Girl with Something Extra Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandra nodded her head yes, but she'd already gone too far. Her entire body tensed and she felt an uncontrollable urge to thrust as fast as she could. When the sensation peaked she thrust her hips once, twice, three times while grunting softly as she pumped her small load of cum into Daisy. Just as suddenly as it appeared, the urgency was gone, and she collapsed on top of her.

Daisy was breathing heavy and laughing as she said, "Oh my god, I loved feeling you bottoming out, and you barely had half of it inside me"

Chandra's face was in the crook of Daisy's neck, and she was fighting the urge to fall asleep to the point she slurred the words when she said, "I'm happy to hear that my big cock gave you so much pleasure. Perhaps I should keep it."

"Perhaps you should," said Daisy. "Being Trans is about more than what you have between your legs."

~~~

"Oh my fucking god, that was so hot," thought Kim, as she turned away from the window to run home, only to be blinded by the bright flashlights of two cops who were responding to a report of a Peeping Tom.

12