the strokes and Ginny was moaning and bending her knees but she kept her upper torso pressed to the table.

"Your turn, Carlos. Have fun!" Maria and Carlos laughed.

Carlos was applying the Crisco to his hand where Ginny could see. She swallowed hard when she saw Carlos coat his arm up to his elbow.

"I am going to use the mess you made instead of putting more lube in your ass. I am going to go farther than anything you have had in there. But, before I do, I want you to apologize for not being clean for Maria and I want you to ask me to fist your ass deeply as punishment. Go on."

Ginny was humiliated and so into subspace that her words came easily. "Carlos, I apologize for not having my ass ready for Maria. Please fist my asshole as deeply as you want for my punishment. Continue to do so even if I beg you to stop."

Carlos patted Ginny's ass and in response Ginny raised her hips and offered her ass to Carlos. He started with three fingers but because of his ass fucking and Maria's fisting, Ginny's asshole was wide open and with two short shoves, he was in beyond his wrist. Carlos took his time, twisting his hand in Ginny's ass; opening his hand inside her asshole so that she could feel the fullness of his penetration. But, the most humiliating moment was yet to come.

Carlos had begun to push deeper into Ginny's asshole. He was as deep as Maria was but since his arm was bigger, it exerted more pressure on Ginny's ass. Then he stopped.

"I want you to push your ass back onto my hand. I want you to keep doing that until your asshole touches my elbow. I would say you have 5 inches to go."

Maria, who was watching the whole scene unfold, slapped Ginny's ass and told her to get going. Ginny moved back from the table so her feet were flat on the floor. She pushed her hips back and she could feel an another inch of his arm enter her. She paused, waiting for the pain to pass and then she pushed back again. This time, she thought that she had taken two more inches. Ginny was having trouble catching her breath.

"You are almost finished, Ginny. One more push back and my darling husband's arm will be elbow deep in your asshole."

Ginny pushed back, emitting a long grunt as Carlos twisted his arm inside of Ginny.

Then Ginny tensed. "I have to go." Ginny yelled and before she could control what was happening, Ginny began to evacuate her bowels.

Carlos withdrew, as Ginny shit on the floor covering. Carlos's arm was also covered in Ginny's waste and he walked quickly to the washroom.

"God, you have made a mess." Maria said as she began to gather up the coverings from the floor and table. Carlos returned and without looking at Ginny, turned to Maria and said they should leave. Ginny was now alone in the office and she headed to the bathroom to clean up.

To be continued...