All Comments on 'Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 10'

by Razmagurk

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don’t know

I don’t know if I like the way this is going to. Elizabeth is such a bitch, she is fucking everything up, she is literally the villain.

As always, I loved the story, and the number of times I came reading it prove how I love this, but I hate when they change a character’s (sexual) orientation all of a sudden with no explanation, for example a guy that only liked girls his entire life and in the next day he is worshipping cocks, but I don’t mind if he became like that because of training or a control based theme (tl;dr plot development) or if that sudden change is only temporary.

BUT there is the point that this whole story concept is all about changing anything anywhere all of a sudden, so this is why I can keep up reading and enjoying. The only thing I’m hoping is that at least the main traits of the characters get reverted anytime, soon or even in the end, because it is rare to find a story where this happens. And obviously that some changes keep stuck till the end, because reverting all changes would be to throw away all the development of each character.

Please continue to submit more continuations. I enter your profile to check if there is something new almost every single day, but was sad that nothing was being released in the last months. Again, thanks for this masterpiece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous