Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the Chief, who now sported a proud erection, slick with Muana's saliva. He pulled back the wrinkled dark brown foreskin to reveal his mahogany-colored cock head, palpitating beyond his dark fingers, and squeezed out a dollop of pre-cum. It looked as if he were milking the juice out of...out of a large, purple pepper! Grunting something to his teenage attendant, she lay on her back with her head toward him while the other girls turned me over and straddled my knees over her face. In seconds I was open to him in the canine position, with the lovely girl lapping away at my clit, and felt him begin to stir his fat probe into my soaking snatch. The other girls – both of whom I'd disturbed the night before when they were entertaining JJ – continued to stroke my body with their incredible feathery touches, then slid their heads under my breasts as I braced myself on my hands. They rested their heads on the tummy of the girl eating me, and began to suckle my nipples, sending repeated shards of numbing pleasure from my cunt to my entire torso.

I was facing the bungalow's open door, with my eyes on the muscular back of my guard, Leiuanu, standing outside in the torch light. He was turned away from me, seemingly granting the Chief a bit of privacy as his father now gripped my hips and began to slide his gnarled, purple prick into my wetness. At that point my mewling ceased and I began a repetitive, rasping, grunting deep in my throat every few seconds. It was a lingering, animalistic sound that coincided with my breathing, and was fed by a combination of the narcoticsakau I'd drunk and the ceaseless charges of pleasure shooting from my excited sexual parts.

"Uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh," I grunted, sounding like a feral beast being gored from behind, as the Chief very slowly plowed into me with long, sure strokes. It seemed an endless process...so easy, I thought...without the frenetic plunging I typically associated with fucking. My delight must also have shown on my face, as my eyes opened and closed as I accepted his horny barb and the soft, feathery licks of the three girls, since JJ was snapping several pictures of all of us engaged in the lewd communal mating. "Uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh," I continued, whipping my hair back and forth across my shoulders as I pushed back onto the Chief's fat royal prick.

At some point he grunted to JJ, who laid down his camera, stripped off his clothing, and bared his own erection...no doubt a Viagra stiffy. My grunts caught in my throat as he knelt between the upraised legs of the girl sucking my right breast. He looked much too big for her and she squealed, but wiggled her trim hips a bit, soon to swallow his member between her protruding dark red labia. For a second I was jealous, and hoped that he'd save some for me later, but soon forgot my possessiveness and leaned over to kiss him deeply. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I was in love with him all over again. To show him as much, I reached down to help him as I had so many times with our swinging friends...massaging the slick junction of the moaning girl's pussy as his hips drilled his cock into her, increasing their slapping tempo against her lean brown thighs.

Meanwhile, the Chief maintained his easy, mature pace, filling me nicely with languorous entries, then pulling out and up, which drew from me a constant stream of juice. Regardless of my earlier trepidation, I was pleased with the gentleness of it all – this ceremonial fuck with Pacific islanders – and felt no guilt or shame. At that moment the girl JJ was drilling came with a series of gasping squeals, and bit my right nipple a bit hard, which brought me out of my sensuous reverie. JJ stayed with her, stirring her deeply as she squeaked through her climax, then – as I'd remembered him doing so many times – withdrew to reveal his proud cock, still pulsing, as it slapped back against his belly. Then, as if the act were choreographed, he scrambled around the head of the bed and entered the girl sucking my left nipple, and began a similar servicing of that delightful little creature.

My arms were getting tired, though I hardly noticed it. I thought about dropping my head between the legs of the Chief's gorgeous female attendant under me who was lapping at my pussy as the head man fucked me. Should I do a bit of licking of my own? I wondered. Instead, I looked up and saw Leiuanu staring in the front door. His eyes were focused on me alone, his arms folded across his chest, and below...under his purple-flowered groin wrap...was the unmistakable tent of an erection. He made no attempt to hide it from my gaze. He didn't reach down to touch it or rub it. It was justthere as I continued grunting, "Uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh."

I wanted then for him to come inside the hut. I wanted to suck his cock while we were engaged, I mused, as I'd done at our swingers' club so often. Perhaps I could encourage him to fuck Muana or the third girl in the trio! But I wasn't the boss here. The uninvolved girls were now sitting on their heels next to the bed, watching the rest of us undulate in a pile of flesh, perhaps waiting for an order to pleasure someone carnally.

In a moment of extreme desire for Leiuanu's young body, I beckoned to him...trying to lure him into our salacious ceremony...but he responded with a nearly imperceptible shake of his head. I felt as if he'd spurned me, and I was momentarily stricken with sadness and frustration at his rejection. Hadn't we spoken volumes with our eyes for the past couple of days? Didn't he feel that I wanted him? His deep gaze seemed to transport me, and I closed my eyes, imagining that the Chief's slow, grinding penetration of my vagina was that of his son...and after a while I began to cum, gaspingly.

As I moaned through a long, grunting orgasm it seemed to galvanize the others in the party. The girl JJ was tapping screamed a muffled climax around my left tit, while JJ's stomach muscles knotted and released...knotted and released...spilling his load into the young female, and the Chief bawled out loudly as he – in turn – filled me with a torrent of thick, hot cum. Our collective joy seemed to last for minutes, until the Chief pulled from me, causing some of the seedy liquid in me to drain into the mouth of the girl sucking at my pussy. When all was over I fell thankfully to one side, still breathing deeply.

"Shehappy," said the Chief, gruffly, as he got up and sank back into his chair, while his attendant – who'd slurped his sperm overload from my thighs – helped Muana polish his purple knob hygienically with their cleansing lips and tongues.

In minutes they were all gone, leaving JJ and I breathless on the mats, with only my guard, Leiuanu, standing outside, once again facing the village. I was a bit disappointed that everything had ended so quickly. It'd been several days since I'd had sex and I was still more than a bit horny – maybe it was thesakau – and I knew it would be a while before JJ was again ready. So, while he downloaded the photos into his laptop, I went outside in back to use the garden shower and wash the ceremonial semen from my body.

The water was warm and there was plenty of it. I lathered my hair, washed the sticky cum from my legs, and scooped thick gobs of it from my vagina in the moonlight. As I massaged my breasts and pussy, I wanted to masturbate...anything to continue the sensual feeling that had been kept at such a high level for so long. I stood back in the three-sided shower and began to stroke my clit with one, then two, fingers, until I saw a trace of something moving several feet outside the shower in a copse of banana palms. I strained my eyes to see and was soon rewarded as the brown shoulder of Leiuanu, and a bit of his straight black hair, shone in the moonlight. I groaned aloud and bared all of myself to him – teasing him – by turning my back and exposing my soaped ass, rinsing, then turning and lifting one leg to stand it on a mahogany bench as I spread my pussy lips and rinsed them.

He continued to stand in the shadows and watch – just a few feet away now – until I whispered, "You want to be happy, Leiuanu?" using the Pohnpeian colloquialism.

"No," he murmured, gently. "Is night of Chief."

Much as I wanted him, I understood what he meant. Where royalty was concerned, JJ had told me, if I'd been ovulating – off birth control – custom dictated that the Chief had the head man's right of impregnating me...without the confusion of competing sperm. Since that wasn't a real issue I asked, "When, then?"

He shrugged, doing little to assuage my hunger for him. I knew, however, that his stoicism was artificial, since his groin was still bulging with desire. "No tonight," he reaffirmed.

"Will you show me your..." I asked, pointing to the tent at his crotch.

"No," he said, emphatically.

My Gawd, what discipline! I thought. "Well...will you hold my hand...please?" I asked, pleadingly.

He sighed and moved toward the shower enclosure, reaching out his hand to gently grasp mine. I pulled him as closely to my naked body as I could, then sat down on the mahogany bench, splaying my pussy open for him. I felt his hand stiffen around mine and heard him gasp as my fingers spread my labia and began to stroke my clit. If not tonight, my gorgeous Polynesian boy, then I'll give you something to dream about, I thought, as my head lolled to the side and I began pleasuring myself.

"You Audra," he whispered, as my fingers flew.

"No, Leiuanu...I'm...Ginny...and I...want to...fuck you...in the worst way," I whimpered, as I looked at his strong, brown calves below his wrap, then up to what I imagined must be a gorgeous set of male parts. Above his low-slung sarong, I wanted to drool all over his tight stomach, then kiss him all the way up his chiseled body, nipping at his brown pecs, then consume his sweet face, tasting every bit of his young mouth. "I'm...just...Ginny," I said, repeating it over and over again, "just...Ginny...just...Ginny...just...Ginny, and...ooooohhhhh, Leiuanu," I cried softly, as I reached a climax while losing myself in his all-seeing black eyes. I trembled and twitched for minutes, my nails digging into his palm, until I was still, gasping, and dying for him to embrace me.

But, he'd heard JJ walking out the back door and had released my hand to trot away. Sadly, I went inside to talk with my father-in-law and seek solace. In bed I licked away at his cock but it did little good, as he complimented me on my session with the Chief, anxious to fall asleep. But on this night, apparently his dose of Viagra was only good for one prolonged erection, enjoyed by two teenage girls in this Paradise of ours. Ihated what his prescription drugs were doing to him. Or, was it that he just needed to watch me fuck? Or, was it somethingreally kinky – maybe in my own mind – that I still hadn't grasped?

Please vote and send constructive feedback. The vacation continues in Chapter 2