Girlfriend Attends Tantric Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shisa continued like this for twenty minutes. Gerald was squirming and moaning but didn't cum. Eventually he started to rotate his hips in tune with his breathing.

Shisa broke the silence and spoke as she continued kneading away with both hands around his really long hard cock "Gerald is experiencing a full body orgasm now. His sexual energy is permeating his whole body energizing it. He is probably feeling a glowing feeling a feeling of calm and total absolute pleasure throughout. He does not need to ejaculate but I will show you the strength of it anyway."

She quickened her pace and then let go and his cock took on a life of its own, throbbing and jumping into the air like a canon shooting thick white cum several metres high. It continued pumping away again and again maybe 7 or 8 times. I had never seen this before. It was astonishing. Gerald got up regained his composition, fetched a clump of tissues and went on to wipe away at the blobs of cum splattered over the floorboards.

Shisa spoke again "Well you will only know how it feels if you gave it a try. This is now your chance. We start off repeating the yab yum position and then you will give each other a massage. We end up with our sacred yoni and lingam rituals. When we get there Gerald and I will give you guidance if you want."

I remembered that the yoni referred to my pussy and the lingam was the cock. I couldn't absorb doing this sort of thing here and now. I downed the rest of my wine. The other two couples started settling themselves on the cushions. The light was dimmed even more, but there was plenty of candlelight around. The music was turned up loud. I just watched too frozen to make a move.

The couple on our right, Paul and Andy, had taken off their robes and were already seated in the yab yum embrace. Jim was staring at Andy. She had long flowing straight light blonde hair, a tall athletic stunning figure and was wearing a sexy little beige lacey bra and matching cotton beige thong. Paul was wearing white thong undies. It did look strange with his butt sticking out but then we all probably looked funny in this attire.

The other couple, Barry and Lisa had already completed the embrace and she was lying down for him to give her the massage. She was a petite brunette with a curvy yet slim figure. She had on pink tanga style panties and it seemed that she had removed her top completely. He was wearing a white speedo. He was lucky to have missed getting a thong, I thought to myself.

Shisa spoke "The Kundalini energy is coiled like a snake and it arises from the root chakrah in the man by his perineum. Through an exercise we are going to teach you how to awaken the kundalaini energy and pull this energy up through your body to fill all of it with its immense power."

"Guys you must pull in all your muscles by your perineum and testicles and keep pulling in stronger and stronger, as you suck in a deep long breath. They suck in deeper and pull you muscles even tighter sucking in more energy up through your chest. Then when you cannot hold it any longer you must swing your hips and rotate them a few times as you let the energy flow down and out again. Girls you must do the same but you must pull in your muscles around your vagina. I want to hear the deep breaths loud." the goddess instructed us.

For those you have already done the embrace sorry, but please let's do it with these exercises again.

Barry and Lisa immediately got into the embrace. I noticed Lisa didn't bother putting her bra back on. She just sat there cross-legged with her voluptuous size D breasts, which even looked bigger against her small petite frame, totally naked to the world. I noticed Jim's eyes staring. I wondered how she could not be shy. Then Paul and Andy got into the embrace. Andy copying Lisa, unclasped her top. She had small breasts but with one hell of a nipple stand. I had never seen such long nipples before. Jim and I were still sitting in our robes as both Barry and Paul were looking into their partners' eyes and holding their hands on their breasts.

Jim nudged me to follow suite. He took off his robe and loosened mine letting it fall by the side. I kept my top on though as Jim put his hand on me. It was an electrical charge went off when I felt his fingers on my nipples. I just wished we could be back in the privacy of our home where we could let our raw instincts take over.

Suddenly Shisa was standing over us.

"Ok! I want to show you how to do the tantric dance. We will start with me showing you how to swing your hips."

Shisa came over to me and told me to sit in camel pose. She showed me what to do, I had to sit on my knees, hips apart and body up. She then asked the others all to watch as she would demonstrate with me. She asked me to gently swing my hips. I realized that the others were watching me and my lycra sheer panties, soaked with the oil were totally transparent. I rocked my hips, but with friction form the tension and self-consciousness I felt from the stage fright.

"Rachel, you need to rock up and down as if you are sucking in energy and then pushing it out, more vigor please!" Shisa went on.

She stood behind me and she put her hands on my hips and rocked them pushing my pelvis right up. My pussy was being pushed right into the limelight and I was not able to hide behind anything. It was out there for all to see.

"Rachel, breath deeply and let yourself be taken by the rhythm and motion. Don't be so tense!" Shisa softly instructed me.

I took in a deep breath and I let my body soften. I let my hips go and I rocked them in a swinging motion. As I relaxed I watched the others watching me and I felt my pussy tighten and tingle. My arousal took on a new height. I suddenly was really keen to move onto the next move, whatever it was.

"Ok guys you need to do the same gyrating of your hips. Imagine you are having sex and do it with intent and passion. Remember to tighten your pelvic floor on the in breaths and then exhale and release the tension into the swings pushing the Kundalini energy up and out." Shisa explained.

Shisa walked on to the other couple as Jim moved into camel pose tried the swinging. I noticed a huge erection pushing out of his tight thong. I wanted to let it loose. I looked around and the other guys also had erections.

It was quite something seeing this so close. The sexual energy in the air was mind-boggling. The loud music and the atmosphere somehow made it feel ok to be like this with others around. Like we were all in the same boat.

"Ok. We are going to move onto the pleasuring of the lingam and yoni. Now, for this you can take your gear off or not. We let you do what comes naturally to you. Remember nobody is judging and we are all doing it at the same time. As each of you do it, Shisa and I will be doing it too." Gerald spoke.

"We will start off with the Lingam massage. That is the massage of the penis. Girls remember to hold the penis head tight if the guy is getting close to ejaculating. The objective is to hold back ejaculation and let the body feel the tension and sexual energy permeate. Guys, please squeeze your partner's hands if you feel it cumming so that they know what to do. Also if it cannot be helped that is also Ok." Gerald spoke.

"You can start with the yoni massage too if you prefer. Remember we are delighting and pleasuring the sexual organ as if its sacred its not a tug and pull!"

I watched as both the other couples got fully nude. I was still perving away. I couldn't help it. Both guys had huge erections. Barry had this huge hairy sack under his really long cock, which had swollen veins running down the length. Paul had a smaller but thicker cock and almost no hair on his balls. Lisa had short brown pubic hairs and Andy was totally smooth. Andy's clit was big and swollen and she had dark brown folds, while Andy had quite pale skin under her tiny hairs. I couldn't believe I was being such a sex maniac starting and ogling everyone's genitalia.

Lisa was stroking Barry's cock following the techniques shown to us earlier. I was watching and then Paul and Andy took my attention away. Paul had spread Andy's legs wide and he was slowly caressing each of her folds ever so slowly. I watched as he lifted his fingers and a white stringy, almost like a spider web thread came out of her pussy and stuck to his hands. This was crazy.

Jim looked at me.

"Rachel. Let's give it a go!"

I was not taking my undies off.

I stroked Jims erection on top of his thong undies. I noticed a wet spit coming through the top of his cock and coming through the material. This must have been pre-cum. I pulled his thong off, carefully navigating it up and over the bulging cock and then I massaged his balls with my finger nails slowy massaging under the sack by his perineum. He put his hands on my undies to roll them off me. I stopped him. They were going to stay on.

He rubbed at my pussy on top. I enjoyed the sensations, arching back to take in more, but this meant I couldn't concentrate on him.

I was so turned on from this I felt trickles of wetness ooze out of my soaking pussy and run down the side of my panties. My nipples were hard pushing out the white top. I so wanted to be touched that when I felt Jim's hand squeeze I recommended that we give him a break and he gave me a massage.

I turned around facing down.

Jim unclasped my bra and took it off and started to massage my back, but before long he rolled my panties away to get access to my sides. He then rolled then down my legs and off me. I realized that I was nude in public and the idea and sensation sent shivers through me. My body was pulsating with sexual energy. It was riveting.

Jim massaged my naked butt and then he parted my legs and massaged my inner thighs. It was not long and he had his fingers slowly flickering down my pussy folds. I felt myself cumming. It was amazing. I couldn't help the moan that came out. There was a little devil inside me let loose. I had no control over her. I wanted more. I was desperate. I was horny and I lost all care in the world.

Suddenly, I hear Gerald's voice.

"You must keep the swinging hips and breathing going. You just need to raise your hips and butt."

I felt Gerald's hands on my hip bone. He pulled them up, pulling my butt right up into the air. He then from behind, pushed my knees wide wide apart opening my butt as it stuck out in the air.

"Ok, Jim, continue like this and pleasure her anus area. There are many erotic nerve ending points there and we never do enough with them."

I hate to admit it but feeling a strange guy's hands on my hips and so close to my welling pussy took me through to my next orgasm. I felt my body vibrating with waves of pleasure again.

I was well gone caring that I had my naked butt stuck up in the air, in a most compromising position, with my legs apart for all to see in between.

Jim reached over and was dropping loads of oil, down my butt crack. I felt it running down to my pussy.

He then slowly caressed around the opening to my anus. I initially clenched the muscle but then let go as his finger went in and I let the sensation just come over me. I came again. This time I screamed so loud the whole room would have heard even with the loud music.

I gyrated my hips as taught feeling two fingers in my pussy touching all my g-spots inside as well as the finger still inside my butt not quite deep. I reached over while leaning on my chest and stomach I stuck a hand through the opening and massage my breasts with my one hand as I used the fingers of my other hand to touch my clit.

It was unbelievable. I orgasmed again and again and after I was so sweated over that I was slipping from it I got up. I took Jims cock into my hands but as I stroked I once he ejaculated shooting his cum far into the air. The highest I had ever see with him. His cock jumped at least 6 times, shooting more and more cum, some of it landing on my hand.

We smiled at each other and looked around. The others were already getting dressed.

If anyone has ever been to a tantric workshop or had a tantric massage, I would love to hear form you by email. I would like to hear particularly form woman who have dared to go through with this type of experience.

12