Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
489 Followers

This was great! At this rate, he could probably have any guy on campus bending over backwards for him.

Only then did it occur to me that that wasn't quite right, was it? Sure, I had swapped the girls attractiveness into him, but everyone still regarded him as a guy, right? When they looked at him they were supposed to be thinking 'buff football player', not 'desperately horny minx.' Was this the swap interacting funny with him having a female body? Or was this more something like him having swapped attractiveness with a girl now made it so that everyone found him attractive as though he was a girl? Or, shit, maybe I had tried to push the remote too hard and something inside had broken?

I looked down at the device in my hands. Most of the heat had dissipated but it still felt unusually warm. Was it okay?

I almost jumped as I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Okay, baby." said Evan, "Let's focus. "

I blinked and looked around. I had been so caught up in my own little world that I had completely forgotten why we were here in the first place. I blushed a little as I slid the device back into my bag.

"First thing's first." He continued. "We need pants."

"Right." I agreed. This could wait till later, I supposed. Pants were a very high priority for me right now.

We started walking to the mall directory. I was kind of enamored with all the attention Evan was getting. Was this what it was like to date someone who was popular? Who was pretty? Of course it was also fast occurring to me that being super attractive to guys wasn't all that great when neither us were really into dudes, but on the other hand it still was kinda funny seeing them go all gaga over him.

"We should probably be looking at stuff that's cheap and practical." Evan said as he looked over the map, trying to size up the stores by name.

Looking at the map myself, I had no idea where to start. I wasn't the sort to spend a lot of time at the mall. I liked shopping - quite a bit in fact - but money was tight and I was a practical person. Besides, the stores here tended to cater to a specific type of person and normally that wasn't my scene.

"Plus," he continued "we don't have the kind of money to really be going all out, especially since we don't know how long our bodies are going to be this size, you know?"

I laughed. That was very typical of him. Before I'd met him, he'd worn nothing but t-shirts and cargo pants every day of the week. It was cute, but sometimes it was a struggle to get him to be more adventurous.

"Actually, baby," I said, "I was thinking that maybe we could try out some stuff that really compliments our new figures, you know?" I put my hand on his hip and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "After all, what's the point in having them if we're not going to show them off?"

He turned to me and gave me that cute little half-frown that meant he didn't quite know how to tell me that he didn't agree.

"Besides," I added, pulling out the remote with a wink, "with this little baby, I don't think we need to worry about money ever again."

"Wait." He frowned in earnest. "You're not going to use that to steal anything are you?"

"What? No! Of course not. That would be... unethical..." I tried hard not to think about all the ethically dubious swaps I had already made. "But I've been thinking. You know how Elizabeth keeps going on about how she's been saving up for a boob job?"

He grinned. "You want to sell her bigger boobs."

"Exactly. She gives us the money she would have spent on surgery, and we swap her tits with some stripper or something."

"That doesn't exactly seem any less ethical. I mean, in that case you'd be stealing from the stripper, wouldn't you? She'd never work in this town again."

I laughed. Elizabeth was as flat as a pancake.

"Okay, fine," I smiled, "we'll find a girl who's been stripping in order to put herself through college, but who is fast approaching graduation and who realizes that her only hope of being taken seriously as she pursues a career in business is if she gets rid of her giant stripper titties. That way, both parties are aware of and consenting to the swap. Hell, we can even charge them both." I tugged my skirt back into place. Stupid thing kept riding up. "The important thing is that this device affords us a big enough money-making opportunity that we can afford to buy some damn pants!"

Evan laughed. Even with his changed voice, I loved his laugh.

"I guess that's okay then." He said. "You know me though, I'd prefer just to get some simple stuff rather than spending all day trying on all kinds of crazy things, you know? Besides," he shot me a seductive glare, "the sooner we're done trying on clothes here, the sooner we can get home and take our clothes off."

I sighed. As fun as that last bit sounded, Evan really was no fun to shop with.

Looking around, I could see that Evan was still getting side-long glances from half the men walking by, especially given the way he was leaning forward to inspect the mall map, half-presenting his perfectly toned ass to the world. I caught myself staring. Maybe we didn't need to wait until we got home. Maybe we could find some quiet corner somewhere and just...

My reverie was interrupted by a young-looking girl bouncing up to the directory. An older looking man followed in tow, clearly exhausted. His arms were laden with bags from various boutiques and clothing stores.

"Oh my god!" squealed the girl after a moment's consideration. "Grandpa! We have to go here next! Oh, and here! And we should really go back to here cause I wanted to try on that one dress!"

The man's shoulders sagged just a little further with each store named. My heart went out to this poor man.

I looked down at the device in my hands. I had meant to put it back in my bag, but I guess I'd gotten distracted. I looked over at the old man, then at Evan, then back down at the device. If this thing could transfer attractiveness the way it had, I wondered what other weird things it could do.

I slowly started setting the dials. This was fine, right? Ethically? Evan had me a little spooked in that regard. Was I doing the right thing here? It seemed pretty clear that I'd be doing them both a favor, right? If it even worked.

Zzzzttttt!

The girl now seemed significantly less enthusiastic. She was still brimming with energy, but now it she seemed listless and impatient.

"Can we go now?" she asked, turning to her grandfather.

The man looked a little confused at all the bags he was carrying.

"I suppose," he said, "that we've gotten you enough clothes for one day. Still, I wish you didn't treat it like such a chore. Most girls your age love shopping, you know."

She sighed as the two of them walked away.

Evan was looking at me expectantly.

"Huh?" I said. "Oh, sorry, I must have zoned out. Were you saying something?"

"Zoned out, aye?" he said, eyeing the device in my hands.

I blushed as I hurriedly returned it back in my bag.

"It's fine, baby." He laughed. "I get that you want to try the thing out, and this really is a good opportunity for it. I trust you. that however you use it you're going to use it responsibly. Just let me know if your going to do anything really funny, okay?"

I nodded quietly. Crap, he wasn't exactly making this easy for me was he?

"Um," I began, "actually..."

He must not have heard me because in a flurry of motion he had turned back to the directory.

"I think I've got a plan." he said. "Since you were saying that money is no object, we should totally hit up this row of stores here along the east side. They're a little pricey, but between them they have a lot of variety and they're all very high quality." He jabbed his finger at the map, like a general directing his troops. "Then, we swing down here along this row of shops to the south. That'll give us not one, but three shoe stores to check out. From there, we head up the escalator and tackle the second floor. I'm a little worried we not get to everything before the mall closes, but if we hurry I think we can get most of it. Oh, and we should probably hit up the food court at some point too."

I stared at him blankly. I'd created a monster.

I quickly looked around for the girl so I could swap them back, but she was already long gone.

"There's just one problem." Evan added, blushing slightly.

"What's that?" I asked.

"They're probably not going to let me try anything on anywhere without underwear." He tugged at his skirt as he said this. "Plus, um, it's a little breezy, and I'd rather mall security not see us and kick us out for indecent exposure or anything."

Oh god. Mall security. I hadn't even considered that would be a problem. I mean, after all, they probably got half-naked girls in here all the time. Still, it was the last thing I wanted to deal with today. All the more reason to find some pants as soon as possible.

"So, that in mind" he concluded "let's start with the Victoria's Secret up on the second floor, okay?"

His eyes were sparkling. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

I nodded. "I had hoped to be a little bit better able to hide my erection before we went to that particular store, but I suppose you're right."

"Great!" He laughed.

Evan grabbed my hand tightly, tugging at my arm as he all but dragged me off towards the Victoria's Secret. It occurred to me, with a bit of surprise, that he was still surprisingly strong. For some reason I'd assumed that, being larger, I was stronger than him, but he had quite a bit of muscle hidden away in that delicate frame of his.

Evan had taken the lead in our little adventure, and he danced from shop window to shop window as we made our way over to the escalators, pointing out various garments that he or I would look great in. I smiled. I couldn't remember the last I had seen him so excited for something, the last time he had so much spring in step. I was rather enjoying the way his body swayed and jiggled and tugged on his clothing as he bounced around. He was mindful enough to keep his skirt from flipping up as he moved, of course, but only just.

We had just gotten onto the escalator when I realized that we were being followed. Okay, maybe followed is a bit of a strong term. We were being observed.

Behind us, a few steps down, stood a punkish looking brat. He had a younger girl in tow, probably his sister, based on the resemblance. The brat's eyes were trained squarely up my skirt. I looked around for their parents, but I didn't see any around. Now, I'm sure it wasn't difficult to see up my skirt, half the mall had probably seen something by now, but this kid was burning holes with his eyes and he wasn't even trying to be subtle.

I laughed. He probably wasn't expecting to see what I was packing away down there, but that didn't seem to stop him.

I eyeballed him as I shifted around to the other side of the escalator, pressing my back against the edge in order to block his view of my ass. Oblivious to my withering gaze, his eyes followed, now trained hypnotically on my bulge. I considered taking a few steps up and hiding in front of Evan, but that would just let the kid get a good view of the fact that today Evan was being a true Scotsman. I laughed again. That would probably give the kid something to remember.

Okay, fine. If the kid wanted to see panties so bad, I'd make it so that he could see them whenever he wanted.

I fished the device out of my bag and spun the dials. I was starting to get the hang of setting the thing quickly. Maybe if the kid had been able to tear his eyes off of my boxers, he'd have noticed what I was about to do.

Zzzzttttt!

The kid shifted his stance slightly, but otherwise appeared the same as he continued his gawking. I could tell by the way he held his hips though that he was now dealing with the rather uncomfortable feeling of wearing underwear two sizes too small and with none of the room up front.

In my mind, I pictured that his sister had been wearing something super girly and cute, like hello kitty panties, before I'd swapped them around, but I had no way of really knowing. I could also make out... yes, just barely... under his t-shirt, I could tell that he was now wearing a training bra as well.

I was laughing as Evan and I got off the escalator. If that wasn't justice, I didn't know what was.

To my surprise, the punk and his sister just turned around and got right back onto the down escalator. Something told me I had neither been his first nor last victim of the day. I guess the fact that he now had some of his own did little to stop his perverted fascination.

No sooner had I slipped the remote back into my bag than I heard a pair of lecherous voices calling out. Looking up I could see a pair of jocks sitting on a bench nearby. Their enormous tits had caused their baggy shirts to ride up, exposing their pert, lickable midriffs. It looked like the two of them were catcalling and whistling at every pretty thing that passed them by.

I guessed that answered my question about if there were any guys from last night around. It was surreal to see such petite bodies sitting in such unladylike positions. If they hadn't been wearing pants they'd be giving everyone quite a show. Amusingly, they were both wearing fuck-me pumps. I guess those had been the only shoes they could find that morning that fit.

Of course it wasn't long before Evan caught their eyes. My hand clenched into a fist when I heard the borderline-nasty comments they were directing at my boyfriend. Evan, however, bore it stoically. He smiled and laughed it off, putting his hand on my shoulder to hold me back from doing anything I'd regret.

I guess I couldn't really blame them. Evan was hot. Hell, it was my fault he was hot. And I didn't really mind it when most guys were checking him out, but the idea of him getting actively hit on, especially by guys like these... well, it was getting to me. It made me want to jump up and protect him. Maybe that was another weird side effect of the swaps, or maybe these guys just really needed a good thrashing. I honestly couldn't tell. Either way, these jerks needed to be taught a lesson.

The device was already in my hand as I started to look for someone to swap them with. I could have sworn I had put it away, but there it was. I considered swapping their sexual orientation with some of the girls they were hitting on, but that seemed (from personal experience) like it was as much of a punishment for the girls as it would be for them. Besides, then they'd probably just continue sitting there, hitting on all the hot guys who walked by instead.

Then it hit me. This was a perfect opportunity.

"Baby," I asked, once we were past the earshot of the jocks, "do you think those guys back there are hot?"

"Huh?" Evan pursed his brow for a second before letting out a laugh. "Oh, baby, no, I was just letting them down gently, you know?"

"Wait, what?"

"Like, the way I was laughing at their pick-up lines?" he explained "It's nice when other guys offer to take me out or buy me drinks at bars or whatever, but they always end up expecting something in return and then it gets really awkward cause of course I'm not really into guys, and then some guys can't say no and it becomes a whole thing."

I blinked. Right. I guess I'd made it so that Evan had now been some kind of sexy man-magnet his whole life.

"But like," he continued, "if you dismiss them entirely they can get kind of angry, right? And the last thing you want to do is get into a confrontation with them, of course, so it's like, I'll laugh at their dumb jokes or smile at their stupid compliments, but I'm not into them or anything. It's just easier, you know?"

I frowned slightly. My boyfriend had more experience dealing with guys than I did.

"Besides." He stopped and looked deeply into my eyes. "I only have eyes for you."

I smiled. What a cheeseball.

"Objectively, I mean." I said, "Do you think they're good looking? I want to try something with the device."

"Oh!" he turned to look the two over. He gave them an appraising look as they started to harass another girl walking past. "I guess? It's a little hard to tell given all the baggy clothes, but they have nice tits, and it's clear they're probably on the rugby team or something. Yeah, I'd say they're pretty good looking." He paused before adding "Objectively speaking, of course. I'm not into guys." He laughed. "With the way they're yapping like poodles though it wouldn't surprise me if they're trying to compensate for something, you know?"

"Perfect."

In no time at all I had set the device's dials. If I could swap the attractiveness of Evan and I with those two on the bench, they'd be the ones getting hit on all the time for once, and not Evan. Of course, then we'd probably end up getting hit on by women, but I don't think either of us really minded. For some reason, the idea of Evan getting hit on by strange women was less objectionable to me than the idea of him getting hit on by strange men. It didn't seem to trigger the same territorial instincts. Plus, a part of me found the idea of Evan and another girl kinda hot now, in a two-girls-making-out kind of way. I guess the fact that I'd be more than happy to join in made it seem like less of a threat.

I laughed. That was the typical male fantasy, wasn't it? A threesome? It would help that I'd be attractive to women as well. Straight women, at least. This wasn't quite what I had wanted earlier. I (probably) wasn't going to be inspiring jealousy in every woman that passed by, but I'd be turning heads, and no one could say I wasn't hot.

As I pressed the button. I stopped to consider the irony of the fact that I was going to have a smoking hot female body, and yet the only guys who would want me would be gay.

I froze suddenly, my finger locked as I held down the button. A wash of panic sweeping over me. I had forgotten something very important.

If I made this swap, Evan wouldn't be attracted to me anymore. What would that mean? Would we still be dating? Would we have ever met in the first place? Would he be here where I could swap things back or would he just disappear, lacking a reason to be here? My heart anguished as I tried to imagine a world where we weren't together.

The device was quickly growing hot in my hand, as though protesting having its button held. I winced in pain. I had to struggle to hold on.

Only half thinking, I reached out and hurled myself at Evan, device first. If it was touching him, he should be aware of the changes, right? That was all it took? I could feel my finger sliding off the button as the device fell out of my hands.

Zzzzttttt!

He yelped as I slammed into him. We both ended up falling over each other. My tits were mashed into his as we both struggled to stand up.

He looked up at me with confusion and concern. Fuck, did that work?

"Evan," I blurted out, "am I..." Oh god this was such a dumb question. "Am I pretty?"

He blinked at me confused for a minute, then leaned up to kiss me.

"Always."

I kissed him back.

"And in a good, sexy, female way, right?" I clarified, pulling back, "and not in a masculine sexy bro kind of way?

"What? Of course." he kissed me again. "Where's all this coming from?

"And you're not just oblivious about it or gay now or something?" Tears were welling up in my eyes.

He laughed. "Baby, no. You're the most beautiful girl in the world and I'll never think any different."

"Oh thank god." I fell on top of him. All that panic and fear melting into a hot steamy puddle.

I savored a moment longer the taste of his lips. That had been a close. I was going to need to be more careful, especially when Evan was involved. For all I knew the smallest change could have huge repercussions. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
489 Followers