All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 07'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
youpperyoupperalmost 6 years ago
Ginny's most satisfying story yet.

As the tied up figurehead on a sailing boat, with salt water splashing on her naked body, Ginny gives a sexy new meaning, for being put on public display. Very nice ending. This writer has creativity and writes with passion. Hope for a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

loved the writing once again. Please do it more often....Thank YouW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Island sub

Loved this version..Hope there is more to cum..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I've been following Ginny's story. It is a strength that you regularly make it clear Ginny wants all this. There remains the ongoing weakness of the story that Ginny's marriage is nearly nonexistent. You tell us it's good. You never really show us that. What little we are shown of hubbie, he's doing someone else. You give them a few bits of dialogue and flip the story forward. Give them more real time and interaction or cut the marriage loose. I've tossed up my hands at the fact everyone the encounter is into this, but at least give their marriage it's due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ginny The Complete Submissive

As a Sub to a Dominant master, it was nice to read Ginny's distinction between a submissive and a slave, as it was spot on. Having my name as the freed slave, Gabriella, was also wonderful. Keep on writing for us submissives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ginny & Lester, O My!

Ginny tells the two black pirates, she has had bigger wow. Ginny is so lucky to have an understanding husband like Mike who encourages her adventures. Rachel freeing Gabby a very nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ginny's best adventure yet.

Ginny goes from Lester cumming in her mouth to Rachel putting a horse tail in her asshole for pony races. Being displayed naked on the front of a ship is as wild as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ginny and the lucky pirates.

Ginny and Rachel enjoy Lesters big black cock to the max. Ginny telling us that it is her choice to be a submissive with needs is so nice to hear. The freeing of Gabriella the slave was a happy ending to a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new twist

Ginny's adventures need to continue, but perhaps a new twist.

The office antics have pretty well run the gamut and Hubby is not be able to fulfill Ginny's needs.

Perhaps another auction, but to a permanent owner.

One possibility would be for Connie to purchase her and convert into a full-time pony-girl. That opens the door for all kinds of new possibilities.

There would now be no limits. So piercing, tattooing, even branding could all be done.

Anyway, hope you continue with Ginny's Humiliation.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

This series started as loving caring domination with doms who verified and consent and provided good aftercare. This was Lester and Alan setting them up to be vicious gang raped. They should have called the police as soon as they got back and phoned Connie to have Lester fired. This was a hard No for me. All the live and joy of the earlier Ginny stories ha gone. Such a waste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
876 Followers
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES