All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 06'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
:)

I'm glad that you came back and wrote more to this story. I can't wait to see what happens. Please keep writing more. I hope Jesse gets socked in the mouth by Jo before the end. That bitch is triflin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
jealousy is really a bitch

I want to hit Jess in the mouth for Jo, I hope it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

I like this story so much, but Jess wouldn't be my girl. I would have to tell the bitch to shut tha fuck up, and mind her own business.

wolfgurlwolfgurlover 14 years ago
grrrrr

candy is such a bitch !!!

thx 4 da story truth74. it's really beautiful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just going to add my chorus

of 'stomp Jesse out'. What is her problem? I know deep down she just wants to keep Jo safe, but everyone is grown up, and Jo seems very well adjusted, given the assumed circumstances. This girl is really working my nerves. She's not even mature about how she handles the situation. I'm done. on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is fucking ridiculous, for fucks sake, why did you drag this out so long?

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
naive much ...

Okay, Jo is really naive if she can't see how envious her friend is. Please do not make the lead females this dumb. The fact that Jesse said she would go for him was a RED FLAG, why doesnt Dan remind Jesse in front of Terrence that he didn't appreciate her hitting on him, put Jesse on spot with Terrence, let him know HIS woman is a ho. Ugh I can't stand weak minded females... and this coming from a passive/aggressive woman. I understood the cafe incident where Dan first noticed her, I'm like that 80% of the time, but come on! oh well I like this story, just hope Jesse gets her comeuppances.

london101london101over 11 years ago

I CAN NOT STAND THE FRIEND JESSE!

I COULDN'T HAVE A FRIENDS LIKE THAT NO WAY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking ridiculous

Thise people are annoying as hell; but mostly that Jo girl who is supposed to be the main female character is just stupid. She let her supposed friend to tell her who to date or who not to date; that Jess is just a bitch; and thta Daniel guy should just stop chasing after Jo. Also, could the plot move a little bit quicker. After 6 chapter the two supposed lover aren't even really together and now with that stupid pregnant fiancee shit, it will drag on forever with unncessary drama.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Jesse is such a Bitch

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Why is jo so blind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous