All Comments on 'Girl From The Future'

by Iscaa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
biercebiercealmost 11 years ago
Trippy

Really neat story line. Good characters and love the " interaction". Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loophole

Interesting story idea, but if people in the future don't couple, where do babies come about? How are they going to replace themselves? A glaring loophole here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrific story!

The potential for subsequent chapters is amazing! Please follow up with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story suggestion

I think it would have been funny if that she enjoyed fucking so much that she decided to stay with Ryan and be his "slave", so to speak. Maybe it is because I always liked that dominance submission thing, but the story was fine anyways. Good job!

p1967kup1967kuover 9 years ago

This story has to have a sequel :) Btw, I think the plot is awesome but moved very fast from girl meeting the guy and landing up having sex with him. In real world gals don't trust the guys so fast. A good story, please keep them coming.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Would have been 5 stars, but for rushed, incomplete ending. A second chapter would have increased this score, as well, with a smoother transition between them.

Your pacing was steady through out the rest of the story; to just change to, they got up, showered, amd said their goodbyes was like cruising down a river at a steady, but sedate pace, being gently swept along by the current, then finding a hidden falls, and plummeting to an abrupt end.

Rather jolting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous