Ginny's Last Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

"Whoa!" the girl said. Ginny calmed her and told her everything was fine and to follow her to the break room. Once there, the girl put down her delivery but she never took her eyes off Ginny.

"Why?" she asked.

"Casual Friday and there is nothing more casual than being nude. Seriously, I like this and a couple of times a month I do this. The people in the office are cool, more like friends and they make it fun." Ginny explained.

The delivery girl asked, "Uh, do they do more than just look?"

"Sometimes. I am submissive and they play along plus they get off on dominating me. You are only the second outsider to see me this way at work."

"You mean there are other times you're like this?"

Ginny nodded but didn't go into details.

"I wish I could do what you do but I still live at home and I don't really have anyone who would understand."

Ginny asked the girl how old she was and the girl told her that she would be 21 in a few weeks. Ginny told the girl to stop by after her birthday and that she would talk to the girl and perhaps help introduce her to the scene, if she was interested. The girl thanked Ginny and said she would be back after her birthday. Ginny gave her the tip and she left.

After lunch, Ginny was called into Kathy's office and found her naked, sitting in her office chair with her legs draped over the arms. Scott was also in the room, dressed, and sitting on an overstuffed chair. Ginny knew what Kathy wanted and lowered herself to her knees and began to lick Kathy's pussy. Ginny enjoyed eating Kathy as much as Kathy enjoyed the sensations Ginny was causing. It wasn't long before Ginny noticed how wet Kathy had become and soon she was grinding her face into Ginny's mouth. Kathy came with a loud groan. Ginny took one last, long swipe with her tongue across Kathy's slit. Kathy jerked with the sensation.

Scott was undressing and he presented his very stiff cock to Ginny when he was nude. She began to give him head but surprisingly he didn't want to cum in Ginny's mouth. Instead he sunk his cock into Kathy's wet pussy. Stroking hard, he had Kathy cumming again as he pulled out of Kathy and sprayed her tits with his cum.

Scott told Ginny to lick his cum off of Kathy's tits. Ginny did as she was told as Scott rubbed Ginny's pussy as she licked. The rubbing of her clit got Ginny off. The three just sat for a moment before Scott said he wanted to have a quick conversation before they left for the weekend.

He asked Ginny if the nude days were meeting her expectations.

"The turn on is if someone comes into the office and sees me. Let's face it, you both have dominated me in the past and we have had sex, so the feeling, which is good, isn't as intense as when someone comes in and sees me nude. I hope I explained that right."

"I think we get it." Kathy said. "So, you are OK with this continuing."

Ginny thought for a moment and told the two of them that she hoped it would continue, maybe even add a day here and there. Ginny also said that they should order from the deli again because the delivery girl was more than interested in Ginny's situation and thought it would be fun to let her see more.

Driving home in just her short jacket, Ginny thought about how the nude at work days could be made more intense. The butt plug and the nipple clips were nice but there needed to be more. She decided to talk to Mike about it over the weekend.

Jonathan called and wanted Mike and Ginny to come to their house. Mike said they would be over at 10:00. He wanted to take Ginny out for some nude activity and the walk over to his house would be good. Jonathan suggested coming earlier because there would be a better chance of being seen. Mike told Jonathan to expect them at 9:00.

At 9:00 on Saturday, Mike and Ginny left their house for the short walk to Jonathan and Grace's house. Two cars slowed as they passed the couple but there were no incidents.

Grace met them at the door naked. Once they were seated Jonathan explained that the game idea wasn't working and it was back to square one.

"I have an idea," Ginny said as she sat on the floor by Mike's feet. "We get two boards, like white boards or cork boards. If someone wants to act out a fantasy but they don't know who would go along with it or be in it, they write the fantasy down and put it on one board. But, if they have a fantasy or something they wish to do and know who they want in the scene, they write it down and put it on the other board."

There was silence as they thought about what Ginny had said. Grace spoke first.

"So, if I wanted to be tied spread-eagled standing up and be whipped on my ass by Mike and my tits by Jonathan, I would write that down and put it on the board. But if I didn't know who to have whip me or didn't care who did, then it would go on the other board."

"Exactly," Ginny said.

"How do the people get chosen if there is no naming someone to be in the scene?" Jonathan asked.

"People read the fantasy and then put their names down on the other side of the card if they want to participate." Ginny said. "Then, the person or persons who wrote the fantasy pick the people who signed up to do the scene or they pass and don't do it."

"I think that most people will name someone but you never know, sometimes," said Grace.

"Well, I think that may work," said Jonathan. "I will run this by Robert and Ellen. They can talk to Michelle. So, what do you want to do?"

"I would like to go for a drive," said Mike. "I think we should drive to the park and Ginny and I should go for a walk. Or, Grace and Ginny should go for a walk while Jonathan and I watch."

Ginny looked at Grace who looked worried. "I've only been naked outside walking to your house," Grace said.

Jonathan looked at Grace and said, "You will do it. Look, I know you think nobody wants to look at a woman of your age but you're wrong. You're gorgeous. You have a great ass and really big tits. Who wouldn't want to see you naked."

"How about once around the little pond?" Mike said.

"Done. I'll drive," said Jonathan.

Grace looked at Ginny with wide eyed fright. Ginny just shrugged her shoulders and told Grace that it would be an experience.

The two women were in the back seat as Jonathan drove out to the park. Mike told them to spread their legs and to play with each other's pussies. "It's not raining, but this way you'll be nice and wet for your walk.

They arrived at the park a few minutes later. There were no cars in the parking lot but the park was still well lit. Jonathan parked and got out of the car and opened Ginny's door. Mike did the same for Grace.

"Off you go, then. Once around the park and back to the car," Mike said.

Holding hands, the two women started to walk along the path that skirted the lake.

"I think this is just a bit longer than the walk to your house and back. I didn't think Grace would do it but there she is," said Jonathan.

The women made a contrasting pair as they held hands on their walk. Ginny was shorter and had smaller breasts and a very firm ass. Grace, of course, was taller, older and had much larger tits that only sagged a bit. Her ass was fleshy and, Mike thought, her best feature. He mentioned this to Jonathan who readily agreed.

"I am very happy that I met you two. You have added a great deal to my life and to Grace's as well."

Mike shook Jonathan's hand. The women were on their way back to the car. At the far end of the park, Mike saw movement and he nudged Jonathan. Two people were coming up the trail from the park heading toward the lake. It was a couple pushing a carriage. The women hadn't seen them but twenty feet from the car they were spotted. The couple with the carriage were now close enough to the car that they could see that Ginny and Grace were nude.

Grace almost froze where she was but Ginny held her hand as they finished their walk to the car, arriving at the same time as the couple, who were staring wide eyed at the two women.

"Hello," said Mike.

The male asked what they thought they were doing. Jonathan said that they were completing a dare.

"Oh, and what happens if they didn't complete the dare?" The question came from the woman pushing the carriage.

Jonathan replied that they would both get spanked.

The couple laughed and said that would have been something to see. The man looked at Ginny and Grace and said, "Nice seeing you," and the couple, laughing, left.

In the car, Grace was breathing very fast. "God, we were seen. We could have been arrested or worse."

"That won't happen, Grace. We would have intervened if there was any hint of trouble." Jonathan said.

Back at Jonathan's, Mike said that he was pretty turned on and wanted a blow job. Jonathan replied that he wanted the same thing. "Grace, take care of Mike while I enjoy Ginny's mouth." The women smiled and crawled over to where the men were undressing. Ginny looked at Grace as she began to lick Mike's cock. Ginny began doing the same to Jonathan. Both men were voicing their pleasure at the attention they were receiving as Ginny now had Jonathan's cock all the way in her mouth and it was long before he pulled back just a little to fill Ginny's mouth with cum. She swallowed three times before Jonathan stopped and she began to lick him clean.

Grace was going about her task a bit slower, but soon Mike was ready to cum and he held the back of Grace's head as he shot his load into her mouth. Grace swallowed but cum still dribbled out of her mouth onto Mike's stomach. Grace lapped up the cum.

When Ginny and Mike got home they didn't talk about the nude walk until the next morning. Ginny said that she didn't see the couple until right at the very end of the walk and when she did, she was heading right for sub space.

"I was pretty turned on. Very happy you took care of me at home," Ginny laughed. "I am also glad that the people who have seen me naked in public have been cool with it. I don't want to think about what it would be like if someone who saw me wasn't ok with it."

"Ginny, I worry about that, too. But is the turn on worth the risk? I will do want ever you want."

"Let's think about it," Ginny said.

At work on Monday, Ginny was told by Kathy Bossert that Mr. Matsui would be in the office on Wednesday and Thursday. "He expects to see a naked, submissive employee," said Kathy. "We will skip the nude day on Friday."

"Unless I am really marked up, let's not," said Ginny. "I am really enjoying it. More than the public nudity adventures I told you about."

Kathy smiled at Ginny and said that she got it and would talk to Scott about it after Mr. Matsui left. After work on Tuesday Ginny asked the pair if she should be naked when he arrives or should she wait for him to arrive at the office. Scott said that she should be naked because he liked that even if Mr. Matsui doesn't. They laughed and left for home.

That night, after a session of torrid love making, Mike asked Ginny what she could expect tomorrow.

"I don't have a clue," said Ginny. "I will be spanked, I think. I don't believe they will use things that make a lot of noise. Probably have to service Mr. Matsui but who knows what else."

The next morning, Ginny left for work dressed only in her shoes and short jacket. She was the first one in the office. She slipped off her shoes and hung her jacket up and waited for the others to arrive. She sat at her desk and began to work, totally nude. Ginny heard the outer door open and in walked Scott, Kathy, Mr. Matsui and two other people that Ginny did not know, a man and woman.

"Ah, Ginny. Our naked office worker." He addressed the two people Ginny didn't know in Japanese. The pair nodded after he was done talking.

"Ginny, this is Mr. Satori. He has the same position as Mr. Hughes in our Tokyo office. Of course, more people work there than here. He was looking for a way to increase office morale and improve on absenteeism at work. Miss Sao will be you in one of our offices and she is going to observe the next day and a half."

Ginny shook her head and they all went to work. Mr. Satori was talking with Scott. Ginny worked at her desk as Miss Sao watched her. Ginny tried to ask her questions but she either couldn't speak English or she wasn't going to speak.

Mr. Matsui was in Scott's office. Kathy called for Ginny to come to her office. She did with Miss Sao following. When Ginny walked into the office she saw the butt plug sitting on Kathy's desk. Kathy told Ginny to bend over the desk as she applied lube to the butt plug. Working the tip into Ginny's ass, Kathy eased the rest of the plug up into Ginny. Once the plug was seated, Kathy slapped Ginny's ass and told her to crawl to Scott's office.

Ginny got on her hands and knees and crawled to Scott's office. She took a quick glance at Miss Sao who had a look of fear on her face. Ginny crawled to the office with Miss Sao walking behind. Ginny could only imagine the view that the visiting woman had. When she crawled into Scott's office, she was told by Mr. Matsui to sit up on her knees. Ginny complied.

Turning to Mr. Satori, Mr. Matsui said that this is how Miss Sao should be used. He told Ginny to take out his cock and suck on it. Ginny moved on her knees closer to Mr. Matsui and began to unzip his pants and pull out his cock which she put into her mouth. She had him hard in no time. Grabbing Ginny by the hair, he thrust deeply down Ginny's throat. He told Ginny not to swallow his cum as he began to shoot. Ginny did her best to keep his cum in her mouth but there was too much. She moved her tongue so she could swallow some but she was able to keep most of it in her mouth.

"Open your mouth and show Miss Sao. Then swallow."

Ginny did as Mr. Matsui instructed.

"Now, Ginny, lean across Mr. Hughes desk. Spread your legs apart. Good. Mr. Satori is going to spank you."

Ginny could hear the man get up and soon felt his hand on her ass, rubbing it around the base of the butt plug. The spanking began. Slowly at first, but with more intensity and speed as the spanking continued. Ginny was squirming and her ass was red when Mr. Satori stopped the spanking.

"That's all for now. Go back to your desk. You may stand and walk."

Ginny got up and walked to her desk as Miss Sao followed. The three men left for lunch, leaving Ginny, Kathy and Miss Sao alone in the office.

Kathy asked what we should get for lunch and Ginny asked Kathy to call the deli.

"Deli it is. What about her?"

"Oh, I will have a tuna salad sandwich," said Ms. Sao. Kathy and Ginny stared at her.

"You speak English?" Kathy said.

"Yes. I was instructed not to talk if Mr. Matsui was present. Part of my training."

The three woman sat at the table waiting for lunch to arrive. Ginny asked if she knew what was going to be involved in her position.

"Very similar to you. There are 28 employees in the office I will work in and most are males. They are free to touch me if they wish and I have to be naked all the time. I am very well paid and I can use the money."

"What about sex?" Kathy asked.

"Only if Mr. Satori says so. It is an incentive for the employees. If I can say, you are very pretty. Are you enjoying this treatment?"

"I am and thank you."

"How long will you have that in your bottom?"

"As long as we say," said Kathy as the office door opened and the same delivery girl entered with lunch.

"I was hoping it would be a nude day for you. Do you want me to put it in the same room?"

Kathy said she did and that Ginny would lead the way. In the break room, Ginny asked the girl her name.

"Becky. I see something has been added. How big is it?"

"Pretty big." Ginny said. "You still interested in being nude in an office?"

"God, yes, but it could be nude anywhere," said Becky.

"I will let you know, I promise."

The two other women came in and Becky left. It wasn't comfortable for Ginny to sit but she did. Ms. Sao wanted to know about Ginny's experiences. As best she could, Ginny told her a short version of how all this had started.

Ms. Sao did not have time to tell her story as the men returned and immediately went into Scott Hughes office and remained there until well past 3:00 pm. Ginny had bent over Kathy's desk after lunch and Kathy removed the butt plug. Placing a towel on her chair, Ginny went back to work with Ms. Sao watching.

The three women were called into Scott's office. The men were undressing and Ginny was told by Scott to suck on Mr. Matsui. Ginny dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Mr. Satori spoke to Ms. Sao and she began to strip. Not being told to do so, Kathy stripped also. As Ginny sucked, Kathy worked her way toward Scott but was directed by Mr. Satori to his cock and Ms. Sao knelt before Scott.

The sounds of the three women sucking on the men's cocks filled the room. Ginny wanted to make Mr. Matsui cum first but he had other ideas. He withdrew from her mouth and led her to the couch. He sat down and Ginny lowered herself on his cock until it was all the way up inside her. Ginny began to move up and down on his cock. Mr. Matsui called to Mr. Satori to fuck Ginny's asshole. Ginny soon felt the second cock penetrate her and she was thankful for the earlier workout with the butt plug.

Ginny stole a glance at the other three. Kathy and Ms. Sao were sharing Scott's cock; Kathy holding it by the base and feeding it to Ms. Sao then pulling it back into her mouth. Mr. Satori was driving his cock as deep as he could into Ginny's ass and she felt him tense and start to fill her ass with his cum. Mr. Matsui was not far behind but he wanted to come in Ginny's mouth. Untangling from the two cocks, Ginny slid to the floor on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Once she closed her lips around his shaft, he filled he mouth with cum. She swallowed three times before Mr. Matsui was finished.

Ginny could feel the cum in her ass began to leak out. Mr. Satori called to Ms. Sao in Japanese and she came hurrying to Ginny. She pushed Ginny down so that she could reach Ginny's ass with her tongue. As she was pushed forward, Ginny's face was in Mr. Matsui's lap. Ginny licked the cum from his cock as she felt Ms. Sao's tongue lap up the cum from her ass.

When the clean up duties were done, Mr. Matsui whispered in Ginny's ear "you do that better than Anne." Ginny smiled.

Kathy was sitting on top of Scott's cock as the four watched. Scott was slapping Kathy's tits as they came. Again, Ms. Sao was told to clean up but Ginny stopped her and she moved her head between Kathy's legs and cleaned Scott's cum from Kathy's pussy.

The rested and all but Ginny began to dress. The guests said good bye. Ginny asked if they were coming back tomorrow. Mr. Matsui explained that there was a change in plans and that they would be leaving tonight for the West Coast operations. Ginny said her good byes and wished Ms. Sao luck. She smiled and they left.

"Everyone ok?" Scott asked.

Kathy and Ginny nodded.

"Well, let's give it a few minutes to shut down computers and call it a day. Ginny, I will leave it up to you if you want to have a nude day on Friday." Scott said.

"How about a nude day tomorrow and Friday?"

The other two laughed and they closed up the office and went home.

Ginny told Mike all about the days events. Mike listened intently at the things Ginny described.

"Of all those things you described, what turns you on the most?" Mike asked.

"That's easy. Being naked in the office. It's the humiliation of being naked if there are other people in the office who see me naked. It isn't the same feeling if it's just Kathy and Scott because usually it is more sexual or physical."

"I think I will have to get more creative on your exhibitionism adventures."

The two days of working nude in the office passed without any visitors. Ginny had been spanked by Scott one day and by Kathy the next but there was no other activity. Ginny got home from work on Friday to find Mike sitting in the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting for her. Ginny slipped off her shoes and jacket and sat next to Mike totally naked.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers