Girl From The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the bottle was finished, both of them were feeling giddy and light headed. Ryan leaned over Kara, wanting to get more amorous. Kara giggled, leaned back, closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep. He sat up and looked at her. Sighing, he thought that he better get a blanket for her, she was not going home tonight.

After making his guest comfortable, Ryan went to bed. He dreamed of the girl in the next room. At 7:00 a.m. the alarm went off Ryan sat up rubbing his eyes, then realized it was the weekend and he had a quest in his living room. He quickly got dressed and went to see how she was doing. Walking up to her, he saw she was still peacefully sleeping, so he decided to make some breakfast.

Kara woke up to the sound and smell of breakfast cooking. She looked around and sat up. Bringing her hand up to her head, she quietly moaned, "Oh, what a evening," Her body felt like she was still under the influence of the wine. (Geezz...I shouldn't have drank so much of it, I hope I didn't say or do anything to compromise myself.) Then she heard Ryan call from the kitchen, "Breakfast is ready; come and get it!"

"I will be right there, Ryan." She stood up, still holding her aching head and proceeded to walk to the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Oh my head hurts. I hope I didn't say or do anything I will be regretting," she thought.

Ryan brought two plates with eggs and toast. Glancing over at her, "You were a perfect lady last night, so don't worry your pretty little head about it. Here eat some food, I promise you it will make you feel a much better." Watching her eat, he offered, "If you want I have jam to go with the toast."

Kara looked at the eggs and thought, (Oh oh..., this looks like real eggs, not what I am used to at all.) Looking at them again, (I better try and get them down anyways.) She smiled and put some into her mouth. With a surprised look on her face, she said, "These are very good" and proceeded to empty her plate. Once finished, she leaned back, "That was the best breakfast I have ever had, Ryan, thank you. You were right, I do feel a lot better now."

Ryan laughed and said, "If I didn't know better, I would think you never had this kind of breakfast before."

"Oh, of course I have had these eggs and bread before, many, many times!" To quickly change the subject she asked, "What are your plans for today? Do you have to go to work?"

"No, this is Saturday. I was hoping we could spend the day together." Kara smiled at that, "I would love to do that, I want to get to know you better, how you live and what you think."

"OK, sounds like a plan. Do you need to go home for a change of clothes first?"

"Oh, no, I have everything I need in my little purse, just let me get cleaned up and I will be ready in no time at all." Ryan pointed out where the bathroom was located. Kara took her purse and disappeared. While she was gone, Ryan cleaned up the kitchen and decided to wait for her in the living room.

Meanwhile, Kara programmed her PC-20 to materialize some new clothes. She put them on after washing up, looked in the mirror, satisfied at how she looked. She was so glad she had purchased the top quality of permanent makeup. She really did look great in it. With a smile on her face she walked into the living room and stopped. "Ryan, I am ready. What shall we do today?"

Ryan just stared at her, his jaw open. Finally he said, "Kara where did you get those clothes?" She had on a new mini skirt, whose material seemed even thinner and skin tight, and that top was more of a bra than a blouse, it looked like it had been painted on her.

Now Kara knew this was one of those moments where she had to do some very quick thinking. Lifting one eyebrow, "Oh these are the same clothes from yesterday, I just turned them inside out, and made a slight adjustment here and there, and voila, new clothes. It's the latest thing. Pretty clever, right?" She waited to see if Ryan would accept this.

Being a smart man, he decided to along with her lie. "Oh yes, that is very clever. Well... what do you say about a little sight seeing first? I could show you some of the museums, churches, the parks of London, or do you have anything specific you wanted to do?"

Kara gave a sigh of relief, and replied, "All of the above sounds wonderful, Ryan." "Let's get going then," he said and ushered her out of the flat. They spent the day driving around the various sights of London.

At lunch time they ate at a small cafe. Again, Kara was surprised and delighted at the taste of natural food. It was so exciting to taste things she had only been able to read about. She tried an English dish called Toad in a Hole. This was a cooked sausage baked in a Yorkshire pudding. Kara quite liked this dish. Bubble and Squeak was another one she tried. That one turned out to be fried leftover cooked potatoes, cabbage and onions.

Ryan was a good guide, answering all of her questions about life in the city. She was able to get a lot of information. Kara was beginning to think that this first assignment was coming along quite fine. All in all, it turned out to be a very fascinating day.

By dinner time, they needed to relax so Ryan suggested they go back to his place and decide what to do for the evening. He really just wanted to be alone with her, hoping to get her into an amorous mood. Her weird manner, natural beauty, and skin-tight clothing was making him crazy. Kara agreed, it would be nice to relax, besides she had some more questions for him as well. He shook his head again. He had been doing that a lot during their day together.

Now it must be said that even though Kara was not fitting in as well as she would have liked, she still was learning how to conduct herself, and to improvise in what was, to her outlandish circumstances. So far she was pretty satisfied that she was doing as well as she was. She knew that with more time and experience, she could see herself making a career out of these trips into the past.

She also knew full well that Ryan was lusting after her, and she was not prepared to go along with it. Where she came from, coupling was just not done the same way as in the distant past. The thing was, how to avoid an eventual confrontation with his desires without losing what she thought of as a new friend. She was attracted to Ryan, and liked being with him, but something more physical at this stage was not on her agenda. Well, she would just have to, "go with the flow," she thought to herself, using one of her favorite old fashioned saying.

When they got back to Ryan's flat he said; "Would you like some wine? We can then decide what we will do for the rest of the evening."

Kara replied; "Well, just a little, thanks." She lifted her eyebrow when she saw him walk from the kitchen with another bottle of wine and two huge glasses. He sat next to her and proceeded to pour her a big glass. She took it and laughingly said, "Are you going to try to take advantage of me?"

"Only if you want me to," he smirked, and poured an equally generous portion of wine into his glass. They relaxed and enjoyed themselves, just talking. After awhile, Kara started smiling at Ryan a lot, with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. He could see that she was open to another amorous attempt on his part.

He leaned in and kissed her again, and to her surprise she returned his kiss. This was his signal to go for more. As he kissed her, his hands got busy trying to get under that skin tight top, she pulled back.

In her semi drunken state, she said, "Hey what are you doing? Where I come from, people don't do this sort of thing. It's just not done, so... stop it." She leaned back, suddenly aware of what she had just said. "I ...I mean I don't... oh, let anyone touch me, ah, well..." She covered her mouth with her hand.

Ryan sat back and folded his arms across his chest. "Continue please, Kara. Exactly what do people do where you come from?" He waited. Kara, in her present state was at a loss for words. She looked around like she was going to make a hasty exit.

Ryan saw her panic, "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone. Just tell me where you really are from. I have a feeling...it's really not anywhere on this planet." He waited for her to worm her way out of this.

Kara sat and tried to think of a plausible explanation, but couldn't. The wine had made her so mixed up. She sighed and looked up at Ryan. "Are you sure I can trust you? Because I could lose my job over this, you know." He said nothing, just kept on looking at her, waiting.

Finally Kara decided to let Ryan know just the bare essentials. Explaining she was from the future and was just here to gather information about his time. She would be going back tomorrow. As he listened, Ryan was quiet. When she finished she waited for a reaction. "You do believe me, don't you? As the seconds went by, "Say something, Ryan!"

He sighed and replied, "Yes.... I believe you, it explains all the things you have been doing since I met you. The way you acted when eating and the look on your face at ordinary, everyday things. Yes I believe you. I have some questions though."

"I can't answer many questions. It would be dangerous for you to know too much about the future. But, go ahead and ask, I may be able to give you some kind of answer."

"OK, here goes. What did you mean when you said people don't do this sort of thing?" She looked confused, so he explained, "You know, when we were kissing and I tried put my hands under your top, you got kind of upset like you had never had that done to you before. Kara, are you a virgin?"

"Virgin? Oh, yes, virgin, one that has never had sex before, am I right?" He nodded his head. "Well, technically, I suppose I am a virgin. You see, in my time, the average person doesn't have sex with other people. We have the Stimulator for pleasure. Oh there is a small minority of people that do it like your referring to. They want to live like in the old days. But they are just a small radical group, most people shun them. In other words, they are outcasts"

Ryan frowned, "But why? Why is sex with people not done? That's the strangest thing I have ever heard of. What is this "Stimulator"?

Kara looked at Ryan, "You are having more of a reaction to our sexual practices than about the fact that I am from the future. You know that, don't you? You are one strange guy." She thought for a minute and finally said, "Mankind had some very bad sexual diseases that had broken out in the last 150 years. Our scientists could not eradicate them no matter how much they tried, so the eventual solution to it was the Stimulator." And just so you know, it does a fine job. Thanks to the Stimulator, those devastating diseases are now under control.

She then laughed. "Geez, this is getting pretty personal, you know?"

"Well, Kara, I just want to understand all this, and I think I am, but there is one thing you should know." She looked at him and raised her eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

"The fact is, it seems to me that you don't know what you are missing, that's what! But I would certainly be willing to teach you all about making love." He sat back now and waited.

Kara looked at Ryan and thought for a few minutes. "Well, maybe you can tell me more about it. I have read about the old way of coupling, but your version would be much more insightful. It would be a great addition for my report."

Ryan now frowned, "I could tell you what it feels like, but it would be much better to get first hand knowledge, you know. Come on, just try it, I know you will like it. I would be an excellent teacher." He grinned, hoping it would make them both more at ease. "I would just start by kissing you...if you don't want to go on, all you have to do is say stop, and I will. Okay?"

"Well, OK, I can see that first hand knowledge is probably best." She thought ( this really isn't what I would ever in my life would ever consider doing, but..) She glanced up at Ryan, "Yes, you may begin," she grinned.

He leaned over and softly brushed his lips against hers, taking his time. He kept this up until he could feel her responding. This signalled him to kiss her more earnestly, his tongue slipping past her lips. All the while, his fingers lightly moved from her hands, slowly up her arms, touching her skin with a light, feathery touch. He noted her reaction by the goose bumps he felt on her skin.

Kara was feeling a lot of sensations now, aware that the pleasure she was feeling was not the same as the stimulator at all. These sensations were different but yet somehow very nice, and after her initial scepticism that Ryan could indeed provide pleasure, she was now aware that her breathing was accelerating and the pit of her stomach felt all fluttery. It felt strange but she was beginning to enjoy it very much. She broke the kiss and looked at him saying, "I like this, show me more, please. I have never felt like this before. This is...nice."

Ryan smiled and leaned in again, and this time ran his tongue around her lips. The response was that she opened her mouth just a fraction, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in. He pulled her closer now, their bodies touching, he felt her shiver.

As he continued, she let out a low moan, and put her arms around his neck, pulling herself against him. His cock was coming to life, pressing against the fabric of his jeans. As he kissed her, he now felt her hardened nipples against his chest, making him moan. His body responded like it was on fire, but he knew he had to go slow with her. He fought against going too rapidly, enjoying the slow build-up of their shared passion.

His right hand slowly worked its way to her shoulder, neck, and throat; he could feel her skin heating up. He gently cupped her breast and could feel her beating heart. When she didn't protest, he started to knead it firmly, working towards the hardened nipple, which seemed to be begging for his attention. Her body trembled as he fondled her breast, rubbing her nipple through the sheer material.

Kara was in a state she was totally unfamiliar with. It was as if her body had taken control over her mind. She had no will of her own any longer, she was just reacting to whatever Ryan decided to do to her next. She felt a warmth and an ache between her legs unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

Between his kissing and his gentle fondling of her, Ryan had Kara on fire. He slowly but firmly pulled her top off over her head, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts. His mouth left her lips and traveled down her neck to the pulse in the throat. She trembled as both his hands massaged and finally took her hardened nipples between this thumbs and fingers, rolling them and then pulling softly on them.

"Oh, Ryan!' She cried out. Her hands wandered over his shoulders and chest, instinctively moving lower to the bulge in his pants. Her hands found his hardened member and she gasped, frantically rubbing him through his jeans.

His mouth traveled down her throat to the curve of her right breast, working his way to her hardened nipple. His tongue circled around the areola, teasing it with his tongue.

His lips gently clasped on her nipple as his free hand moved down her stomach and onto her naked thigh.

She gasped out loud now, whimpering his name. "Oh Ryan, don't stop." He suckled at her breast harder, as his hand squeezed her thigh and lifted her skirt. Sliding his hand towards her increasingly heated pussy, he cupped it and moved two fingers to her slit. She was soaking wet.

He lifted his head up, looked at her eyes, and growled, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Noooo, please don't stop now...," she gasped, breathlessly. He looked into her eyes, "Tell me what you want then, Kara."

Breathing heavily, Kara could only moan, "Ryan, I don't know, I just....have an... ache. Do something!" This is all he needed to hear, he slid his hand under her panties feeling how swollen and very wet she was now. Parting her lips, his fingers moved up and down her slit, then zeroed in on her clit. It was hard and slick with her juices, and as his fingers touched it, she reacted by moaning louder.

Ryan continued to use his fingers to full advantage, until he felt she was ready to be entered. He knew by her reactions that she was very close to climaxing for him. Easing one finger into her into entrance, he now stroked slowly stroked her.

She cried out "Oh Gods, Ryan....Ummmmmm." Her head began rolling back and forth. He put two fingers in and rubbed her clit with his thumb, all the while continuing to kiss her moving his tongue in and out of her mouth to the rhythm of his fingers. Her breathing became erratic as she began to cum for him. Her body convulsed and shook with the most intense climax of her young life. She cried out his name over and over again.

Finally she lay back, exhausted, trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes she smiled up at him whispering, "Oh my god, but that was intense. I had no idea it could be that good!"

"I'm not finished yet, are you ready for the next lesson?" Ryan grinned.

Kara looked at him, "I think so, yes, if it's anything like I just experienced."

Ryan proceeded to slide her panties off and got her to lay back onto the sofa, getting down between her legs. He pushed her shirt up and took a deep breath of her pussy and cum. It was glorious. He kissed the swollen l ips first, then started to lick and suck all the juices her body was producing. In no time he had her whimpering again.

He got up and quickly shed his clothes, all the while looking into her eyes. Moving between her legs, he kissed her deeply and asked, "Are you ready? If you liked what I did earlier, you're going to love this." He guided his diamond hard member up and down Kara's slick lips and stopped at her hot, steamy entrance. He slowly pushed his way into her just a little bit at a time and waited for her reaction. She gasped, and her eyes went huge. Looking at him entering her slick slit, she cried out, "More, Ryan....more, please....More!"

Ryan was sweating now, trying to keep from just ramming his rock hard cock all the way into her in one thrust. He wanted to fuck her better than she had ever expected, she was so slick and wet that his cock just slid steadily in until the head met some resistance, which he assumed was her hymen. Pausing, he was about to ask her if he should continue, but her hips began bucking urgently underneath him, and the resistance was gone. Now he was completely sheathed inside her. The walls of her pussy were so very tight, he could feel her muscles clenching him as he moved in deeper.

Once he hit bottom, he grinned and said, "Get ready, here we go."

Pulling his cock almost all the way out, he paused and then thrust back into her heated love tunnel. He got a nice in-and-out rhythm going. She felt incredibly good to him as he continued. Catching on, she started to thrust back up at him on his down stroke, purring like an alley cat in heat. "This is called "fucking" in this time, Kara" he whispered.

"I love it," she said. "I love fucking!"

Kara started to whimper as the tension built higher and higher. Her body started to shake uncontrollably as she melted into another shattering climax. She screamed out his name as it overtook her. This spurred Ryan into pumping faster and harder, pushing him over the edge into his own explosion. He groaned loudly as he felt his balls tighten, finally releasing his cum deep into her hot, grasping pussy. She scratched at him, her head whipping back and forth, incoherent sounds coming from her mouth.

He collapsed momentarily onto her sweat-soaked body before shifting her over and onto his body. They both lay there, gasping for breath. Finally, they looked at each other and laughed.

"Ryan, that was the greatest experience of my life! I had no idea coupling could feel like this." She laid her head on his chest and sighed, still shaking from the afterglow of their love making.