Girl Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about four o'clock when I struggled to open my eyes. Morgan was at her desk working at her computer. My mouth was dry and I hoped I hadn't been snoring with my mouth open.

"Hey," I said.

Morgan turned and smiled. "Ah, she lives."

"Not so sure," I said. "You wouldn't happen to have any water?"

Morgan pulled a bottle out of the mini-fridge, uncapped it and handed it to me. I drank half of it down. I then searched my pockets and found the Advil. I took four more and finished the water.

Slowly I eased myself up on the bed. The pain was much lower than before, but still my brain seemed to pound. I smiled at Morgan and shrugged my shoulders.

"You know, Gretchen, you really make me feel a lot better about not drinking."

"Fuck you, goody-two shoes," I said. We both smiled, knowing we were just teasing.

"You were out early this morning," I said.

"Well, I wanted to get some things done and Zeke asked me to go with him to the football game."

"Shit, I forgot all about the game. Who won?"

"We did, I think. It was my first football game and I had no clue what was going on. I just cheered when Zeke and the others did."

"So, you had a date with him. Cool."

"I wouldn't call it a date-date," said Morgan. "We just went to the game together."

"Did he ask you to go with him?"

"Yes."

"Did you sit with him?"

"Of course."

"Did he buy you a hot dog?"

Morgan laughed and said yes.

"Definitely a date. The hot dog was the clincher."

She reddened and smiled.

"So, how was it—your first date?"

Morgan smiled and said softly, "It was nice. I had fun."

"Did he kiss you?"

"God, no. Like there were tons of people all over the place."

I nodded thinking how Morgan still equated anything sexual with being in the dark where no one could see you.

"He ask you out again?"

"Said he'd call me. I hope he does."

"I think he will, Morgan. Hell, why wouldn't he? You are a hot babe."

Morgan let out one of her deep laughs. "God, you crack me up, Gretchen. But, thanks for saying things like that."

"Hey, the game didn't start until one, where were you earlier?"

Morgan broke contact with my eyes and looked at her lap. "I, uh, went over to the Newman Center to see if like the chaplain was there."

"Oh, was he?"

"No, he was in his parish. But, the person at the desk said that she knew the Episcopal chaplain happened to be in the building. There was some kind of an ecumenical workshop that was just finishing up."

"They had a fucking workshop on Saturday morning? On homecoming weekend? Talk about a nerd convention."

Morgan flinched and I regretted my snarky comment. She probably was the type of girl who might have gone to that workshop.

"So, did you go see him?"

"Her."

"Really?"

"Yes, after the workshop broke up, I asked if she had a few minutes. I think she saw something in my face and asked the girl at the desk if there was a place we could meet. We went into an empty office. There were two easy chairs and we sat facing each other."

"Cool. Is she nice?"

"Well, I guess as an English major you will appreciate the irony. She is a woman priest, something we definitely do not have in our Church. And, she is gay and married."

"No shit. So, you just happen to luck into a gay, female chaplain to discuss your feelings toward your horny roommate. That is ironic."

Morgan laughed. "Yeah, I was a little freaked at first, but Elizabeth, that's what she asked me to call her, was really nice. She's 35, been married for two years and been a priest for five years. She said she always knew she was gay, but never acted on it until after college. She was in the seminary and met another woman. They hit it off and eventually became a couple. Although they broke up, it was something that confirmed to Elizabeth that she wanted to develop a life-long relationship with another woman."

"Wow, she told you all this?"

"Yeah, it sorta came out in pieces as we talked."

"So, what advice did she give you? Well, if you don't mind talking about it. If you do, I can understand."

"I want to talk about it, Gretchen. First, thank you for being so supportive and telling me to talk with someone. I feel better knowing that you kinda get me."

I thought I'd love to get her right now, but had the brains not to say it out loud. She looked adorable sitting across from me.

"She was great. I told her about us and, you know, the sex thing. She listened and asked me some questions. I also told her about never having dated before. She wanted to know if I were interested in boys. I told her maybe, but I had no experience with them. And, no, I didn't tell her how you forced me to touch a guy's erection."

We both smiled as we recalled being with Eli and Zeke after the Naked Mile run.

"So, she said that Episcopalians and Roman Catholics have some different views on homosexuality. She did say that both taught that sex was really best reserved for marriage. She then laughed and said that most people experiment with sex long before they marry. She told me that I would have to resolve what I learned growing up with my ability to make decisions as I became an adult. I pressed her on that and she said that only I could decide what was right or wrong for me."

Morgan took a break and pulled two more bottles of water from the fridge. She tossed me one and we each drank. Taking a deep breath, Morgan continued her story.

"I pressed her on that last point. She was so nice, Gretchen. She said that she could not tell me to experiment with sex. She did say that she did have several partners before she married. She also said in her heart she did not believe she was sinning."

I looked at Morgan. I longed to take her in my arms, comfort her, kiss her and tell her how special she was. I patted the bed next to me. Slowly, she stood and crossed over to me.

She sat and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"You're a brave girl, Morgan."

She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"So, have you decided what you want to do?"

"Not really," she sighed. "I think I need some time to process what Elizabeth and I discussed. So, while I'm doing that maybe we shouldn't have, like, sex."

My heart sunk. "Morgan, I love you. And, just so you know, I want you. I mean I want to make love to you—a lot. But, I understand that you need to think about all this. So, I can agree I will not put any pressure on you. I want you to know, though, that if you decide to take another step with me that I am so ready."

Morgan turned her head to me. Tears were in the corners of her eyes. "Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She closed her eyes and our lips came together. I felt heat course through my body and I used every ounce of strength I had to refrain from pushing my tongue inside her mouth. Slowly we parted.

"I love you, Morgan."

"Love you, too, Gretchen."

Trying to lighten the mood, I asked, "Does this mean I have to wear clothes in our room?"

"Heck, no," she said. "I still want to have some thrills."

"How about you, Morgan? Do you think you can be more relaxed about going nude?"

Shaking her head, Morgan said, "I don't think I will ever be 'relaxed' about being nude. I might not be as uptight as I was, but I doubt I will be just sitting around naked."

"That's a shame," I said and kissed her lightly.

"Let's go to supper. They're having a big barbeque in the quad," said Morgan.

We grabbed our jackets and headed out. Walking down the steps of our dorm, I took her hand in mine and squeezed it. "I'm so lucky to have met you, Morgan."

She squeezed back, "I feel the same."

We met up with our friends in the quad. It seems like the five of us are becoming something of a group. I liked all of them and thought it was good that we could hang out together. The guys talked about the football game. Morgan nodded along, but I knew she was essentially clueless about what they discussed. Janelle and I didn't go to the game, so we just listened.

Eli asked if we were going to the dance that night. As part of homecoming there was a big dance in the field house. There was going to be a dj and pizza and other snacks. We figured there would be lots of contraband beer available inside or around the grounds outside. My hangover was gone enough that I could contemplate having a beer. We agreed to join up at nine o'clock.

Walking back to our dorm, Morgan said, "I think Janelle really likes you."

"Why?"

"She couldn't take her eyes off you when we were sitting there. There was a certain look she gave you that would have burned the ivy off the walls."

I took Morgan's hand as we walked on. "Well, maybe, I guess she might. Does that freak you out?"

"Do you want to be with her?" Morgan asked.

My mind raced with different responses. Janelle is totally hot and I think sex with her would be awesome. I didn't want Morgan to think that I was just after sex with anybody. I kept debating on how to answer when Morgan spoke again.

"It's ok, Gretchen. I think she's really sexy. I mean she even turns me on a little. Not like you, but before in our room when she was naked and looking for her thong. Wow, that was something else."

I recalled how Janelle looked bending over and exposing her butt hole and pussy. Janelle had made it clear to me that she wanted to hook up. Remembering how she looked fired up my imagination.

"Yeah, that was quite a view," I said. "Morgan, Janelle is hot and sex with her would probably be great. But, I'm not looking to just hook up with anyone."

"Gretchen, have you had sex with anyone since you started college? I mean besides the time with me."

"No. I've been relying on my trusty little fingers."

We both laughed.

"I figured that was the case. Look, I still have a lot of stuff to figure out. So, if you want to, you know, be with someone, I don't want to stand in your way."

We had arrived at our dorm. I released her hand and we went up to our room. Once inside, we took off our coats and I took her hand again. Pressing it to my lips, I gently kissed each finger.

"Morgan, I'm confused myself. Let's sit down and talk." We sat on her bed.

"I hope you understand that I completely support you in trying to figure out your own sexuality. I am so happy that you're my friend and that's what I want most. But, I think you also know that you turn me on. If we were to have sex again, I would be like so happy.

"All that being said, Morgan, I do want to be open to other experiences. Shit, we're in college. There will probably never be a better time to experiment and have fun. So, yeah, I might like to go to bed with Janelle. I might also like to go to bed with the guys, or at least a guy. Who knows we may each meet other people here that we'd like to have sex with. That's the thing, I want to be able to explore and see what's out there. It doesn't mean I don't love you or respect you. It means that I want to be open."

Morgan nodded her head. Her hand rubbed the outside of my thigh. "I think I get that, Gretchen. But, if we were like to, you know, get back together, you know, sexually, would you still want to see other people?"

I looked at her and leaned in to kiss her softly. "Morgan, I believe you could fulfill my sexual dreams. I am not ready, though, to commit to a long-term relationship. Maybe if we were talking like this in our senior year, things could be different. This is our first year. I want to leave room for new experiences. Sorry if that hurts you."

Morgan thought about what I said. "No, it doesn't hurt me. I appreciate your honesty. It's just something else I have to add to my sorting out pile."

I hugged her and said, "Remember, Morgan, it works both ways. What if you and Zeke, or some other guy, want to take it all the way. You should feel free to do it."

Morgan laughed as I held her. "God, Gretchen, I can't imagine having sex with a guy right now. Do you think Zeke is expecting that?"

"Sweetie, you are a beautiful woman and he is a guy. Yes, he is expecting, or at least hoping, that you two will end up in bed. Count on it."

"God, this is all too much. Maybe, I should just go into the convent."

"Don't know about that," I said. As I cupped her breast I said, "But, I think you'd have a lot more fun out here."

She moaned and we kissed. Breaking away, Morgan stood up. "I have to get some work done before the dance. Thanks for talking with me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I laughed and said, "Funny, all I think about is what I can do with you."

Morgan let out another belly laugh. "You're so bad." She sat at her computer and started studying. I pulled my laptop out and plopped on my bed. I worked on an essay that was due next week.

Around eight-thirty we started getting ready for the dance. We both opted for jeans and boots. I was pulling on a pale pink turtleneck, with just a cami underneath. I liked the way my nipples showed through the top.

Morgan was about to put on one of her large Oxford cloth shirts. I told her to stop.

"Morgan, wear that nice yellow sweater you have."

"The V-neck?"

I nodded.

"What would I wear underneath?"

"Nothing. Well, just your bra."

Morgan's mouth dropped open. "No way, Gretchen. I could not go out like that."

"Sweetie, it's time to show off the goods. You still will be fully covered. Hell, we won't even see much cleavage."

"I can't. I have to wear something underneath."

I walked to her drawer and hunted around. I pulled out a white, crewneck tee shirt. I tossed it to her.

Slowly, she pulled it on and tucked it into her jeans. She donned the sweater and regarded herself in the mirror.

"Gee, my breasts look so big."

I stood behind her and slipped my hands underneath each boob. "Morgan, your breasts look awesome. Believe me this is a great look for you." Our eyes met in the mirror. I smiled.

"God, the things I let you talk me into," she said and moved away.

"Now for some make-up," I said.

"I have make-up on," Morgan protested.

"You have a touch of blush. Take off your glasses."

She removed the frames. I ran my fingers through her blond hair. "Let me fix this."

I turned her toward the mirror and brushed her hair out. I sprayed it and formed into some style. I grabbed my make-up bag and rooted for eyeshadow. I found a blue that would accent her eyes. I applied it lightly and stepped back. The color made her eyes pop. I added some red lip liner and gloss. I capped it off with just a touch of heavier rouge. Her skin was so clear that I didn't want to cover up the natural beauty. She replaced her glasses and looked in the mirror.

"Holy cow! That doesn't even look like me."

"Yeah, it does. The sexy Morgan is coming out to play."

We arrived at the dance and met up with our friends. As we approached they all stared at Morgan. She whispered to me, "See, they thing I'm a freak."

"Honey, they think you are hot. I know that look."

As we greeted each other, each of them complimented Morgan. Zeke could not take his eyes off her. He asked her to dance and they moved off. A girl from our art history class walked by and asked Eli if he wanted to dance. Janelle and I stood together.

"I take it you did the make-over on Morgan."

"Just a little touch-up," I said.

"I never realized she had such a nice bod. Shit, Gretchen, next to you I think she'd be the one I want to fuck the most."

I turned to Janelle. "She's not available."

Janelle looked into my eyes. She nodded and asked me to dance.

It was a fast song and lots of girls were dancing with girls. We rocked through two numbers. When a slow song came on, she stepped up to me. I ran my hand down her bare arm and said I needed something to drink. Sighing Janelle followed me off the floor.

We grabbed some sodas from the table. "You know you're driving me crazy with your tits rubbing against that top."

"You've seen my bare tits," I said.

"Yeah, but this turns me on. Let's get out of here."

"I don't know. We can't go to my room."

"Wait here. Let me find my roommate and ask her to crash somewhere else."

She put her drink down and disappeared into the crowd. I sipped my drink and saw Zeke and Morgan moving toward the drink table.

Zeke said something to her and walked off toward the restrooms. "Having fun," I asked.

Morgan took a big drink of soda. "Yes. I'm having a lot of fun."

"Is Zeke a good dancer?"

Morgan blushed. "Not bad." She looked around and leaned into me. "When we danced slowly, I could feel him. He was hard."

"Can't blame him," I said. "If I had a dick, it'd be hard, too."

Morgan giggled and finished her drink and grabbed another one. "I got turned on when it was rubbing against me."

"See, you are getting this whole sex thing down."

She giggled again. "Ok, what if he wants to go a bit farther?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Like kissing you. Feeling you up."

"Oh, God, Gretchen, do you think he'd want to?"

"Jesus, Morgan. I bet every guy in this freaking field house is dreaming about feeling you up. Even Janelle thinks you are hot. Speaking of which, she sorta invited me over to her room."

"Oh," said Morgan, "like for milk and cookies?"

We both grinned. "Not exactly."

"Gretchen, we talked about this. Go ahead. Really."

"Won't piss you off?"

"Nope. You want to experiment. I think Janelle would be one heck of an experiment."

"Thanks. Love you. Besides, that leaves our room for you and Zeke."

Morgan choked on her drink. Wiping her chin, she said, "That is so not going to happen."

Taking my hand she said, "But I am going to go to bed naked and give myself an orgasm. What do you think of that?"

I could feel my pussy spasm. "God, maybe I'll tell Janelle we'll have to get together another time."

"No way. You go your way and leave me to my own fun."

Janelle and Zeke were walking back toward us. "Have fun," Morgan said. "You, too, sweetie," I answered.

Zeke and Morgan went back on the dance floor. "So," I asked Janelle.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," she answered.

We practically ran across campus to her dorm. She opened the door and pulled me into her room. Pushing me against the closed door, she pressed her face to mine and her tongue jammed into my mouth. The heat of our kiss took me by surprise. I realized how much I had wanted this.

Her hand cupped my breast through the light tops I was wearing. I moved my leg between hers and we started grinding our pussies together. Janelle reached down and took my shirt and pulled it and the cami up and off. She grabbed a boob and sucked my nipple hard. I hadn't had anyone be this aggressive with me and I liked it. I pushed my thigh harder into her crotch.

Janelle released my boob and pulled me to her bed. She knelt and pulled off my boots and socks. Running her hands up the insides of my legs, she let her fingers push against my pussy. I lifted and pushed back. Janelle undid my belt, unzipped me and tugged my jeans past my hips and down and off my feet. Taking a knee in each hand, she spread me wide. Looking me in the eye, she slowly moved her mouth to the front of my panties. I held my breath as she approached. When her lips touched mine contained behind the damp satin, I growled. She started sucking on the fabric and alternately pushing her tongue into the crevice.

I plopped back on the bed and grabbed my boobs to play with my nipples. I felt her fingers in the band of my panties and slowly they descended my legs. The next thing I sensed was warm breath on my sensitive lips. My breathing deepened and I cried out as her finger slid inside me. God, that felt good.

Slowly, Janelle pumped me with her finger and I spread my legs as far as I could. She added a second finger and then her tongue went to work. She lapped at my lips and circled my clit. With her other hand, she pushed back my hood and her lips captured the hard bud. As she flicked her tongue back and forth, I could hold back no longer and came. She kept pumping and licking through my extended orgasm.