Girl In Snapshot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'm just waiting on a delivery. What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"You still offering to let me have the apartment for the night?"

"Yeah. When?"

"Would tonight be okay?"

"Sure. I'll just swing by and grab an overnight bag and crash at Mike's tonight."

"You sure?"

"Of course. It's not a problem."

"Thanks a lot, Nicky."

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye."

I wanted to puke.

It was midnight. I was sitting in the office in a pair of shorts and an undershirt. I had a pillow and a blanket on the couch. I was sitting at the desk and staring at the snapshot. I had scripts and notes everywhere. What was she doing right then, I wondered. Was she sleeping? Did she have a man over? Was some guy sliding around on my sister's body? Why did I have to love her?

My phone rang. I stared at it. When the phone rings when it normally shouldn't, it gives me the same feeling as if I had bitten into bread and it tasted like bad milk.

"Hello?"

"There you are."

"Ruthie?"

"Yes, 'Ruthie'. What are you doing? I thought you were staying at Mike's?"

"Oh. Yeah, I just got caught up here. Lot of work."

"I called Mike's to tell you that you didn't have to stay there. He said you never said anything to him about staying there. I just wanted to let you know."

"Oh."

"Alan left about an hour ago."

"Oh."

"He was my date."

"Yeah. I figured. Everything go okay?"

"Basically. I just wanted you to know that you can come home if you want."

"Sure. I mean - I guess so. Yeah."

"You coming back then?"

"Yeah. I just have to save a bunch of stuff on the computer and then I'm out of here."

"I'll wait up for you then?"

"You don't have to do that. It's already after midnight."

"It's Friday night. I don't have to get up in the morning. There's leftovers from dinner if you're hungry."

"Sure. So, I'll be there soon."

"Great. Okay."

"Okay."

She hung up and I sat there a moment in the dim room and finally hung up the phone. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to feel. I sat there a minute, just staring at nothing. In the dark, I quickly masturbated into a promotional t-shirt I had for the show. I don't know why I did it. I just had to. I wasn't particularly aroused. I just had to do it before I went home. Before that moment, I'd never jacked-off while I was inexplicably scared. 20 minutes later, I was driving out of the parking structure and into traffic.

I walked in the apartment and dropped my keys on the table as I shut the door. I smelled chicken and a small bowl of potpourri that sat by the door. Ruthie walked up from the kitchen and pulled me down into a hug that I didn't think was going to end. Her breasts mashed against my chest and her arms locked around my neck. Her body was warm. I could feel the cross strap of her bra through her blouse. I didn't know what was going on, despite everything I felt.

"You hungry," she said into my ear. I just nodded. Her hair smelled fresh. I could smell the shower on her skin. It was that clean scent of water that burned through everything else.

We sat at the table and I ate a small plate of chicken and vegetables. She just watched me eat. For the first time in years, I really wasn't hungry, but she'd kept a plate warm for me, so I ate it gladly. I finished and she got up to take my plate away. I took hold of her wrist for a second to stop her.

"Are you alright, Ruthie?"

"Of course I am." She almost whispered. She smiled and I felt my body go numb. I let go and she took my plate to the kitchen. I got up and walked to the living room. The carpet was warm under my bare feet. I went to the bookshelf. It was a mish mash of both of our books. There were duplicate titles, and a few I had yet to read. I moved to the stereo and put on the one classical album I owned. It was the violin. I loved the violin. I bought the CD a few years earlier and had listened to it so many times I couldn't count. It was one single violin and that was it. It was pure in every sense of the word.

"I like this one," I heard behind me. I turned and saw Ruthie standing with her arms crossed and her eyes sparkling in the blue light from the moon. She was still dressed from her date. Her blouse was crisp and draped beautifully on her figure. Her skirt was just long enough to be appropriate, but it showed enough of her long legs that she kept the edge in any room. Like me, she was barefoot. Her toes clenched and released into the carpet.

"How was your evening?" I asked. She inhaled tightly through her nostrils and smiled without a change in her eyes.

"It was fine. Alan's a nice guy."

"Ended early though, huh?"

"I guess." She stayed there as we talked.

"It's nice to talk to a man like this."

"Like what?"

"It sounds stupid."

"Tell me."

"Most guys I can look right in the eye, or at least close enough. I like to look up into a man's eyes."

"Why did Alan leave so early?"

"I told him you were coming home and it would be awkward to have him here. He was very nice about it. He said we'd have lunch over the weekend."

"Why did you tell him that? I thought you wanted me to give you the place all night."

"It just wasn't connecting. Alan and I weren't connecting."

"Why?"

She pulled my face down with both hands on my cheeks. She hesitated a second and then kissed me slowly. Her tongue was warm in my mouth, and she nearly took the breath from my lungs. She broke away, kissing me quick before stepping back.

"He wasn't you." She wiped a tear from her eye. "That's why we didn't connect. He just wasn't you." All I could do was breath. The violin sounded as if it were being played across the street. My heart was beating in one continuous slide.

"I cry at night to have you," she said into my shoulder. I let my arms wrap around her warm body. Her hands were trapped between us, held up near her throat. Her palms were flat against my chest. "I watch you when you write, and when you go from book to book. When you fall asleep in front of TV, I just sit there and watch you." She was talking fast, one word gliding into the next. "It's so silly, I know. You're my brother, and I can't help it. Jesus, I'm old enough to be your mother. But it hurts to not be with you. It hurts to feel this way. I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to do. I started to talk and then there was nothing. I felt lost. I was terrified I'd say the wrong thing. She pushed away from me and almost ran to her bedroom. I heard the door shut softy and then the slight click of the lock on the handle.

I just dropped down on the couch and went to sleep.

I woke to the sound of the refrigerator door shutting. My arm was asleep and I could barely see. Ruthie was walking out of the kitchen with a bottle in her hand. I checked my watch. Black numbers over a hyper-blue light read 3:27 AM. I got up and moved as quietly as I was able. I got to her door just as she was shutting it. I stuck my hand in the gap just before it closed.

Ruthie jumped a bit and then let go. She went to her bed and sat on the edge. Her hair was pulled back in a loose tangle. She wore a long, red sleep shirt with long sleeves and a V-neck. She wouldn't look at me. The bottle of beer just dangled in her fingertips between her knees. The clock on her wall sounded like a hammer on stone as it ticked away.

I shut the door behind me. She just had one small reading lamp on by the bed. A large hardbound book sat pages-down on the bedspread. I reached down and took the bottle from her hands and set it on the desk. She looked at me finally.

"It hurts," she said. She tapped hard with her fingers between her breasts. "Right here. It hurts so bad."

"I know." Before she could say anything more, I pulled her to her feet. I lifted her shirt up, exposing a simple pair of panties. When her arms came up, I pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her breasts were bare and her small nipples were hard as pencil erasers. She started to cover herself, but I took her hands in my own. She was shaking like a leaf. I had imagined that she was some huge Amazon who barreled through life with ease. However, standing there, holding her tiny hands in mine, and seeing the nervous look in her eyes, I was convinced otherwise.

I kissed the palm of her hand and pressed it to my chest. I wanted her to feel my heart beating just for her. I pulled my shirt off and worked at the buckle of my belt. She just stood there, wide-eyed and biting at her lower lip. When I was finally down to just my boxers, I leaned over and kissed her. It was like the first kiss. And, it was like a starter pistol. We both suddenly had our hands on each other. She moaned into me when I pressed my hands over her breasts.

Before I realized it, we were on her bed. I slid my hands between her panties and her full, firm cheeks. She had her legs up and around my waist and was pushing my shorts down with her feet.

I knew what it was that the girl in the snapshot had in her eyes that the adult in my arms was missing. I had seen a bit of it in the living room just before she kissed me. I wanted to see it again. For both of us, I wanted to see it.

I worked her panties down and then she pulled my shorts off. We lay side by side, discovering each other. My hands roamed over her body feeling the smooth skin and the firm muscle underneath. She seemed to find particular pleasure in the way I trailed my fingers in circles on the small of her back.

My dick was hard and felt like a hot iron between our bodies. I moved my hand down between her legs and slid it along the small patch of hair and let my finger slip up into her. She was hot and incredibly wet. Her thighs clamped together and she started to press her hips into me. It was all just a jumble of movement and sweat.

I was over her and she was on her back with her knees to her chest. My hard cock found her thick pussy lips and with a smooth drop, I was inside her. We both sucked in air. Her hands tightened on my shoulders. I pushed in until I was completely inside her. I don't know how long we moved together. I felt myself getting close and pulled out.

I slid down her body and started to lightly lick around her lips. She was like a furnace down there. When my mouth brushed along her pussy, she shuddered. I ran my tongue along her and touched her clit with my nose. She almost jumped. Her legs tightened around my neck. I moved my mouth to her full clit and did everything I could think of to it. In a few minutes, she was almost in convulsions.

She pushed my head away to give herself a moment to calm down. Her fingers ran through my hair as she caught her breath. I rested my head on her warm thigh. When she was ready, she pulled me up with her and she kissed me hard. Her tongue ran all over my face and her hand slid down my body to wrap around my dick. She let out a breath against my face when she touched it. Our faces tried to become one mass of bone and flesh as we kissed.

I felt her guide me into her. Just a little at first. Then another inch, and on and on until I was buried inside my sister's body. We laid there like that for a few minutes. I kissed her breasts, tasting her skin and her sweat. My cock was hard and thick in her. We fit together so perfectly, I remember thinking.

I started moving slowly in her and blocked everything out. All I knew was the feeling of fucking her, and the look in her eyes as I held myself up on my elbows. Our sweaty bellies made a sucking noise as we met and separated.

She was the girl in the snapshot again. It wasn't age that changed her. She was more beautiful now than ever. Her body made me weak. Her face was inspiring. Just looking at her made me want to be something good.

I crushed her lips against mine as I fucked in and out of her. It was better that she was my sister. It made it mean something. It wasn't just empty fucking. I wasn't there to get my rocks off. It meant something. We both knew it. And it wasn't the only time we would know each other like that. I knew it and she knew it.

That's what was missing in her eyes, I thought, as we stayed locked together. Hope. She was missing that hope for the future. That idiot sense of the future that we have as brand new adults, and some of us lose as we get on. But she had it again. I saw it, now.

I pushed into her as hard as I could as she went through a smaller version of her earlier orgasm. She pressed her face into my neck as I came inside her, making us one complete person for a few seconds. We knew we were just starting something.

-END-

* * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for reading this, everyone. I've enjoyed your feedback in the past on my previous stories. I'm glad to know you like them. For those who haven't read my stories before, I invite you to check them out. I'll try to do more as my schedule allows. That said - I am a huge ego-monster. I crave the feedback, so please, if you have anything to say about the work, I'd love to read it. If you would like to vote, I appreciate that as well. Thanks for your time.

12