Girl Gone Mild Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly, she came. "AAAAAAAHH!! AHH! AHH! AHH! UH! UH! UH! OH YEAH! OH! OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK! AHH!" Her stomach muscles contorted, flinging her left and right below the boy's moist body, slipping her hard nipples against the boy's chest and triggering huge orgasmic aftershocks. Even after Brian stopped fucking her she kept screaming and shivering, until the scream dialed down to a pant, and the shivering became a shudder. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Her arms remained clasped around Brian's neck.

After a minute Robin more or less recovered from the blast, but Brian remained thick and hard inside her. Rather than wait to see what he would do next, Robin pushed Brian onto his back, pulling her on top of him, focused on his pleasure. Flooded with adrenaline, wound like a jungle hunter, the girl hiked her knees up and set the bottoms of her feet flat against the mattress, with her lap sat squatting atop Brian's penis.

"Hold on tight," she said, and she meant it. Brian grabbed the bottom of her thighs, and she curled her fingers around his ribs. Finally in place, Robin began to move up and down, pulling almost half of Brian's length out of her wet pussy then slamming it all back in again, then again, and again. Once she felt certain of her rhythm, she gave Brian her most girlish grin and picked up the pace. "Mmm... Mmm..." she hummed as she stared fixedly at the cock she was fucking, making sure it slammed right back into the deep hole every time. Faster and faster she moved, as her pussy muscles squeezed with all their might, making the vagina as tight as possible. She was milking the boy.

"Uh, oh god," Brian groaned, closing his eyes and turning his head to one side. He was now as helpless as he had made her moments before, and all he could do was wait for the inevitable. Robin fucked harder and harder, her C-cup tits bouncing all around and dripping with sweat. And still she kept her eyes on the penetration, willing her tired leg and back muscles to keep up the pace.

When Brian did not cum within the first five minutes, Robin increased her pace faster still. No breaks, no tenderness, just a solid, slamming fuck and the sounds of two teenagers moaning with animal pleasure. Then, without warning, Brian grabbed the girl's ass and held her body in place as he ground up into her. "OH YEAH," he shouted, "OH, OH YEAH, OH I'M CUMMING..." He pounded her hard once, then held himself in place, then pounded again, then held. His right hand reached for Robin's tits, and she held his hand to her sternum. She kept gripping his dick as best she could with her vagina, pressing her thighs against him in a warm, wet embrace around his waist. At last Brian collapsed against the mattress, and the girl fell on top of him. They held each other perfectly still, both of them hot and wet all over, limbs entangled, genitals dripping with moisture.

Brian lifted the girl slowly, very slowly, off of his cock, as she ground her teeth and clawed at his chest muscles. Her pussy was so sensitive now that the extraction turned her on as each inch rubbed against the tender flesh of her throbbing vulva. Once the penis fell out, Robin crashed to the mattress beside her lover, with one arm draped across him.

"Whew!" she said, then yawned.

"How 'bout a power nap?" Brian said. He yawned as well.

"You bet," Robin whispered. There was something she meant to say before she fell asleep, something reassuring that would set the perfect tone for the rest of the trip, something that would enhance the already sublime emotional charge of the moment.

But it was too late. She patted her wet palm against Brian's shoulder, said, "Good night," and passed out.