All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 06'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pins & needles

I think Ginny needs to stop messing around and get rings in her nipples and clit. Another step in her submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pin cushioned pussy, WOW

Abusing Ginny, to raise money for abused women, delightful. Pinning and piss drinking anniversary gift for Allison and Philip, how thoughtful. Ass to mouth on a BBC, what is next for this lustful lady.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 6 years ago
Fantasy is one thing but...

Some idiots that read your story will think that piercing the clit is an ok thing to do. It is NOT! I have had experience with what you described and piercing the clit DESTROYS the delicate nerves within. They do not recover which is why responsible Piercing Parlours will not pierce the clit. They pierce the clit hood for bars/rings etc to rest on the clit. Ginny would be in agony and would need to be admitted to hospital if her clit had been pierced in the way described. Plus, it would never recover from the damage caused. Most all sensation would be permanently lost. No more pleasure.

Please be careful with what you have in your stories. Some Anon already thinks that he would also pierce the clit as per his comment. Dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantasy, schamtasy. This has gone off the rails, over the cliff, jumped the shark and descended (big, gruff spooky voice there) into nonsense. There really are idiots that do things they read or see. The prior comment is correct that the clit is vulnerable to permanent damage. The labia can handle a great deal. The clit hood can be messed with using care. What in the hell is erotic about destroying the center of the universe? Nothing.

Do you sit about drinking, chain smoking and thinking what haven't I made her do yet?

darklacedarklaceabout 6 years ago
Sweet pussy?

DO NOT. Put sugar. In a vagina. The potential for yeast infection is significant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's stories like this

That give BDSM a bad name. Dangerous crap. Stop now! One star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
piercing

I have had my sub pierced. Two rings in each cunt lip. She has had them for several years now. NO problems.

Wonderful writing . Love the story. KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I were Ginny I’d quit my job now and never go back to those psychos before she is permanently damaged. This part was a hard NO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES