Girl Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Gretchen. I was at the edge but couldn't make it over. As I said, I never did this with anyone watching and I think I was nervous."

"Sorry, if I crossed the line."

"No. I think I needed it. The truth is, no girl has ever touched my like that, but it did the trick."

"Don't think about it. We were just two girls helping each other out."

Jenny pulled her robe over her and sank until her head was in my lap. She closed her eyes and I sensed she fell asleep.

"Can I have my robe, Morgan. I'm a little chilly."

Morgan brought my robe and draped it over me. "Gonna let her sleep?"

"For a little bit," I said. "Ok, with you?"

"Can I sit next to you, too?"

I lifted my arm and Morgan cuddled into me. Kissing the top of her head, I told her how proud I was of her.

"But I didn't come," she said.

"Not the point," I said. "That was such a big step for you. And, having you next to me made it like ten times more enjoyable for me."

"I thought it was looking at Jenny's fantastic body that did it."

"Morgan, no doubt she is pretty. You are beautiful."

Morgan turned her head up. We kissed and a felt a renewed heat between my legs. The three of us remained entangled until Jenny stirred about a half hour later.

"God, I think I fell asleep."

"More like passed out," I said and laughed.

"Guys, that was the best orgasm I ever had—ever. I didn't know things like that existed. Thank you both so much."

Jenny said she had to leave. She got up and facing away from us stripped off her robe. Her small, flat butt looked adorable and I had visions of feasting on it. Morgan nudged me and grinned. I think we both were enjoying the view. After Jenny dressed, she turned and faced us. She had a tentative look on her face.

"Jenny, don't be embarrassed. This was fun. I think once in a while doing something like this just makes sex so much more interesting. And, we don't need to discuss it outside of the three of us."

Jenny looked relieved. "Thanks. I mean I never, well, I told you all that. I liked it, both the posing and, you know, afterwards. You guys are cool."

Morgan stood and Jenny hugged her. I put my robe on and she hugged me. She said into my ear, "Would it be too weird if I gave you a kiss?'

I smiled and pulled her face to mine. We kissed. Jenny grinned. "Wow, this is an afternoon I won't forget. Lots of firsts today. Thanks, again. See you on Thursday, Gretchen. Bye, Morgan."

As the door closed, Morgan looked at me. "You are amazing."

"How so?"

"All these guys and girls like lusting after you. You just take it in stride."

"Morgan, like I said before, we're all just going along and figuring things out as we go."

Morgan still was dressed in just panties below her waist. "I think we have some unfinished business." I let my eyes fall to her crotch.

"Really?" she said with a wide grin.

"Oh, yeah. I say let's get naked."

Morgan laughed. "Why did I think you might say that?"

"Can I undress you?"

Morgan nodded.

I unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall. Her large breasts were heaving as I reached behind her. Undoing the several clasps I pulled her bra free. I cupped her breasts and lifted them. Bending over I gently kissed each nipple. Morgan sighed.

I knelt and eased off her panties. I could smell her arousal and my nostrils flared. I wanted to bury my face in that lush garden, but stilled my desire. Holding her hand, I led Morgan to her bed and pulled down the covers.

"You know it's still daylight out," I said.

"Shut up," she said and giggled.

Dropping my robe we eased into bed.

"Morgan, are you sure?"

"Nope, but I've been thinking about this since yesterday. I've come to a decision to at least try to let myself enjoy what my body is telling me it wants. I can't say that I have resolved all my questions, but, Gretchen, I want you so badly. Please, make love to me again."

I rolled on top of her and we kissed. As our mouths explored each other's faces, ears and necks, I moved my groin against hers. Morgan spread her legs and I could now push my pussy hard against hers.

"Oh, oh," she moaned. "That feels so good." We kept kissing as I slipped a hand on one of her breasts. I still couldn't believe how big it was. Morgan said that my touch felt good. I took that as a cue to slide down and start kissing her breasts. I sucked her nipple, using my tongue to make it hard. I could only fit a small part in my mouth, but I enjoyed having her nipple under my control. Morgan started pushing her crotch up to meet my stomach. Alternating between each breast, I spent a long time indulging myself.

"Morgan, I'm going to go down on you now. I want to see you as I do this, so let's pull these covers off."

She didn't resist as I pushed the sheet, blanket and comforter off the bottom of the bed. I angled her so that I could kneel on the floor and have full access to her sex. Morgan spread her legs wide. Kissing my way from knee to the top of her thigh, Morgan let out a series of gasps. I ignored her pussy and then repeated my kissing on her other thigh.

Morgan was playing with her nipples as I placed my hand on her pussy. She grunted and pushed back against my palm. I made slow, soft circles to let her get used to my touch. Her hips responded and there was much moisture on my hand. I ran my finger down her cleft and Morgan said, "Yes."

Softly, I rubbed up and down, avoiding her clit. The wet spot under her was spreading as she leaked steadily. I could not hold back for one more second and moved my tongue to her blood-thick lips and licked.

"Oh, my god," Morgan cried out.

I abandoned my gentle approach and began to aggressively lick her. I also nibbled at her outer lips and finally slipped a finger inside. Morgan made a sound of encouragement and I began pumping in and out.

"So good, so good," she said.

I licked from where my finger entered her up to her clit. This time my tongue circled the hard button. From her reactions, I knew this was reaching deep into her core. I used my free hand to slide the thick hood away and licked directly onto her clit. One of my fingers inside her vagina found the rough bundle of nerves that would help drive her over the top.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," she cried.

The end was coming quickly. I sucked her clit between my lips and attacked the trapped organ with my tongue, lapping at it as fast as I could. At the same time I inserted a second finger and pounded her. Morgan was making sounds and her body was rocking back and forth. Remembering how she squirted the last time, I prepared to receive my treat. I moved my mouth to her opening and withdrew my fingers. I spread her lips and jammed my tongue in as deep as it would go.

"No," shouted Morgan. Then she screamed, "Yes."

Her body trembled and a rush of liquid filled my mouth. It was thick and strong. It was also the sweetest thing I ever tasted. I drank and lapped and lapped and drank. Morgan was pushing my head against her groin and I thought I might suffocate. With one last thrust of my tongue into her vagina, Morgan climaxed again and now pulled my head away. Not wanting to leave the fountain of pleasure, I reluctantly relented and let her guide me from her pussy. I crawled up and pulled her to me. Her head rested on my chest. I felt her tears running down and wetting my nipple.

She held me tightly and there were several spasms as her body tried to return to normal. She turned her head up to kiss me.

"I'm covered with you," I said.

"I don't care, kiss me, Gretchen. I love you."

I kissed her. As our lips met, Morgan's eyes opened in surprise.

"That's what I taste like?"

"Oh, baby, you taste better than anything else in this world."

She tentatively licked my lips and chin. "Not disgusting?"

"Baby, your taste is so far from disgusting that's in a different universe. I could never imagine getting tired of this."

We kissed some more, letting our tongues explore and tease each other.

"Gretchen, I want to do something for you, but I'm so tired."

"Morgan, I would love you to fall asleep in my arms. We have so much time ahead of us. Right now, I am the happiest person on earth."

"Bullshit," she said, shocking me with the slight vulgarity. "I am the happiest person ever to live. This is going to be a good year, isn't it?"

"Morgan, this will be the best year of our lives. I know you have so much to experience. Not just with me, but with Zeke and other people."

"But, I'm not sure I want other people," said Morgan.

"Well, just try to remain open. Now, go to sleep, darling. When you wake, there are a couple things I'd like to teach you." Morgan nodded. I pulled the covers back over us. I was not just talking to Morgan, I was talking to myself. In the course of a day I had three sexual experiences with different women. I wondered if I was in charge of my sexual power or was it in control of me.

As I felt Morgan doze off, I reflected on how we ended up naked in bed. When I first met Morgan I was turned on by the power my exhibitionism had to make her start to come out of her shell. Over the last couple months, I've explored that power with her and others. I've learned that having control is one thing. By just being herself, Morgan now had some power over me. Giving into love might mean giving up some control. As I wrapped my arms around this beautiful woman, I think I learned that this loss of total control is a precious prize. Feeling contentment I didn't think I would ever feel, we slept in each other's arms.

(Although Morgan and Gretchen are only partway through their first semester of college and just embarking on their exploration of their feelings for each other, we will be taking a break for a bit. I think you can imagine some of the fun they will have. Who knows, maybe we can check back in with them later. Gretchen is still developing her sense of control and how to use her Girl Power. I think it might be interesting to see her as a woman and how that power works in her life after college. If you have ideas or comments, let me know.)