Girl in the Red Cloak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the pleasure overwhelmed you, you felt his teeth sink into your neck and felt blood flow from the puncture wounds. The burning pain and oozing blood mixed with the electrifying orgasm and made you spasm and shoot pleasure through your body again, this time the orgasm was even stronger, making every fiber inside of you tighten and then go flaccid. John Henry's cock stopped moving inside of you but still filled you. Blood oozed from your neck. The knot, holding him inside of you began to shrink and he pulled his cock out of you, moving it to your lips. You opened your mouth and swallowed his cock as best you could.

You tasted the thin salty wolf cum coating it and massaged the thin head with your tongue. The wide part of his cock was so thick you had trouble getting your mouth over it, but tried desperately until you had over half of it in you mouth, your jaws spread wider than you thought possible to accommodate him. His thin flared cock head tickled your throat. You saw fur and blood on your fingernails from where you had scratched at him, but looking you saw the wound was already healed. It seems that werewolf blood had incredible healing properties that could only be reversed by silver.

He bit his radial artery and let his blood squirt on to your neck where he had punctured your skin and made you bleed. As soon as the werewolf blood hit your wounds they were healed, as was the puncture to his artery. Thin cum poured out of your cunt, drenching your thighs down to your knees. Your ankle shackles were released and you stood tentatively, your knees still weak from the incredible orgasm. Coming to your senses for the first time since John Henry approached you, you looked around. You saw the other women, still bound and being ravaged by the lesser members of the werewolf pack. Screams of pleasure were echoing across the platform. As the pack finished satisfying the women on the stage they moved into the audience, taking woman after women in a similar manner. The entire group was to enjoy werewolf cock before the night was over.

The medium sized blonde was taking a grey in her cunt and sucking the huge cock of a red brown werewolf. Her eyes almost bulged as they began to fill her with their thin cum. You needed something right now, and you knew what it was.

You looked to your lover and he moved over to you taking you in his arms and holding your tightly. He kissed you deeply, your bloody cum covered naked body was pulled tightly to his chest. You felt the hardness of his cock with your thigh. "Oh Baby, was I bad?" seriously concerned about what he thought of you. "No Babe, you just had incredible sex with our very close friend in a very special way. If you can't tell, you excited me quite a bit, I love how much pleasure you received."

"Take my ass, please Baby," you pleaded. You fell to your knees and unzipped his trousers, taking his cock into your mouth. You ran your tongue over the head of his cock and sucked him deeply into your mouth. His cock was rigid and hungry for you. Cupping his balls, you squeezed them softly and led him to the table, turning, you presented your ass to him to fuck as he chose.

He slid his cock between your legs, coating the head with a mixture of the fluids still oozing from your cunt. He move his slick cock to your ass and pushed against your sphincter. He eased the head into your ass and then filled you with his cock. As soon as the head of his cock breached your sphincter, you were pushing back against him, making him fill you. He reached around you and grabbed your nipple piercings, pulling on them gently. "Play with your clit Baby, I want you to cum with me."

You did as instructed, sliding your fingers over your still erect clit. His cock fucked your ass slowly at first and then harder and harder. The fingers on your clit kept pace with his thrusts, starting slowly on your clit and then applying more direct pressure. Your nipples stretched and hardened as he pulled on your piercing and kneaded your full breasts. You started to drive your ass against his thrusts, determined to make him cum hard for you.

The warm tightness of your ass had him close to cumming in no time. You heard him start to moan and pull harder on your piercings. Your clit was starting to throb again as you fingered your clit. He began thrusting harder, and then grinding his deeply buried cock in your ass.

"Cum for me Baby, cum one more time," he said.

He leaned forward and bit into your shoulder as his cock pumped deep in your ass. He bit you harder and pulled harder on your piercings as his cock began to pump cum deep in your ass. Your fingers pushed hard directly on you clit moving in small circles, coaxing one more orgasm out of your well used body. You howled as you felt the explosion of pleasure in your clit and his cum filling your ass. His bite turned into a soft kiss as his cock pulsed and shot cum inside of you. His hands cupped and caressed your breasts. The two of you savored the moment and then uncoupled. You turned toward him and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, grinding your breasts into his chest as you did.

"You are amazing," you said to him. He smiled and kissed you back, squeezing you tightly. "In fact you are so good to me, maybe I should make you service Sarky."

He laughed hard because he knew you didn't mean it.

THE END