Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something so warm about our bodies pressing together. It made me just want to linger here with him beneath me for a few moments more, or to go find somewhere private where we could spend some time alone. The moment couldn't last though. I was pretty sure with the way we had landed he was probably flashing half the mall right now.

Despite the best efforts of our heaving tits to throw us off balance, we managed to clamour back up to our feet.

"What was that all about?" Evan asked as he smoothed out his skirt. "Is everything okay, baby?"

I picked the device up and looked it over. It didn't seem any worse from the fall, and already it was cool to the touch. What was that heat? Had I imagined it? I hoped nothing had been damaged.

Surreptitiously, I tried swapping the bodies of a passing floozy and her boyfriend. Sure enough, before long she was the one groping his ass. Everything seemed to be working fine. In a fit of morality, I even swapped them back afterwards.

"Yeah." I said. "Yeah, everything's fine. I um." I glanced down at the device. "I was trying to make it so that people would actually notice how sexy we are."

He laughed that wonderful laugh of his. It never failed to lift my spirits.

"So I, uh, I swapped our attractiveness with those guys I was talking about, which is a thing I can apparently do, but I hadn't realized until I had pressed the button that you'd be affected to, and then..." I took a breath. "Then I was worried that you wouldn't be attracted to me anymore and that I was going to lose you, so I um, I panicked and tried to get the device touching you before it went off and... I guess it worked cause you still think that I'm pretty. I don't want you to ever not think that I'm not pretty." I could feel my tears welling up. "I don't ever want to lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." Evan leaned in and hugged me tightly.

It was another little moment I wished I could make last forever.

"So, what?" he asked. "We're as attractive as those two now? They don't look any different to me."

It was only then that I noticed that all the cat-calling had stopped. Glancing over at the bench I could see why. The two jocks suddenly seemed much more interested in hitting on each other than on passers by. Heck, from the vibe of the lust-driven looks they were giving each other it was probably only a matter of time before they slipped off to find somewhere private themselves. I wondered if, and at what point, the fact that they were both ostensibly straight dudes would get in the way of them hooking up.

"You and I are aware of the changes," I answered, "so neither of us can really see it, but right now everyone sees us as attractive as they were, and vice-versa. I guess that means you're going to start getting hit on by girls instead of guys now? I'm not super sure how I feel about that. Is that... I probably should have asked first... is that okay with you?"

"Oh." He blinked. "It's... kind of weird, I guess? I mean, I don't like guys or anything, but the attention was kind of nice. Wait. Does this mean I'm going to have to start buying my own drinks?"

We both laughed as I punched him jokingly in the arm. "Not as long as I'm around."

Looking around, it seemed that no one was really paying us much mind. Gone were all the lecherous stares of horny men. For some reason I was expecting we'd get a similar reaction from the women walking around, but I think perhaps they were a little more subtle.

Maybe it was for the best. It wasn't what I'd wanted, per se, in terms of how people viewed me, but being a different kind of sexy was maybe worth trying too. Besides, being perfectly honest, I don't think I'd have been able to handle quite that much male attention anyway.

Before too long we were standing outside the Victoria's Secret. One of the weird quirks of our school having such unique beauty standards was that there were a lot of stores and businesses in the area that catered specifically to people who tried (sometimes desperately) to live up to that standard of beauty. While I had always rolled my eyes at that sort of stuff in the past, I was kinda grateful for it now. See, I've heard a lot of horror stories about how hard it is to shop for clothes when you have big tits. The shops in the mall however not only carried a variety of clothes in those sizes, but some of them even specialized in it. This one was no exception.

I was honestly kind of surprised that Evan was so nonchalant as we walked in. Normally he got a little futzy when I tried taking him to places like this. I'd always found it kinda cute - in that dorky guy kinda way - to just see him so completely out of his element. Today though he didn't even bat an eye. I guess in this world he'd been buying bras for his whole life.

The shop wasn't especially busy, but it looked understaffed. A slim, buxom hipster sat bored behind the cash register while a cute but haggard sales associate was getting lectured by a customer in her mid-thirties. In the back of the shop I could see a teenage couple holding hands as they nervously picked out something fun, while towards the front a handful of club girls were flitting from display to display like bees buzzing around flowers. As we entered the girls were giggling loudly about their plans to get laid that weekend, but they stopped as soon as they got a good look at Evan and me. I really did have to hand it to girls, they could keep their ogling discrete, even if they were all sucking in their guts and sticking out their chests.

"I'm surprised you're so nonplussed about this." said Evan.

"What do you mean?" I asked. It had been a weird couple of days. There was so much weird stuff going on I didn't know specifically what he was referring to.

"I mean, normally," he smiled and gestured to the store, "you get all squirmy whenever I try to take you bra shopping."

I laughed. Of course.

"I guess that was the old me." I said. "The new me is sexy and confident and can handle buying bras."

"Okay," He smiled again, then leaned up and whispered into my ear, "just as long as you still get all squirmy when it comes time to take the bras off."

I bit my lip.

He gave me a sexy little wink, then ran off giddily to start digging through the piles of lacy fabric, leaving me alone with my rising heat. I stood there watching his tits bouncing wild and free beneath his thin shirt as he danced from display to display. He had already started comparing styles and colors and was holding one sexy thing after another up to his chest to see how they would all look on him. He was grinning like a kid in a toy shop. I had never seen him have so much fun.

As he worked his way through a display of lacy purple cups, the gaggle of girls exploded into a fit of giggles. They had huddled together and were all whispering to each other while eyeballing Evan. I had never been one of those sorts of girls, but I had a pretty good idea what they were going on about. While I could feel that same urge I had earlier to be protective of Evan, I was also strangely proud of him. It was like I had a bit of extra swagger in my step knowing that the pretty little thing that he was was all mine and that they couldn't have it.

"Tell me if you see anything you like," he said, holding a lacy red nighty up to his chest and waggling his eyebrows. It seemed that whenever he wasn't digging through piles of lingerie, he was doing his best to get me all hot and bothered.

Of course despite our enthusiasm neither of us knew our sizes, which slowed us down a bit, but that didn't stop us from browsing the merchandise as we waited for that woman to stop arguing with the sales associate.

From what I could overhear, the woman was convinced she was a B-cup, and was furious that none of the bras the store had in that size would fit her. While my fascination with tits was still a relatively recent phenomenon to me, even I could tell that a B-cup was an optimistic assessment of this woman's bust. The sales girl, for her part, bore the woman's wrath with heroic patience, but she kept making the mistake of trying to correct her instead of just giving her what she wanted. Eventually, the woman grew tired of yelling at the poor girl and went to try on some more bras, 'in the hopes of finding one that's properly labeled!'

Something about that woman really irked me. She brought to mind all those shitty customers I had had to deal with in my own time working retail back in the summers of my youth. Well, if she was going to make life difficult for everybody else, then I was going to make life difficult for her.

Noticing she had found some bras she believed would fit, I pulled out the device as she made her way to the dressing rooms. Zzzzttttt! Moments later, her previously inadequate cleavage was now threatening to bust out of her shirt. I could just imagine the look of confusion on her face when she discovered that the bras she had picked out were all obviously several cup sizes too small.

The cashier, for her part, looked rather energized by her sudden lighter load. Her elevated posture and more petite torso complimented her slim figure much better than it had on the otherwise average-looking woman.

The sales associate's attention now available, Evan jumped at the chance to be measured first, eager as he was to finally start trying stuff on. The girl was all too happy to help out. Despite her professional countenance, I could see the way she was getting just a little too interested in Evan's body.

While the sales associate went over my sex-pot of a boyfriend with her measuring tape, I got a better look at that couple in the back. They looked like they were probably in mid-to-late highschool, and from the way they were passionately holding hands, they were clearly as much in love as two high-schoolers can get.

They were a cute couple. The girl kept trying to engage her boyfriend in a discussion about how she'd look for him in this outfit or that outfit, and while you could tell that he was clearly into it - and I mean, who wouldn't be? - he was still also very embarrassed to be here, acting all stiff and bashful. I guess that really was a universal guy thing, huh?

In a pique of curiosity, I swapped their bodies around. I had hardly even realized what I was doing until it was too late, but the device had already been in my hand and before I knew what I was doing I had all of the dials already set.

Zzzzttttt!

The boy was still embarrassed to be here, but apparently now for different reasons. Now the girl, still the confident one the relationship, seemed to be picking out undergarment after undergarment for her boyfriend to wear for her. He was still stiff and bashful, but now it seemed to me to be more of a reaction to his girlfriend's forwardness rather than a discomfort at his feminine surroundings. I could tell from the glint in her eye that what she wanted most of all right then was to tear these clothes off of him. At that moment I felt a sort of kinship with her. There was something uniquely special about your cute boyfriend having great big tits.

Then it was my turn to get measured. The sales associate actually seemed somewhat surprised when I suggested this, but to her credit, her practiced stoicism won out over that brief smirk that crossed her lips. Up until that point I had almost forgotten that swapping my wardrobe with Evan had come with some rather unusual side effects. Evan, at the very least, seemed to think me wearing women's clothing was now weird, like I was crossdressing or something. The skirt I was wearing got a pass, I guessed, on account of it being what that one jock had been wearing when Evan had acquired his body. I didn't even know if people saw it as some kind of men's miniskirt, or if they just couldn't make the mental connection. Regardless, I had been trying very hard to not think about how awkward that was going to make a day of shopping, and until that moment I had been succeeding.

Briefly, I considered swapping my wardrobe back from Evan then and there, but he seemed to be having a really good time picking out bras, and frankly I was eager to see what kind of outfits he ended up in at the end of the day. Mmm... something sexy that I could just peel him out of I bet...

I swallowed my embarrassment and screwed up my courage. Getting embarrassed about things was the old me. This was the new me. The sexy me. I was hot and I didn't care what anyone else thought. Besides, my tits were heavy and I intended to get some support. They'd been bouncing around free all day and I was starting to really feel just how much trouble they could be.

The sales associate was courteous and professional as she prepared her tape. I guess I wasn't the first 'crossdresser' she had had to measure. As she pressed herself close to me. I noticed how nice she smelled. Oh god, how did I not notice before how cute she was? I blushed harder. She had pulled herself in closer than I was used to and all I could focus on was how feminine she smelled. I could feel the blood pumping to my head as my arousal built.

"Can you take your sweater off?" she asked. She had a pretty voice.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"We'd get a more accurate measure without it."

"Oh, right." Of course.

I had started to half tug my shirt off before I remembered that I wasn't wearing anything underneath, and that that would be a bad idea. Unless... wait... if I was expected to dress like a guy now, that meant I could probably go around shirtless, without anyone caring right? But, no... now really wasn't the time to test that theory.

Slowly, methodically, she began to measure me over my sweatshirt. She squeezed perhaps a little more than she needed to, but in a gentle, sensual kind of way. Was she doing that on purpose? Maybe I was just imagining it? This new body was so damn sensitive that sometimes it felt like everything was somehow now sensual. Still, I could help but blush a little. There was no way she didn't notice my rock hard nipples poking through the thick material of the sweater. Yeah, she must have realized what she was doing to me. With the way she brushed past them as she measured, with the way she smiled as she did so, she must have. I was just lucky she didn't seem to recognize the raging erection pressing out against my skirt. I bit my lip as a fantasy flashed through my head of her getting on her knees and me giving her something else to measure...

But just like that it was over. I almost didn't hear her when she recited my figure to me. I almost didn't believe it either. I was in the upper end of even the stuff they stocked here. I guess I had really lucked out. I couldn't believe some girl had just been walking around with these at the bar.

Evan had already picked out a handful of stuff in his size when I returned to him. I was trying my best to hide my erection but it was such a new strange feeling. It felt like the whole store was staring right at me. Looking around at the flock of girls I could see that that probably wasn't too far from the truth.

Trying, and failing, to not feel self-conscious about how my raging rod of man-meat was making my skirt tent out despite the best efforts of my boxers, I attempted to distract myself by digging through the available selection of satin and lace.

"Hey, its okay." said Evan, leaning his shoulder into mine as we stood side-by side before the rather busty bust of a mannequin. "Don't be nervous." His tits bouncing into mine had set the damn things off like a newton's cradle.

"Nervous?" I asked. I guess I was pretty bad at hiding these things.

"You said that this was something you wanted to do, right? I think it takes a lot of courage to express yourself like this and I want you to know that I believe in you and that I've got your back. So don't be nervous. Whatever you wear, I'm sure you'll look great. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. "

I smiled. Evan was corny, but he was supportive. He didn't really know the full story, but he was doing his best with what I'd given him. I was glad I had him.

I guessed this was going to be some kind of big deal after all, huh? I considered maybe just going braless for the rest of the day, but I figured, no, at the rate things were going I'd probably end up either poking someone's eyes out or breaking my back. And I had wanted to get a whole new wardrobe, hadn't I? I couldn't do that without some proper support. Damnit, I was so sick of all these insecurities. I just wanted to live my new life without people judging me.

But he was right. I was going to look great no matter what I wore and I shouldn't care if people think I look weird. And I especially wasn't about to beat myself up over wanting to wear a bra when my tits felt like they were bigger than my head.

With renewed vigor I started grabbing lacy thing after lacy thing. Normally I didn't go for anything especially fancy when it came to my underwear, but today I had the body to back it up. Today I wasn't going to feel out of place for wearing something seductive. Today I was going to wear the sexiest goddamn things I could find!

Soon, Evan and I were off to the dressing rooms to try everything on. I was holding my bundle of bras low, to hide my still half-hard bulge. As we entered, the woman who had been complaining earlier was just exiting, her braless tits bouncing with each angry step. I laughed, hoping at least that she wasn't about to just go make life even worse for that poor sales associate.

"Why don't you wait right here," said Evan, as he sat me down on a small bench. "And I'll go try these on and come out and you can let me know what you think, okay?" He winked.

"Are you sure you don't need a hand in there?" I joked.

"As much as I'd love to have your hands in there, baby, I don't want to ruin the surprise. Its okay though, I know how to handle a bra. Besides, if this morning was any indication, we'd be in there forever."

I laughed. He had me there. He'd probably spend more time with me pressing him up against the mirror than he would trying on lingerie.

While I waited, two other girls entered the dressing room area. They were clearly members of that group which had been buzzing around earlier. They did a double take as they saw me sitting there, but they must have liked what they saw because they went from amble to strut in about one and a half steps. Their butts wiggled in unison as they passed by. I groaned inwardly as my pulse quickened. No fair. That must have been something they had practiced.

From the looks of it, one of them was buying stuff that was cute and girly and was clearly part of her faux-innocent look, while the other was trying to be the exact opposite. This was pretty consistent with their makeup and wardrobe choices. I guess everyone has their own aesthetic. I wondered if I could mix things up a little.

Before they could make it into a stall I had the device comfortably in hand and - zzzzttttt! - made the switch. They were about the same size, breast-wise, I figured. If I switched which bras they had chosen, would they believe that they had intentionally picked out underwear that clashed with the rest of their stylistic choices, or would they remain oblivious to the difference as long as it fit?

Sadly, they disappeared into the stalls before my scientific curiosity could be satisfied.

But that was okay, because just then Evan popped out, ready to give me a show. I'll admit I was rather surprised by what he had chosen for himself. It was all a lot flashier than I would have expected. He definitely had a thing for bold colors and strong lines. I guess he thought it was more masculine? I had half expected him to be picking out stuff that would fit in with my old wardrobe, since that's now what he had stuffing his closet back home, but he was going hog-wild with his own style instead.