All Comments on 'Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 01'

by Razmagurk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was so cute and so much silly fun, I love it

titans2138titans2138almost 6 years ago

I should've bailed on this story earlier than I did.

Floydman1Floydman1almost 6 years ago
What a fantastic take!

I can't even describe how hot I found this story. It took every ounce of self control I had to not go jerk off right away. I love the concept of how the protagonist has already had his (?) perception altered by the device. I really don't want to wait for more! Maybe describe the steamy sex they had when they got back? Please write more ASAP!

LuganisLuganisalmost 6 years ago
Cool idea.

I love the idea, but I find it really difficult to figure out who is who and what do they look like, and if they are affecting the others or not. Maybe with names I; the dialogs would make it easier...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Really great story and idea. Cannot wait to read more. Love the way the protagonist doesn't realise when things switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dizzy

Still trying to connect who got what swapped

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confusing

I could not tell who was who, and who was supposed to be what gender and have what parts, both before and after swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed!~

I enjoyed this a ton! Writing it from the guy’s perspective really helped show off the reality bendy bits, and kept it from being bogged down with little notes. And just felt fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lost my mind

Damn! This was so hot it made me drip. Holy crap! Thats a first for me! Good job 👍.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confused

So guys have tits and girls have dicks. Is that part of the reality swap or is that just the story?

Timtom12Timtom12almost 4 years ago
That's so awesome but confusing

As far as I can tell, only the cheerleaders and football players in the bar got body swapped. So all the other guys still have dicks and all the normal girls still have tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you said "siblings doing things siblings should not be doing" I was expecting something like robbing a bank...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous