All Comments on 'Girlfriends Younger Sister'

by sexstoryauthorire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grammar

Never, never put yourself first. It's not Me and whoever, it's whoever and I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Crap

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We all make mistakes, but ........

Numerous grammar and punctuation errors and that's just in the first paragraph. Didn't bother with the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

Don't worry about the haters here. I liked this story because it was simple and realistic, not full of the egotistical inch-measurements and loud orgasms plot formulae of so many stories here. If you really like writing these stories (if it makes you feel better to do so), learn from comments but never let them get you down. If, on the other hand, you have other talents and interests that make you feel even better about yourself, do those things. Cheers.

Longmichael2655Longmichael2655about 7 years ago
You need an editor!

This could have been a great story, but you need to work on your grammar. Have a friend help you edit the story next time.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2about 7 years ago
I don't ....

I don't see any Stories on here from any of those making comments ~~ I guess they they are jealous of your story and had to vent somewhere today.!** Keep on writing and do your homework and you will only get better as time goes on. "4" 4-U Thx.

worshipper622worshipper622about 7 years ago
Successful writers have great imagination..

....or true stories to share. But before either of those, they need basic grammar skills.

Fact or fiction, your story lacks the basics. It's "all over the map," is missing words, and has horrible grammar. Yes, you need an editor, but first you need a knowledge of grammar!

I have written a couple of stories on this site, so my qualifications to make comments, per "tendernsweet2" rules, are valid and intact.

Please note that "tendernsweet2," not having written a single story, does NOT qualify to comment, pro or con!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Give him come sexy chest hair! hat will be a turn on for Allison!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous