Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap!" My widening eyes caught Ellen's. "It worked."

"I'll say." She shot back, vindicated. "Damn, look at you."

I gave a nervous laugh as I tried to readjust my seat. I had grown probably half a foot and was not used to having the longer legs.

Between the sudden lack of sobriety and the profound reality-shattering nature of the device, I was at a legitimate loss for words. I opened my mouth to ask the obvious question, then decided against it and let out a laugh.

"Baby," Ellen said, a mad glint in her eye, "think about all we can do with this thing. Think of the implications! Think of the potential! With this we could do things I can't even begin to imagine."

"I'll say! Its... I can't even believe this is really happening. But, I mean, look at me -- you turned me into a cheerleader."

"A cheerleader?" The look of excitement on her face suddenly fell.

"Yeah," I made the pom-pom shaking motions "look, this is totally a cheerleader's body." I gestured downwards. "My navel's even still wet and sticky from when the footballers were doing body shots earlier. Ew."

"Oh." A look of realization slowly dawned across her face. "Oh my god, you would totally see that as a cheerleader's body, wouldn't you?" She burst out laughing. I smiled, but was unsure what else I would see it as.

"Like, oh my god," I joked in my best faux-bimbo voice. "Let's get wasted and talk about clothes and makeup and then let's go sleep with all the boys!"

She was laughing so hard she almost fell out of her seat.

"Okay, okay." She said, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes "You don't like it?"

"Well, no offense, I'm sure it has its perks, but I'd rather be in a guy's body, you know?"

"Well let's go find you a real body then." She eyed the crowd. "Just point out which body you want and its yours"

I once again looked over at the crowd of drunken athletes. I'm not going to say that all football players look the same, but my choice in this matter tended towards certain broad similarities. I sized each of them up, trying to get a feel for which one Ellen would find the most attractive.

"Okay," I said, finally deciding, "do you see that one hitting on the bartender?"

I couldn't quite identify the smile on Ellen's face. It was half way between incredulity and knowing something that I didn't.

"The one with the huge tits?" She said, looking over and grinning.

Leave it to a woman to go straight to ogling a guy's chest.

"Hey, those'll be my huge tits soon enough." I countered "Do you know how hard you have to work to get a chest like that?"

"Something tells me he didn't put as much work into it as you think." She sniggered "Baby are you sure that's the body you want? I mean those tits are almost as big as mine, and that skirt he's wearing doesn't really leave much to the imagination. Look, you can totally see his thong."

"You don't like it? I mean, look around. Of all the football players here, he's clearly got the best body. Not that I'm a great judge of it or anything, but just look at the way his butt fills out that skirt. Besides, based on the way the cheerleaders were fawning over him earlier, I bet he's got something great going on downstairs, and the sooner I get rid of this yappy little dog in my pants the better. I don't know how you put up with these things."

She laughed again. "Okay," She said, "he certainly does have the best body. Let's have some fun and give it a try. We can always change it back if it doesn't work out."

Once again, we both touched the strange little box. Her sparkling red nails adjusting the unlabelled controls. I realized I was clenching my teeth in anticipation, as though it was going to hurt. She angled the little antennae towards the bar. I closed my eyes as she pushed the big button.

The zzzzttttt sound shook through my head, heralding a cavalcade of new sensations - a new set of organs, a different skin, a smaller, faster heart. Annoyingly, I was still cold

I want to say that it was all those little things my mind was immediately drawn to after the transformation, as though noticing the subtler details was somehow classier, but the truth of the matter was that it was impossible for me to pay attention to anything other than the giant pair of breasts now occupying the lower half of my field of view. I thought they looked big from half way across the room, but seeing them -- feeling them -- up close and personal was another matter entirely, especially from this angle. I couldn't believe how perky and firm they were despite their size. I would have fallen forward from the weight of them had the table not been there to catch my fall. The thin fabric of my shirt was struggling to amplify my inevitably prodigious cleavage, and failed completely to hide my large, achingly erect nipples. The things bounced and jiggled at the slightest provocation.

"Oh my god." I gasped, breathlessly. This new body was even hornier than the last one, and probably a fair bit drunker too. For some reason that seemed only to fan the hot wet flame I now had going on between my legs.

Tearing my gaze from my new endowments, I was surprised to discover that I was shorter than Ellen. I figured that standing, and ignoring the fact that her fuck-me boots were an inch taller than my stilettos, I was probably now a head shorter than her. I realized the only reason I felt like I was sitting so high in my seat was that my butt was now a lot bigger, and my hips were angled in a completely different way. I rolled them slightly as I adjusted my posture to accommodate my new body and its completely different center of gravity. I was surprised at the range of motion the new hips offered. I was glad to feel that I had a pussy again, slowly doing its part to soak through the thong that was now riding up between my magnificent ass-cheeks.

Ellen looked at me hesitantly, unsure if my statement was a sign of enjoyment or outrage.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

"You do?" She asked hesitantly, unsure of what to make of the situation.

"It's amazing! I feel so light and flexible. So manly, and... wow... " Soft pleasure began to fill me as I started cupping my tits. "I can see why the entire football team is dressed up to show these things off, they're incredible." I gently gave one of my nipples a pinch and gasped. "Oh my god, they're so sensitive."

"You don't think its all a little... feminine?"

"Are you kidding?" I flexed my arm, sending my tits jiggling. "Look at me. I'm like, some kind of quarterback. I'm probably the manliest guy on campus right now"

"So, you like it?"

"I love it! And I can think of more than a few good uses for it." I said flirtatiously. My newfound virility evidently came with a price. I was horny to the point of distraction. My mind kept wandering back to images of Ellen bending me over and... well, let's just say I was really enjoying the way she was staring at my exposed cleavage. I wiggled around to give her a better view, once again sending my tits into a titter. It was going to take some doing to get these things under control.

"Wait... Holy crap." I snapped myself back to reality. "This thing really really works. Have you been using this thing?"

"A little?" she confessed, hunching her shapely shoulders. Clearly, she had been using it more than she thought she should have been.

I looked around to see if I could notice anything different, anything that stood out. How could I not notice something so out of place? It was terrifying in a way, to know that something could be so fundamentally wrong and that I'd apparently regard it as perfectly normal. It had to have limits, right?

The only things that looked out of place to me were the cheerleader now wearing my body and the football player now wearing the cheerleader's body. The former was the center of attention as she ground my poor flat butt into some football player's snatch out on the dance floor. The latter was still hitting on the bartender. I struggled not to laugh, but his swagger and confidence were now comically out of place coming from the cheerleader's tall, muscular body. How much of what I saw as normal wasn't? What profound changes were staring me right in the eye, unobserved?

"I experimented a little bit here and there." Ellen said. "I may have made myself a little sexier... and I may have had just the teensiest bit of fun with some of the patrons." Not satisfied with her confession, she added "I've always been impatient with new toys, you know that."

"Wait, you made yourself sexier?" Now that was something I was sure I'd notice.

"A little... here and there." She glanced down at herself. "Its funny, I don't think anyone can actually tell that I'm any hotter. I mean, right now I'm an eleven and I'm dressed like a total hoe-bag slut and no one has giving me any extra attention. But like, the important thing is that I know I'm hot now, you know? And that... well it makes me feel pretty. That's all I really wanted." She looked back up at me. "That's why I was worried when you said something was different about me, I was worried that somehow you noticed, that you could see me with all these extra parts tacked on, like a kid trying on her mom's clothes. Or, I dunno, like some kind of sex-starved bimbo Frankenstein. Oh god, before you got here I was so worried you wouldn't even be able to recognize me at all, you have no idea."

"Baby." I reached out and stroked her cheek. "To me, you look the same as you always have -- beautiful."

"Oh yeah?" she smiled "Here, let's play a little game." What part of me do you find the most beautiful?"

"Easy," I grinned "it's-"

"And don't go saying my personality or any of that crap, Mr. Cheeseball." She interrupted. "I'm talking physical features here. I'll bet you its not even something that's originally mine."

"Wait," I said, looking down at her body with surprise, "did you really change yourself that much?"

"That's... probably a question best answered another time. The short answer is yes, but don't think you're going to get out of this by changing the subject. Which part of my body you like the most?"

What part of her did I find the most beautiful? That was actually a surprisingly difficult question. I found every part of her beautiful in its own way. Of course, my drunk and horny brain wanted to start rambling about how much I loved that hot, throbbing dick of hers, but then again my drunk and horny brain wanted to do a lot of things that I was able to think better of. I smiled dreamily at her as I pondered her question.

"You're eyes." I said, staring deeply into her big, soulful brown eyes.

"What?" she was clearly not expecting that answer.

"You have the most beautiful eyes."

"Really? You think my eyes are my most beautiful feature? Not my giant stripper titties or my perfectly toned ass, but my eyes?" She groped her body as she said this, for emphasis.

"Well if I said I love your dick, would you hold it against me?" It was such a bad line, but I had to hand it to my drunk and horny brain, it broke the tension.

She laughed. I could see emotion welling up in those big beauties of hers, but she held back a tear.

"You big sweet dummy. My eyes are, like, the one thing I didn't change."

She noticed me staring into her eyes and looked down with embarrassment, trying to regain her composure.

"I love you baby." She said it so softly and tenderly as to be almost imperceivably above the din of the crowd.

"I love you too." I said, trying to bask in the moment. As I said, I'm one of those hopeless romantic types.

"We should get out of here." I added. "Maybe head back to my place? We can test out what this new body can do, huh?" As romantic as the scene was, I was desperate to get something inside of me and I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

"Actually darling, I um, I have a confession to make..." she looked down at my tits awkwardly. "about that body."

"What about it?" I looked down to see if there was anything off about it, but I couldn't really see anything past my jiggling cleavage.

"Its..." she started "Gosh, how do I phrase this." She tilted her head to one side "Your body's not actually... its not..." She was making some grasping motions with her hands as though by way of explanation.

"Truth be told, I think it's perfect." I said, attempting to assuage her concerns. "I love how limber and flexible it is, and I feel so... virile. Does that make sense? I want you to have me so bad baby, you have no idea. I can't wait to get you home and we can see how athletic this body really is."

"You're really enjoying it that much, huh?"

"Yeah, I kind of am" I confessed, as much to myself as to her.

"Okay." She laughed "I won't spoil your fun. I guess. Its just that, well, I'm not into, er, people, who look like..." she made an hour glass gesture with her hand, "that."

"Oh," I probably would have been more hurt by her comment were this actually my body. "you mean you don't like the overly built jock type?"

"Y-yeah, you know what? Let's go with that." She gave me a wavering smile.

"But look," she continued, growing in confidence, "you seem to be enjoying it, and if there's one thing I've learned tonight its that there's no problem in life that can't be solved with a liberal dose of swapping."

"You want to swap me back?" I asked, confused.

"Better," she said, picking up the box and adjusting the controls, "I'm going to swap my sexual preferences with one of them." She gestured with her head at the crowd, where a pair of cheerleaders were competing for space on the petite lap of one of the smaller football players.

"Wait, can you even do that?" Were there really no limits to what this device could do?

"Of course." She said, brandishing the box confidently, "I think so, anyway. I guess this'll be a good way to find out. If I swap my sexuality with one of the football players, then, theoretically, I should find your current body to be the ideal of all that is sexy in the world."

"Baby I'll be your sexy ideal any time." I said, kicking myself as soon as the words left my lips.

As she fingered the controls on the device her words started to sink in.

"Don't you mean one of the cheerleaders?" I asked "Wouldn't swapping with one of the football players make you..."

She pressed the button before I could finish. I could swear I heard that faint zzzzttttt sound again, but I didn't notice anything different.

"Wouldn't swapping with one of the football players make you just even more into chicks? I mean, I know its normal for you to be just into girls, and that I've always been an exception to that, but wouldn't you want to swap with one of the cheerleaders? They're the ones drooling over these bodies." That made sense, right? Maybe she was trying to swap her homosexuality for one of the dudes heterosexualities? Or would it swap her gynophilia for one of their androphilias? Would fetishes carry over? Kinks? What did sexuality entail? Fuck. I was way too drunk to think this all through.

Ellen wasn't even really listening to me. She was looking at me now with a hungry look on her face. Her big beautiful eyes were all but bulging out of their sockets as she explored every exposed inch of my soft titflesh. I could tell she was enjoying the show, so I leaned forward to give her a better view. I was enjoying the attention.

"Oh my god." She said, slowly, "is... is this what its like all the time?"

"Wait, shit, I wasn't touching the thing." I glanced from it to her in alarm. "Did you change something?"

"Don't worry about it." She said, setting the box back down. "I just made a little swap so that I'd be able to better enjoy... all that" She said, gesturing to my curves, "and wow, do you ever have a lot of all that to enjoy. You picked a good body, baby." She bit her lip. "This opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Why did no one tell me boobs were so..." she made a squeezing motion with her hand. "Baby, the sight of you is doing crazy things to my dick right now."

"Funny," I retorted in half-mock flirtation "I can think of some crazy things for your dick to do to me."

"I think you were right. We should definitely go back to your place. We have some serious experimentation to do."

Oh my god, I couldn't have agreed with her more. My chest swayed as I stood up, throwing me a little off balance. Tugging my skirt back into place as best I could, I grabbed what I guessed was now my purse and started to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

"But wait," I asked, looking down at the box "what are we going to do with this device?"

"I have some ideas, actually." She said, putting it into her own handbag, "Petty revenge, mostly. I want to get a solid grip of all the things it can do first though, and to really figure out how to make it work the way I want it to."

"What good is it for revenge if the people you use it on don't know that anything's different?" I retorted. Seemed to me like it would be more frustrating than cathartic.

"Exactly!" She laughed as she stood up. "That's why I have to figure out to get it working properly. Once I've really run it through its paces, then we'll have some fun with it."

"Well how about you put me through my paces first," I said as I put my arm around her. "and then I can think of a few fun uses for it... in bed."

"You've got a one-track mind tonight." She said, raising an eyebrow accusatorially.

"I know, I know," I laughed, "I'm just... drunk and horny and I really, really just want to get you home so you can bed me over and make a man out of me."

She flashed me a predatory grin as slipped a hand around my waist "Well when you put it like that, how can I say no?"

We could barely keep our hands off each other as we stepped out of the bar into the cold night to find a cab. I kept tugging my miniskirt down to keep my ass covered, but it offered no real protection from the elements. I could tell Ellen was in the same situation. Without panties, the only thing keeping her massive dick from lifting up her skirt entirely was the way she had hastily tucked it into her waistband. Even this did little to hide the bulge though, and with every step it threatened to burst free. Not that I'd have minded. God, the things I wanted to do to that piece of flesh.

We lasted all of three minutes in the cab before we descended into a furious make-out session. Our enormous tits crushing into each other as we pressed and grinded our bodies together as best we could. I had never seen her so passionate about sex before.

As I came up for air I looked her in the eye and grinned. My head was swimming with possibilities.

In so far as I was concerned, I was the luckiest man alive, and though there would be a lot of swaps and a lot of changes in my future, right now, I wouldn't change a thing.

To be continued in Chapter 2: Hungover Like a Horse

12