All Comments on 'Girl Gone Mild Ch. 02'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long between chapters! :)

There are a few writers here who, when I see their name in the author list, I immediately open the story cause I know I'm reading high quality work. You happen to be one of them.

This reads a lot like Chicago .., which is one of my favorites. Well written, good plot and character development. The sex is great and melds seamlessly with the story line.

Please send out Chapter 3 before 6 months elapse! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hurry up

Lothario, please hurry up with next chapter ... -:))

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Complicated People

Brian and Robin approach life as cerebral and serious people. The fact is that the like to fuck more than the shallowest of horny people. There is nothing wrong with that. It just makes evaluating them more complicated.

Like my predicessors here, I must ask you to hurry with your next installment(s). Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More, Please!

Mate, Please pick this story back up. Fantastic edition and you keep getting better.

AimlessRexAimlessRexabout 17 years ago
Anxiously waiting the next chapter

Hopefully your working on the next chapter of this amazing story. looking forward to it.

thanks for the amazing descriptions.

aimless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

Ahh :) A little to much here? Don't you think.. Sex is cool and exiting and... But didn't you have a story to tell? Too I mean?? Whatever :) Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Of all the romance stories on this site

this is one of the multi-part stories that I so much wish we had the ending to. Very well done.

I know after these many years there is no chance, just wanted to say thank you for what we have.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Yes, I came across this story while wandering through the Romance section. Very well written and it just cries out for another chapter. Given the length of time since the last post that is not likely to happen. Most of the time I do not post a comment on old stories as there is no reason to believe that they even reach the author, but who knows, it could happen I guess?

This author has a gift for dialog and thought flowing between the characters that goes far beyond most that post here.

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago
More

I have read this 2 times and really enjoyed it. But please Finnish

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 10 years ago
Terrific story but....

I really loved both chapters of this story. Unfortunately it left me wanting and expecting more. Wish the author had followed up with a chapter 3 and maybe 4. In fact, I thought so much of these 2 chapters that I could see this being turned into a romantic novel. Add about 3 chapters each for Robin and Brian prior to their connecting in Panama City thus giving us background on each person and how they actually came together in PC. Follow these chapters with what happens the rest of the week and then when they each go back home. Does Robin leave UC Berkley to move to Texas to be with Brian or vice versa? Oh what could have been!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Very Nice BUT

Instead of half or more of each chapter being a fuck fest wouldn't it have been better to have AT LEAST have some closure to the story??? other authors can do it surely you could to.

archer85archer85over 7 years ago
needs another chapter

If id realized that you didnt have a ending, i wouldnt have read the two chapters. Could have been a 5 star with a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a romance

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful but unfinished romance

This story is very well-written, by an author who knows how to use words, and gives here a wonderful romantic story. The story builds slowly and carefully (chapter 1) and the plot is nicely balanced with tender if somewhat brief love scenes. Unfortunately, the story has been left UNFINISHED, which is a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous