All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Encouragement'

by PleasureAddiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shared moments

Years ago my wife and I had a threesome. During the middle of it out friend took me in his mouth. It just happened and seemed to flow just normally. It was our first time involved in something extra in our marriage. While I was going down on her, he was going down on me and she was able to watch it. Being in the middle I just went with it. But my wife got highly turned on by it. As our positions changed, I found my wife gently pushing me down to his cock. Then in a raspy voice telling me to " suck him".

Moving on a few nights later she brought up the subject of what happened. My reply was "yeah it happened. Let's just move on from it" Nott wanting her to get pissed about it. Well she expressed her feelings about it . Turned out that she was highly turned on by it and wanted me to do more of it with him. That was the start of the year of bi- sexual activity between the three of us. It was oral between him and me. But I honestly feel that she would have been extremely turned on if it went to the next leave. Sadly she passed away over tens years ago after a long loving marriage. And I have never taken it any further.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i gave it 5 stars

i liked the story - but where's the bisex? is there a chapter 2 - hopefully - on the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more please...

this can be a great series of stories, please write more! i would love to have my girlfriend know about my desires to be bi...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is awesome being bi

MyG/F love it when I tell her of my bi escapades as anyoinger man. Ahe plays with herself and has the most awesome get off’s she has ever has she says. I do too, reliving my youth as a bi man turns me on so much I jerk off to the most incredible cums. And together we masterbate almost daily together. It is like re living my bi youth but much more safely and she absolutely loves it when I tell her how much I loved man pussy and morning wood.

HartMannHartMannover 1 year ago

Oh, wow, she is quite the girl. What a glorious slut. This is soooo promising.... and well written, to boot....

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Many women really get off on male/male sex. Over the years I have had five wives ask me to do their husbands, and I have always tried my best to have them enjoy it. It didn't make them gay, or probably even bi, as what happens in the threesome, foursome, or moresome, should not have labels.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan19 days ago

I hope there's more to this series, very, very soon!!!! Love it. Female support and encouragement adds so much to the experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous