Girl with Something Extra Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cute," echoed Coxswain. "Isn't saying a dick is cute the same as saying its small." But to her surprise he didn't sound upset. "Is that what you think?" he asked.

"Um, no that's not what I was thinking when I said that," she defended.

"Do you mind if I ask just exactly what you thought as soon as you saw it?" he inquired.

"No I don't mind," she replied sincerely. "To be honest my first thought was you have a nice looking package. And again if I'm being honest, I admit if it was bigger I wouldn't have called it cute. So..."

Then she held her breath for a moment, but Coxswain didn't say anything. In addition to being an exhibitionist, he had another kink that caused him to nearly have a spontaneous ejaculation after hearing what she'd said about the size of his dick. Finally a woman had called it like she saw it, instead of pretending his dick was as big as all the other dicks she'd seen, or giving him that motion of the ocean b s.

As a result of her exposure to the fetish during her sex worker days, when she noticed that his dick got harder, and the tip was wet from pre-cum, she suspected he might be into little dick teasing, so she rolled with it saying, "Um, pull your foreskin back...Oh wow, the heads smaller than the shaft.

"Mmm, you've got a cute little dick there." She could see lust in his eyes now. "Do you know how to use him?" she asked, sounding as seductive as she could.

"Hell yeah," responded Coxswain confidently. "I'll make your toes curl, and have you calling my name."

"This is fascinating," thought Daisy, "He's really into this." Then she became even more playful.

"Boy, I bet you can't make me cum with that little thing." she teased, while biting her bottom lip.

"You won't be saying that after I'm done with you," he bragged.

"Hm, you're a bad boy," said Daisy with a giggle. "Can I suck him?" she asked, already positioning herself on the floor in front of him. "Mmm, mmm look at him. He's just a mouth full," she said before pressing her nose into his pubic hair, with the tip of his dick barely reaching her throat. After sucking on it like it was a piece of hard candy, she pulled off of it and said, "He's yummy. Smaller cocks are perfect for me." Then she went to town on him.

He started bucking his hips and playing with her hair as she pleasured him. Daisy was in her element now as a long time devotee to sucking cock. She got nearly as much satisfaction from making her lover feel good as she felt when she was on the receiving end. When he started moaning saying, "Oh baby, suck my dick. Damn girl, you sure know what you're doing." That did it for her. She started lapping his dick with her tongue. She'd lick it from root to tip, then take it all into her mouth and suck hard while humming.

When he looked down at this beautiful woman looking up at him with his dick in her mouth, Coxswain felt better about himself than ever before. "I can do this," he said to himself. "I can pull a handsome woman." At that moment Daisy thought she sensed his cock grow a tiny bit bigger.

Gradually Coxswain's hips started pumping back and forth faster and faster. Sensing that his time was near, Daisy started massaging his balls to coax his seed from them. He suddenly held her head firmly in his hand and started fucking her mouth for all he was worth. Seconds later he started to spew, then a moment after that he stopped thrusting and released her head when Daisy had swallowed the last spurt of his cum.

"Wow, that was good," she said. "I hope you've got at least one more of those in you. I want to fuck."

"Ha, I've got more than one. Little Coxswain takes a licking and keeps on ticking," he responded with a smirk.

"Haha," Daisy laughed. "I haven't heard that one for a while," she said, as she reclaimed her spot on the couch. "You've got a foot rub to finish mister." Then she drank a sip of wine.

"Your wish is my command Madame," he declared, sounding much more confident now.

For the next half hour or so they sat together and watched profiles of top draft prospects on the NFL network, while chatting comfortably. All the while Coxswain had been gently rubbing her feet, then slowly working his way up her legs. Eventually he slid her down to where her thighs were across his lap.

Moments later she felt his hardness. "What's that, is he back?" she asked, while reaching underneath her thigh to squeeze his cock. "Hey little man, are you ready to take care of me?"

Coxswain smiled down at her as he shifted his position and began to take her dress off. "Hold that thought," said Daisy as she hopped off the couch in just her panties and hurried toward her bedroom. "Don't move a muscle, I'll be right back."

True to her word she was back in a moment with a well lubed pussy. After dimming the lights and changing the TV to a station playing love songs she laid back down and spread her legs for him. "Put it in slowly," she pleaded.

When Coxswain docked his banana shaped peter into the slip between her pussylips, Daisy moaned her pleasure. "Mmm, it slid into my pussy so easy. That's why I like the head of your dick" she explained. "Now make me holla."

Coxswain knew his dick's upward curve and shallow penetration would cause it to massage Daisy's g-spot on every in and out stroke. That's why he was so confident he could satisfy her. Sure enough it only took a minute or two of attention being paid to the sensitive area on the upper inner wall of her vagina, to cause her toes to curl and she began to call out his name.

"Oh my god Coxswain. Your little dick. Your little dick. Jesus you were right. Oh yes baby, keep hitting it right there, keep hitting it right there. Keep. Hitting. It. Right. There." she demanded through clenched teeth.

Coxswain was used to that reaction from women, if they still let him fuck them once they'd seen his dick. However he'd never experienced the feeling of bottoming out, so when the tip of his dick bumped into something deep inside Daisy's pussy, he didn't realize his cock had filled up her neo-vagina.

When their rutting was done, they collapsed into a sweaty mass and fell asleep.

They woke about three a m, and went into Daisy's bedroom to sleep away the rest of the night.

~

Daisy got up early, cooked breakfast and had coffee waiting for him when Coxswain walked into the kitchen area about mid morning. "Good morning sleepy head," she greeted him. "Your breakfast is ready. Sorry I couldn't wait for you to wake up before I ate, but I was starving."

"Good morning," he responded pleasantly. "That's alright. I'm just glad you thought enough of me to save me some of it."

"Well, you're my guest. I try to be a good hostess," she said. "Besides, it's the least I could do after the day and night we spent together. It was one of the best I've ever had.

"Thanks, I do what I can," he said with a laugh.

"You sure do," she said with a grin. Then she cocked her head to the side before going on, "Do you have any regrets about what we did?

"Not at all," he responded without hesitation.

"K, good," said Daisy smiling brightly. "So tell me, why your personality is so different when you're out of your clothes?"

He smiled his one sided smile again, "I don't know. I mean I just feel more myself somehow when I'm naked with a woman."

"Mm Hm, you liked when we talked about your dick didn't you? I saw how hard it got."

Coxswain was picking at his food while she was talking, and his dick was starting to leak pre-cum. "I like a responsive sex partner," was all he said. But he was thinking that the thing that made his dick rock hard last night was having her say to him what she'd say to her girlfriends about the size of his cock.

"And you didn't mind me teasing you..., right? she asked tentatively.

"Nope, not as long as you kept doing what you were doing to me," he laughed.

"Haha," laughed Daisy. "That makes sense."

"I know how I compare to average. I'm not into little dick humiliation, I just like hearing what a woman really thinks of me, I guess," said Coxswain.

"I can understand that, I think," she responded. "In that case you can always count on hearing the truth from me," she assured him.

"I'd like that," he said with a smile.

She finished her cup of coffee, and started a second cup as he finished eating. Once he'd downed a glass of juice and she handed him a bottle of water for the road, he gave her a quick kiss on the lips and headed out the door.

"Ahem," went Daisy to get his attention. When he looked back at her she glared at him and raised her eyebrows.

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

~

To be continued.

12