All Comments on 'Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 02'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

Necrophilia, really is sick.

nickamanonickamanoover 9 years agoAuthor

Oh, I quite agree.

However in Jay's case, without the trappings of morality and law (and witnesses) and the fact that he had been sexually frustrated for years by Emily and Dean and that the zombie hotties were fresh and sexually attractive. He found it too hard to resist.

Though, yes I do agree, necrophilia is certainly sick. Actually, saying that, most of the sexual content I write about tends to be sick, depraved, immoral, illegal, just plain wrong.

Maybe I should try my hand at writing something fun and romantic... Or at least consensual. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

First part of this story had promise but then it quickly went to the "what the fuck is this". Really sick.

zomgwowzerzzomgwowzerzover 9 years ago
LOL

I find it hilarious that in a zombie apocalypse scenario, they didn't consider rape or necrophilia. What were you people expecting?

Well written, enjoyable, realistic characters. Looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@nickomano

To your last sentence, no. Just no. Stick with what you know and do well. As for this story. You lost it completely in Chapter 2. Necro would be bad enough, but even if you could make that hot, the zombie part ruins it completely.

A change that would make this readable would be if the cabin had a young LOVING girl living with the grampa before he died and turned, trapping her in the cabin with no food. When the protagonist hapens upon the cabin, he finds her half starved and takes his pent up sexual frustration out on her since he doesn't know her or care about her, he is free to take hia pleasure in her body, with out caring that he is hurting her as he does it. After he has done her at least 5 times and so can't get ut up anymore, he tells her if she wants she can come with him and hell feed her, otherwise she's on her own. At first she doesn't want to go with him because he repeatedly R her, but she is starving so she goes with him, but she has to earn her food by taking care of his needs. Maybe after several chapters of their adventures together, near escapes, and such, you could have him forget about the other girl and fall in love with the granddaughter he rescued and maybe emd it with her pregnant with his child. That wpuld a story that is readable past the 1st chapter. This isn't. Also, drop the Weeb stuff. Japanese swords are not magical, he could have any common european sword. Maybe have him be a HEMA practitioner before the apocalypse to explain his skill with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous