Girl From The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers

Ryan, smiled, "I don't want to brag, but I knew you would like it. Now, tell me about your famous stimulator machine. I'm curious."

"Well, you attach the device to your temples and just turn it on. As far as I understand, it stimulates the pleasure center of the brain, it really does feel good, but ...not anything like what I just felt with you. The pleasure from the Stimulator is all in your head; People do rub their skulls when they use it. Given a choice, I think I would have to go with the old fashioned way." She grinned, a sleepy look on her face. She yawned and held him closer to her.

Ryan was sleepy himself so he suggested they take a short nap. It was agreed, and soon the both of them nodded off.

A few hours later they woke up and Ryan poured her some more wine and suggested that they spend the rest of the night in his bed, so he could continue to teach Kara about making "real" love. She was very keen to learn all about it. After all, "It was for the research value it represented." She laughed with mischief in her eyes. The rest of their night was occupied with Kara's living history lesson, which was punctuated with her gasps, squeals and screams.

Before they knew it, the sun was coming up and Kara knew that her time was drawing near for her to be leaving. They slowly got up and showered, then as Ryan made breakfast Kara finished preparing for her trip back.

They were both sad as the time for her departure approached. Ryan thought he would never see her again. Kara was thinking the very same thing. Their last meal was a silent and sad affair. It finally came time for her to go.

Kara told Ryan that she was so glad to have met him and thanked him for the information especially for the coupling experience, she would never, ever forget him.

He gave her one last lingering kiss.

"Thank you for teaching me all about making love, Ryan....", she smiled up at him, and then she was gone.

He stood looking at the place she had just been standing, sighed, and smiled.

The end, or is it?

Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers