Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was lovely, just like you, honey," JJ whispered.

We could have been twin sisters, I thought. My body was more developed, particularly my hips and legs since I'd skated professionally, yet the similarity was extraordinary. I started to say something to JJ, but the Chief suddenly embraced me from behind, gently running his hands all over my upper torso and breasts, down my bare midriff, over my hips, forward to my crotch, then to my muscular thighs. His touch was among the most tender I'd ever felt from anyone – male or female – and my breath caught in my throat. "Audra," he whispered into my ear, as his palms stroked my high butt and thighs..."Audra."

I was dumbstruck. "JJ, what should I do?" I whimpered, my knees beginning to shake as goose bumps broke out all over my skin.

"Turn slowly, smile, and place one finger on his lips. It's a gesture of affection," said JJ.

I did so, and the Chief released me, beaming, then escorted us outside, where I grabbed my cup of pepperysakau and took a couple of gulps, which numbed me almost immediately...and cooled off the nervous fluttering in my lower belly. We sat for a while, with JJ doing most of the talking, until the Chief announced that there would be a feast in our honor that night. Before that, though, he wanted us to see a canoe that his son and the boat builders had nearly finished.

We strolled toward the beach and, under a thatched roof sat a single, hollowed out breadfruit tree shaped like a sleek boat, with one outrigger. The 20 foot hull's finish was silky smooth, all done with hand tools and sharp seashells, JJ told me, with the outrigger's members lashed together with coconut husk fibers. The Chief's son, Leiuanu, and his work mates quickly shied and backed away reverently so that we could inspect their work. As I rubbed the smooth, unblemished side of the hull wonderingly, I looked up at the handsome young man and he immediately dropped his eyes, either out of bashfulness or respect, I didn't know which. Regardless, Ienjoyed his reaction and thought – no,felt – a profound gentleness, which I wanted to experience further. I snapped a picture of him with the canoe, which caused some teasing from his fellow boat builders.

"How long have they been building these?" I asked JJ.

"Oh, maybe 4,000 years," he said, off-handedly. "These people were the world's first great ocean navigators, when all Europeans did with water was get sick from it."

By the time the feast began it was dark, and a huge fire had been built, where animal carcasses were being roasted. Women were segregated from men but, out of deference to us as guests, Andi was allowed to stay with me. She quickly lost interest, though, having made many little girl friends during the afternoon, and was soon running around with them. There was one rather mature girl, about 14, whose word was law with the children, so my worried parental feelings were soon lessened.Sakau could have had something to do with it, since I now felt relaxed and carefree...almost childishly happy...for the first time since Lee had died.

JJ and the Chief sat in reclining basket chairs across the fire from me. They were attended by the gorgeous 16-year-old in orange and three other girls who looked slightly older, all of whom could have been poster models for South Sea island tours. I was accompanied on my side of the fire by many women – several of them pregnant – aged 16 to 60. One girl, Muana, who attended the community college, had been assigned to me as my guide, apparently, and was seeing to my every need.

As I picked at a brimming platter of delicious food brought from somewhere, stacked with meat, vegetables and a breadfruit and yam concoction like mashed potatoes, I asked her about the scrumptious meat. "It is dog," she said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. And I guess itwas natural...to her. Knowing what I was eating, however, gave me an immediate visceral reaction and I almost gagged. Ihad noticed a lack of canine pets in the village. After another sip ofsakau, though, my initial revulsion faded. That, and the fact that – inmy reclining basket chair – I was being groomed by a slight, teenage girl. She was brushing my hair, stopping only to stroke my body, above my bra-top and all over my shoulders and arms, with what I now considered "the Pohnpeian touch." As her smooth fingers fluttered over me, I suddenly realized what JJ had meant when he said these were among "the most physically sensuous people on earth."

That's when the dancing began. I'd been sippingsakaufor hours, which had a narcotic effect on me, my hair glistened in the firelight from several hundred brush strokes, my body was relaxed beyond measure, and I was ready for entertainment. Drums sounded and single-stringed instruments twanged, and two lines of dancers emerged from the darkness to face one another on each side of the fire, young men in one, young women in the other.

"These are eligible, but unbetrothed, mates," Muana said to me. I noticed that Leiuanu, the Chief's son, was at the center of the male line. He was, to me, the most appealing of all the attractive young men in the assemblage.

There wasn't much art to the dancing. For minutes, the men shuffled slightly to one side, then the other, while bringing their fisted hands and arms up across their chests. In contrast, the women – girls, really – shook their hips in a jerky fashion and moved their fisted arms forward and backward at about shoulder height. It was an obvious physical reference to the sex act, but there wasn't a hint of the gentleness that I'd experienced for the past few hours. As the young people danced, I noticed that Leiuanu was looking at me every chance he got, as were several of his male companions. I smiled at each to acknowledge what were obvious solicitations of my approval.

At the climax of the dance, the men began to chant roughly, which sounded like grunts. As they did this they thrust their hips forward in rapid-fire succession which, to me, appeared to be an orgiastic fucking motion. "They are now up the mountain...and into the cave," muttered Muana next to me, as I noticed each man had at least a partial erection swelling the front of his flowered groin wrap. As the men thrust, the women responded by shaking their hips tremblingly and began wailing an eerie sound that could only mean climactic sexual joy. Both grunting and wailing sounds reached a crescendo and stopped, as the two lines of dancers finally dropped to the ground, then rose quickly and ran off into the shadows. I imagined vividly what was at that moment going on under the sheltering fronds of the breadfruit and palm trees surrounding the village...and I felt hot...sticky between my legs.

But I felt that only for a moment. Surprise, then shock, then anger, hit me as I looked across the fire, since three girls had converged on JJ. The giddy smile on his face showed that he'd obviously let himself be taken by them. Two girls had their hands under his unbuttoned short-sleeved shirt and were stroking him all over his chest and shoulders. Another fantastically beautiful older girl had straddled him on his basket chair, was holding onto his shins, and doing what at first looked like a lap dance. Next to him, the Chief was watching approvingly, but exhorting the girl to show more enthusiasm...or inventiveness. I noticed then that it wasn't a dance at all. JJ hadn't worn underwear beneath his traditional wrap, and I glimpsed his shiny cock disappearing into the shadowy furrow between the girl's legs. The ecstatic look on her closed-eyed face and the sound of her soft, high yelps meant only one thing. As had happened so often back in the States, a new little trollop had seduced my man, and he was enjoying it...but without me!

I rose to my feet, staggering because I was drunk, which nearly pitched me into the fire, as I shook off Muana's restraining hand. Marching around the flames to JJ's chair, I spat, "JJ! Stop that immediately!"

The girl who was fucking him grew round-eyed, pulled off of him and ran away, frightened. The other two shrank back, afraid of my jealous wrath. JJ looked up at me and said, "Don't do this, Ginny!" which was lost on me since I'd already spun on my heel and stalked toward our bungalow.

I heard the Chief say to JJ, "She no Audra," then he shouted to me, angrily, "You no Audra!"

I cried to myself in misery for the next few hours, asking myself why I'd come here, wondering where my baby was, and feeling ashamed at the drunken reaction I'd displayed in front of so many kindly, innocent witnesses from another culture. I said a quiet prayer to Lee, apologizing for screwing things up. I feared, also, that JJ would have a lecture for me when I awoke.

Part 3

"You offended the Chief, Ginny," said JJ, as I rubbed sleep from my eyes the next morning. "You'll have to make amends."

"Why? That little girl was fucking you!"

"She's notlittle. She happens to be 18," he corrected. "Think of all of them as 18. Those girls were gifts to me from the Chief. The one who wasentertaining me wants to become an architect. It was an honor for her to be with the man who designed the buildings where she goes to college."

"Be with you? Is that what she calls it? Why notbe with me? C'mon, right here...now...fuck me!" I realized that I sounded like a harridan, but I was so pissed off...as well as horny. We hadn't made love since before we'd left California.

"Relax, kiddo. We'll have sex. I brought my Viagra! But remember, this is a different culture. You've got to be more understanding! Because of your outburst, we won't see the Chief this morning. To settle ruffled feelings, you and I'll go to Liduduhniap waterfalls and have a picnic...maybe do some hiking. But when we get back this afternoon I want you to – you must – apologize to him. And later tonight...he wants tobe with you."

"Well, isn't that convenient," I said, sarcastically. "The price of breaking off your piece of ass last night is me fucking that horny old savage!"

"I'm horny too...in my mind! And old, too, Gin," said JJ, almost apologetically. "Besides, he's invited me to be with you two, which is customary. You're a gift."

"Great! My old man gives me to another guy...and gets to watch!" I gasped, disbelieving what he'd said. Ambivalently, I'd thought this vacation might get us away from our lurid group sex trysts! Besides, didn't I have a say in this?

"It's not that we haven't done this before, hon...watched each other I mean." His face softened and he looked away slightly. "Anyway, you know it really turns me on to watch you fuck somebody else."

"Jeezus," I exclaimed. "Can't you forget that damned swingers' club?" Would I ever have a nice, conventional relationship with this man? I knew I wouldn't, of course, nor did I deserve one...or even trulywant one. Had that been my goal, I realized, I could've stayed married and remained a frustrated religious zealot. Instead, being a slut with JJ watching wasn't new to me. I was every bit as lewd as he was. So, accepting the inevitable, I conceded, "Well, if I have to do it, to preserve the Chief's fragile ego...and to turn you on, of course I will! But he doesn't appeal to me at all! And, I'm gonna have a lotta drinks before I become his ceremonial whore!"

"Think of it as doing something for the village, Gin, for his people. His authority was openly challenged last night," said JJ.

"Yeah, well, you'll owe me big time for this, JJ," I warned, threateningly. Never in the entire time that I'd known him had I spoken this harshly to the man I loved so deeply. "You better take a Viagra tonight, too, 'cuz I'm gonna need some of you after I screw that old fuck!"

After I cooled off I saw Andi briefly, she hugged me, then went running after her little playmates, under the tutelage of their primary teenage mentor. An enterprising nanny from here could make a mint back in the States, I thought, maternally, as I saw the young girl shepherd along 20 kids at a time.

My anger with JJ had faded as we drove the Chief's truck to the falls, fed by the Nanpil River coursing down the mountainside. We hiked into the jungle from a large natural pool at the base of the falls and I became fascinated with all the species of plants and wildlife. We ate a lunch we'd packed, leftovers from the feast the night before, and I purged myself of a lot of frustration.

"I feel that I'm losing you, JJ," I said. "This vacation is only making it worse, since we're seldom alone. I need your...your love so much...more than ever before. And when I see someone else getting it, I go crazy." I wished that I had the guts to admit I was not only horny but, ambivalently,

– due to our swinging activity of the past year – kinky sex had also become an obsession.

"I'm getting old, kiddo. It's only a matter of time before all I do is drool over dirty pictures of you. Hell, I do that now!" he said. "You need to look ahead...get some young buck who can satisfy you. Remember, I told you this would probably happen when we first met, years ago."

"You just need some kinks, JJ?" I responded. "You know I'll do almost anything for you."

"Yeah, I know...". Then, letting the subject drop, he said, "Let's get back to the village and apologize to the Chief for last night's gaff."

Back at the village I again saw Andi briefly, but she was with her new friends, and quickly ran off with them. Then JJ and I trudged over to the Chief's bungalow, with the eyes of the entire village on us. JJ announced us at the entrance, and we were shown in by yesterday's beautiful teenage attendant, who today was wearing a dark green and white flowered sarong. The Chief was sitting in the darkened hut in front of Audra's wall of pictures, and motioned for us to sit in two chairs in front of him. We sat and he looked at me from under a furrowed brow, his black eyes glaring.

"I want...to apologize...for last night, Chief," I said, haltingly.

He looked at me impassively, not understanding.

"I am sorry," I said, and his features softened.

JJ reached over and squeezed my hand. I looked at the floor and then back up at the Chief, saying, "I'd be happy to make it right for you," and got up to place a finger on his lips.

He then grinned and said, "You behappy?" He pronounced it "hop-py."

I nodded, smiling with genuine relief, and he jumped to his feet, grabbing my hands gently and looking into my eyes. "You be...happy?" he repeated.

I nodded again, saying, "Yes."

He clapped his hands, drew back the mat covering the front opening to the room and shouted to the entire village, "Audra behappy wi' me!"

I heard cheers of acclaim from outside, and everyone seemed relieved, including JJ.

"We feast!" he exclaimed.

Hmm, any excuse for a party, I thought. Good...I'll need a lotta drinks – as I'd told JJ in the morning – which I began consuming early, after which we had a delicious meal. It was a different sort of party – less formal than the night before – but every bit as festive. Torches had been placed outside the entrance to our bungalow, which signified to me that our rooms probably would be the site of my sexual penance.

At some point the Chief rose, slapped his upper arms with both hands, and everyone rose with him. Muana, again, was with me, helping me to my feet, since I'd finished several cups ofsakau and was feeling no pain. JJ and two of the three girls who'd been involved with him the night before – I hadn't seen the one who'd been fucking him – plus the Chief's gorgeous attendant, came along and we entered our bungalow. The mat covering the entrance was left open, and Leiuanu stood outside, performing his duty as my guard. The young man had avoided looking me in the eye the entire evening, and I felt that a bond of understanding had been formed with him as this customary rite was being played out. After all, any of the villagers would be able to see inside our bungalow at the Chief exercising his authority with the woman of his white friend. Therefore, a "guard" outside – his son – seemed superfluous...certainly only ceremonial...almost perverse.

When we walked in, somehow it didn't surprise me that JJ had set up a videocam and several other digital cameras on tripods around the room. He'd obviously leapt at the opportunity to record the session. On the surface, he was taking our "photo essay" mission very seriously. Yet I was beginning to gauge his prurient motives.

Two basket chairs had been set up at ninety degrees from one another on two sides of the large pallet that was to be our ceremonial, mat covered bed...one for the Chief, the other for JJ. The Chief sat in the one at the end of the bed. JJ stalked about, snapping pictures as the rite quickly unfolded.

The three girls, excluding Muana, surrounded me and began murmuring, stroking and kissing me lightly, all over my upper body. My bra top was gone in a flash, which invited two young female mouths to my nipples – licking and sucking – causing me to cradle the backs of the girls' heads with my hands, inviting them to taste me more fervently...to suck harder. The other girl quickly unfolded my wraparound skirt and it dropped to the floor, causing the Chief to smile broadly as my sparsely trimmed blonde pussy came into view. It was then that the girls gradually lowered me to the bed, laying me on my back at its center.

I don't know how long my eyes had been closed, nor how long I'd been moaning. However long, when I glanced at the girls pleasuring me all I saw were three small, beautiful, brown teenage bodies whose mouths and hands were covering me with little nips, hummingbird-like licks and caressing strokes. My body was growing warmer...and warmer...and I knew that I'd be afire before the evening was over.

Soon they changed position. One concentrated on my mouth, kissing me deeply, her tongue lapping throughout my groaning mouth. The two others squeezed my breasts and licked my nipples. The one kissing me then trailed a long lick down from my sternum, concentrating for a while on my navel, then plied my cuntal furrow until the tip of her tongue touched my clit. I quickly lowered my head and saw that it was the Chief's attendant, perhaps the most fetching girl in the village, licking my slit like an experienced lesbian and twisting her face sideways periodically so that the Chief could see her eating me.

"Oooohhhh...Gaawwwwdd," I groaned, oblivious to anything but the easy, languorous pulses of pleasure that were overtaking me. This was not what I was used to. This was not love, American style. This was genius, borne of thousands of years of joyous, dedicated learning and sublime habit in an insular culture. I hardly noticed the Chief, who was now spreading wide my legs by the ankles to see the depths of my swollen red vagina, which must have been a signal to him, because he grunted.

I looked up in my delirium and saw Muana kneel before him, slip off his wrap, palm his genitals, and envelop his uncircumcised cock with her mouth. He exhaled audibly as she drew the long, purplish tube of flesh into her throat, stopping only at his kinky pubic hair. I was dimly aware of JJ snapping pictures and videotaping the entire proceeding.

I don't really remember when I started cumming, because it began so gradually and took so long. Ido remember one of the girls holding my hands above my head and me mewling orgasmically for maybe ten minutes as my cunt was devoured by the Chief's young attendant, while the other girls paid homage to the rest of my body. At the end of my protracted orgasm I was soooo mellow, and lay relaxed with my legs still open, now ready for almost anything.