All Comments on 'Girlfriend Goddess Pt. 02'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Im not seeing any point in this story. Its shattershot all over the place. Im more confused about whats going on that all the sex scenes are boring and unnecessary. Youd be better off starting from scratch and focusing on a coherent plot then introducing the sex once we have a clue who these characters are before some sex totem nut jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much of a good thing...

After reading the first chapter, I was rather intrigued by the plot setup, thinking it could turn into a cute, light hearted slice of life story. Had I known at the time that this was what I had to look forward to, I would have saved my time instead of typing a lengthy comment - because this is, to put it bluntly, a waste of bandwith.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 6 years agoAuthor
Alas...

This is another story that kind of got away from me. The scene in the airport in Pt. 1 was the only concrete bit, and the gardener scene was a lot of fun. The rest of the story admittedly rambles.

The problem is one you see in most 'ultimate power' stories. What the heck do you do that is not redundant? How many sex scenes with sexually perfect people can you do before it gets boring? How do you keep interest up?

This is sort of the same thing with superhero stories. The more powerful your hero is, the harder it is to come up with good story lines.

I'd apologize to you all, but.. hey, it is a free site. Feedback like this will hopefully help me in the long run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES