All Comments on 'Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 04'

by Razmagurk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2stars

This one lacked any zing. Just was kinda boring even with the warning i expected some type of action. Please continue but don't forget the spice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This would have been better if you cut out the excessive wordiness and maybe all the unnecessary crap at the beginning of the chapter. It’s a waste of time putting warning labels on a story you are writing and submitting to an erotic site. I mean, c’mon, you aren’t going to appeal to everyone who reads your story so why warn them? 3*s you can and should do better - write for yourself, not others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Action

Literally no actual sex ever happens in your story, it either happens off screen or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Everyone is a little too harsh. I can't wait to see what happens next, I love it!

TheQueerRiverTheQueerRiverover 5 years ago
Great segway chapter

People seem to not understand that with stories with multiple chapters, some aren't going to have a lot of action in them, and that's okay. This is just a continuation of the story. Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Insecurity and power doesn’t mix well

Man, Ellen’s one sick bitch. You are definitely doing it on purpose! This is great writing. Making the central villain of the current plot the protagonist is a tough thing to pull off.

Good good! Poor Evan, but good job.

BTW I would hardly call this a romcom. This is a horror thriller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous