Girl with Something Extra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having her smaller frame surrounded by his, and feeling his lower body pressing against her ass, caused Daisy to involuntarily push herself onto the firmness she felt.

Feeling her movement, Nick began to press his semi-hard dick against Daisy's ass, and grinding on it when he was sure no one was watching them.

He noticed that her breathing had become shallower, and her voice was huskier when she spoke.

He began to encourage her arousal, "Do you feel like you're getting the hang of it? Do you feel it? Do you like this game? Is there anything else you want me to teach you how to play?"

Daisy could only mouth her words in a barely audible whisper when she responded to every question he asked. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. She wasn't even sure what the questions were."

The last half hour of the lesson was spent as close to dry-humping as they could get without being asked to leave the range.

The one on one, hands on coaching had succeeded in accomplishing both of their goals.

Afterwards they went inside the facility and had a sports drink.

Daisy insisted on paying for their beverages. As they walked toward their cars carrying their bottles of electrolytes Daisy said, "Paying for these is the least I can do after all of your hard work and patience with me. You are a very good teacher, do you know that?"

Nick smiled and said. "You are a good student, and a quick learner. You follow instructions well."

When they gave each other one last hug before getting back into their cars, Daisy wanted to hold onto Nick longer and lay her head on Nick's shoulder, but she successfully resisted her desire.

~~~

Whether she was at work or at home with Cindy, for the next two days Daisy couldn't stop thinking about Nick, she had decided that she would wait until Saturday to contact him.

She had always been drawn to big stronger men, and she was longing to feel Nick's arms around her again, and more.

Nick was betting that Daisy would be texting or calling him soon. He knew from experience how to treat certain women to awaken the hunger inside of them.

~~~

The chime on Nick's cell phone sounded. It was a number he had been expecting.

Nick answered saying, "hey beautiful."

Daisy responded with, "Hello"

Nick's confident voice said, "It's good to hear your voice?"

Daisy spoke hesitantly, "thank you, did I call at a bad time?"

Nick could read her like a book, so he said, "No, as a matter of fact I was just thinking that I would like some... of your company that is."

At this point Daisy was trying to decide what to say.

Nick, enjoying having his prey cornered said, "Hello?"

Daisy regretted making the call just said, "Ummm I'm here."

Nick wouldn't let her off the hook so he asked, "are you busy?"

Daisy stammered as she responded, "What? No."

Nick decided to reel her in saying to her, "Give me your address?"

At this point a very flustered Daisy regretted making the phone call, blurted out, "Call me tomorrow. Goodnight."

Daisy could have kicked herself. That was dumb, what had she been thinking? You've known this man for a week and you practically threw yourself at him, she scolded herself.

But it was no use, this was the first man since her out if state engineer, that she wanted to give some pussy.

And so , a short time later she sent a text to Nick with her address and a message that read, "Be here in half an hour."

~~~

Daisy's doorbell rang. When she opened the door Nick stepped inside and just stared at her. His strength and demeanor made it impossible for her to resist.

She stood looking at him, then she reached up and cupped his face in her hands, she opened her mouth, and her tongue met his.

He stood motionless as Daisy gave him her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, inviting his tongue inside, and then she began to lick and suck his tongue and lips.

At the same time she moved a hand down his body until it was between his legs. Daisy's heart began to pound.

She moaned into his mouth, "Oh baby.

"Yesss baby, you feel so good."

She reached around and squeezed his ass-cheeks; he spread his legs slightly to steady himself as she continued what she was doing.

She moved her hands to his front then slid her hands underneath his shirt to touch his bare skin. She rubbed his stomach, chest and back before returning to his front.

She loosened his belt and then unsnapped his pants. She reached inside his red low-rise briefs and freed his stiff dick. The uncut skin was already slick with pre-cum. She tugged his pants down to his knees.

Daisy wanted to see his balls, she had imagined that they would be thick and heavy and ultra manly, and they were. They filled her hand to overflowing.

His dick was average length, and very thick near the base. She grasped it and slid the skin back, revealing a mushroom head that was slightly smaller than the thicker shaft. He's built for rear entry she thought.

As she held his dick in one hand and his balls in the other, she buried her face in the area of his manhood.

She could smell the musky scent emanating from his balls. He smells like he's carrying a big load, she guessed.

She kissed his nuts, then licked each one with the tip of her tongue. She positioned her face so she could take his big bull sized nuts into her mouth.

Nick had his hands on his hips as he looked down at the sexy Trans women working with his tool.

She looked up at him as she started to lick the shaft, while also using her soft palm to tease the head of his dick.

He gasped when Daisy suddenly put his entire dick into her mouth and simultaneously licked his balls. She sucked his dick nearly to the point of worshiping it.

When Daisy stood up and told Nick she wanted him, he quickly undressed, after he joined her in her bedroom.

When Daisy bent over to reach into the top drawer of her nightstand for a condom, he moved close behind her and put his hands under the dress she was wearing and cupped her titties.

When she stood up straight and turned to face him, he slid his hands down her body and squeezed her round ass through her lingerie. He then moved one hand inside them, before putting the tip of his middle finger into her hole.

Daisy knew he'd find it wet because she had put lube inside as soon as she invited him to drop by. His finger felt so good, and she pressed her body against his and held him tighter.

After a moment she pulled away from him and removed her dress and panties. She crawled onto her bed and lay on her tummy. Nick followed her onto the bed and lowered his 200 pound body on top of hers.

He balanced himself on his knees and his left hand. He used his right hand to rub the head of his dick along the crack of Daisy's ass.

He rubbed the tip of his dick's head around the opening of her sex. He pushed forward slightly, just enough to enter the outer ring of her opening.

Daisy's sex was built for comfort, she accepted Nick's dick with ease, he stroked in and out of her outer ring a few times before he pushed against the tighter inner one. It quickly conceded, and then he was inside of her. He could feel her soft, warm, wetness. Her asshole felt like a pussy, she clung to him as he pulled back, and welcomed him when he pushed in. He stroked her over and over again without ever pulling out of her inner ring.

Daisy loved the sensations she experienced as her asshole was being taken. She savored the different erogenous zones that were touched as he slowly and expertly entered each doorway into her dark cavern.

Once his dick was inside of her he quickly got into a rhythm, each thrust of his cock sent waves of pleasure through Daisy's body.

She loved feeling his weight pressing down on her and having his dick in her asshole, but the best feeling of all was how submissive he made her feel.

He fucked her with a firm but not rough style. She could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of her.

The shape of his dick was perfection, as the smaller head penetrated her more easily and the gradual stretch provided by its thicker shaft and even thicker base, gave her wave after wave of pleasure.

She always likes to play a game with herself when she's being fucked. She starts counting at one and keeps counting until pleasure overtakes her. She has never reached 100 with a cock in her ass.

And she didn't do it with Nick either.

She had felt those big beautiful nuts of his slap against her taint every time he buried his throbbing bone inside her waiting asshole.

When she didn't feel his nuts anymore, she knew they had risen close to the base of his cock; in preparation to pump what she hoped would be a huge load of cum into the condom that protected both of them.

She was right, he was close and within seconds he started to bellow like the big bull that he is, and then he delivered several deep, rapid and powerful thrusts into her asshole.

After he finished emptying his nut-sack he rose up onto his knees, and removed the condom. As Daisy expected, there was a huge gulp of cum in the tip.

Nick stood up, and like a boss he put his clothes back on while Daisy laid there watching him. He looked at the time, before he bent over and gave her a gentle kiss, and he walked out of her bedroom and left.

After she heard the front door close, she got up and walked naked through the living room to put the lock on.

A moment later, Cindy stepped out of her own bedroom and said, "No more Mr. Nick for you young lady. He's not a keeper; he's a swinger, and a player."

"I know", said Daisy. "But damn, he was good. He made me cum twice. And thank you Cindy for helping me to move past my engineer from out of state."

"Yeah, it sounded like he was damn good!" Cindy said with a happy chuckle. "Oh, you're welcome sweetie. When did you know I set you up to meet him?"

"I was sure when I told you I was meeting him, and you didn't warn me to be careful. You always tell me to be careful when I'm meeting someone you don't know. But I had already started to have my suspicions, when I thought about the series of events that lead me to meeting him." Responded Daisy as she turned to go into her bathroom to run a bath.

12