Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

The splattered drool dictated what came next and I yanked my cock out of my rugged cargo pants with equal amounts of lust and desperation and drove it straight into her cleavage, pressuring her tits tightly around it with both encompassing palms and once I was securely embedded, I started to fuck her tits with abandon.

I grunted loudly with each chest-humping, driving, power-thrust into Cat's cleavage and the undead girl started to amusingly accompany me with her own soft, guttural, zombie groans. It could have been a protest or just a form of mimicry or something.

And then Blue joined in and it made the room sound like some kind of geriatric whorehouse for a while.

Eventually, after enjoying fucking her lush cleavage to the full, I let go of her heavy tits, grabbed her head in one hand and with the other pushed my slick, throbbing erection through the doughnut hole in the ring gag and dove it all with way in with one firm thrust.

I felt the thick leathery texture of her slick tongue playing along the underside of my rock hard shaft as I thrust across it, a momentary painful rasp of a sharp molar on me and then there was a momentary resistance of the entrance to her throat, for just a second until, with an extra hard jerk of my hips, her oesophagus was forced open and my cock drove into her throat, until her lips were mashed hard against my pubic hair and my balls slapped like conkers against her chin.

She gave an involuntary shudder and gagged in a loud and very human-like way and I felt cold saliva coat my shaft.

I held it down there knowing the dead don't need to breathe and enjoyed her mouth filling with saliva and basting my super-hard shaft. I gyrated my hips against her face for a few minutes, watching her slow struggles and tears trickle from her wide, lifeless eyes before I was ready for a skull fuck.

I drew back and thrust forward slowly, feeding her my whole shaft, drew back again until the rubber coated ring encircled my crown and then thrust all the way in again.

I picked up the pace, bracing my feet, holding her hair in two tight gripping fists while I sawed and then hammered and then pounded my large, achingly hard throbbing cock in and out of her tight, slick, throat. There was even some residual warmth in her throat, probably from her muscles moving, caressing my tender sensitive shaft, instinctively attempting to swallow the invader again and again.

Her tongue lolled and flopped like a fish out of water against the underside of my blurringly quick, driving erection, making the sensations that little bit more delightful.

I felt the pleasure cascading, boiling, ascending through my increasingly rapid and desperate thrusts. I felt my balls tighten as my hips went into overdrive, erratic, aggressive, violent.

I could have broken her nose I was slapping my groin into her face so hard, I certainly would have bruised her lips, but I didn't care as she gagged and groaned and coughed.

Her eyes went wide and rolled back in her skull, blood tinged mucus trickled from her nose and saliva sprayed from the corners of her mouth, her lips slick and gleaming with her drool.

And then, with a wheezing laughing roar of pure passion-filled release, I exploded into her mouth.

I slammed my meat all the way in and let her have it, right down her throat, two huge watery bursts that felt like a thunderclap from my balls, ripping along my solid shaft.

I pulled out after the second burst let rip in her face and hair and then buried my pulsing shaft between her tits again plastered the remainder into her cleavage and over her huge, quaking tits.

I was panting by then, bowled over by the intensity of my orgasm and the sheer animal delight of using her without any thought to her welfare. She was dead, of course, what did her welfare matter?

The desire for more, the feeling that I wasn't satisfied yet and the tablets I had taken all conjoined and pressed me to go after more straight away and I turned from the moaning, cum drowned and drooling mess that was the ring gagged Cat and headed for Blue, who was ready and able for doggie style cock action.

I was already lubricated and grabbed her icy fleshed arse in a brutal, bruising, two handed grip, letting my stone hard erection slap down against the cleft of her perky buttocks.

I used the iron hardness of my cock and a little shifting of my impatient hips to position my swollen, purple helmet between her pussy lips that seemed to have been liberally lubed by the old man, either by leftovers of his own liquid passion or anointed by Vaseline or baby oil or whatever he had used, and let out a visceral primal howl as I drove my erection into her. She responded with an highly animated (for a zombie) groan and writhing movement, as much as she was able to, sandwiched between the chains and the table top.

I slammed into her, absolutely as hard and violently as I had ever wanted to. It was a hate fuck, an act of mindless brutality and violence. I was Mister Hyde in a Victorian brothel. I was the Minotaur enjoying my latest virgin sacrifice. I was elemental in my violent rape of this undead zombie woman. My fingers dug into her buttocks, my nails scratching the flesh, bringing up pearls of blood.

How I didn't tear off the flesh and muscle of her arse cheeks with my bare hands I don't know.

All the while she was howling and writhing as animatedly as their kind get when they're feasting on a captured human victim.

I'd like to think, to justify myself, by saying that I was venting all of my rage and terror that these things had bestowed upon all our lives since the world ended. That I was releasing my own desperate fear. That I was avenging in my own small way all the evils the zombie's had done to my friends and family and loved ones. But that was all just bullshit.

I was out of control. I was an animal. A caveman.

Brutal, violent, unhindered by remorse or conscience or morality. I was committing an atrocity. Right then and there I was insane. Evil. Ugly. Sadistic. Corrupt.

And I loved every single second of it.

After I gained a little self control, if not sanity, I saw her anus and I yanked myself out of her weeping, engorged cunt and slammed myself unceremoniously, and with infinitely more violence than I had used on Cat's mouth and throat, all the way into Blue's tight little rectum.

She let out a classic zombie groan and a little full body shudder in response.

But I hardly noticed, I was too engulfed in my own lust to think much about anything but the feel of her tightly constricting anus gripping like a death-grip fist.

I hammered her arse like a demon, snarling and pummeling her broad hips, smashing her with my so-hard-it-was-painful erection, pushing my finger nails into her bruised flesh and slamming my swinging ball sack against her well used pussy.

I only managed a couple of minutes of ten-to-the-dozen anal destruction thrusting, before my balls empted themselves right up her tight, cool arse. My climax accompanied by a primal roar of intense release from me and a strange wheezing, zombie groan from Blue.

*****

Afterwards, as I washed and I disinfected myself, the worries crept in. My cock looked raw and scratched and it tingled slightly but I was sure I was just being paranoid. I found and applied some antiseptic cream and then got undressed and settled down for the night.

After feeding the zombie women to hopefully keep them quiet and placated for the night, I set myself up for getting a peaceful, restful night's sleep of my own.

As I lay there in the bed I had chosen to use, my weapons and supplies within easy reach, my thoughts quickly developed into a desire to go and have another turn at the zombie babes. I wanted to fuck Cat as well. She was very steamy for a dead chick, but that would mean unchaining her from the wall. I also wanted to get a better look at Blue's tits, compare them to Cat's.

However, even as I thought of them in the next room, heard their low moans, it occurred to me that, though undead, they had been women once, with feelings, families. And I started to feel guilty about the way I had treated them, abused them. And I changed my mind.

As sleep took me I came to a conclusion, that in the morning I would decide to help them in some way.

My first instinct was to put them both out of their misery, but the idea made me feel even worse about myself, like I'd have raped them and then murdered them both or something.

I finally made my mind up to leave it to fate. I'd release them into the woods and leave them to meet whatever fate had in store for them.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
12