Girl's Friday Nights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers

The bouncer tried to grab my arm as I went out. I brushed his arm away and pushed him against the wall. He stood looking at me as I walked out the door.

*****************

Somehow I got home without killing myself or someone else. I was so angry I almost tore the front door off it's hinges. I sat on the sofa trying to get my mind working. I finally calmed down enough to think. I knew the cops would be here soon. I looked down at myself and saw some blood. I went into the bathroom and washed it off. I changed clothes and waited.

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. Two cops were standing there. I showed them my empty hands.

"Are you Eric Jensen?"

"Yes. I've been waiting for you. I'm unarmed and I won't resist."

I slowly turned and put my hands behind my back. I felt the cuffs go on. As they were walking me to their car I saw Sarah standing on the lawn. Tears were running down her cheeks. She walked up to me.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I didn't want this to happen."

"Did you ever find your panties?"

Her hands went to her mouth and she started sobbing

The cop and I stepped around her and walked toward his car.

On the way to the police station the cop riding shotgun turned.

"You really fucked that guy up. The took him away in an ambulance."

"Yeah. He ran into my fist with his nose."

The both laughed.

The booking process didn't take long. They took all my possessions and gave me a nice bright orange jump suit to wear. The put me in a cell by myself. I guess they thought I would be a threat to the others.

***************

Monday morning they took me to court. It was some sort of waiting room with a TV screen and a camera. I waited my turn. The judge told me what I was charged with and asked me if I wanted to plead guilty, innocent or no contest.

"No contest, your honor. I hit him. I'll take my punishment."

He looked at me, probably waiting for me to beg for mercy. I didn't. He didn't know it was worth whatever I got. I remembered his nose bone crunching against my fist. It felt real good.

"In that case I find you guilty of assault and sentence you to ninety days in the county jail."

***************

The second day I was sitting at a table. An older guy sat down and looked at me.

"You're new here. What you in for?"

"Assault."

"Ninety days?"

"Yep."

"Must be you're first time."

I didn't answer.

"You'll probably be out in thirty if you keep your nose clean. The best way to do that is to keep your mouth shut and mind your own business.

"That should be easy. I don't give a shit about anyone in here."

"They'll probably test you. They do it to every new guy. Don't back down and you'll be OK."

The test came the next day. I was sitting with the old guy. He looked up at a guy walking toward us.

"Here comes the test."

I watched the guy as he walked up. He stood beside me and put a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Hi, bud. I'm the man here so I'm gonna explain how it works."

I didn't wait for any more. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. I stood up quickly and pulled him off balance. I swung him around and let go. He slammed into the wall hard, bounced back and landed on the floor on his back. His head hit pretty hard and he didn't get up.

I looked around to see if he had any back up. No one made a move. The just stood there looking at me. I sat back down and the old man chuckled.

"Looks like you passed the test. You're really strong. What do you do on the outside."

"I'm a carpenter. It's pretty hard work; keeps me in shape."

In just a few seconds the guards stormed in and hooked me up. They quick walked me out and put me in a holding cage. Two hours later is was in an office in front of a desk. A guard walked in and sat down.

"You haven't been here long and you're in trouble already. What's your side of the story."

"I passed the test."

He chuckled.

"With flying colors. The guys is in the hospital with a concussion and a lot of bruises. I can't let you off completely, but I know how it works in here. You get three days in solitary confinement."

I didn't say anything.

I had plenty of time to work through my issues with Sarah. I got through the anger and hurt. I did cry a few times during the night. Now, I just wanted a divorce and to move on down the road. I never did get to the forgiving part.

*********************

My sentence ran for forty days before I went before the parole board. I guess I answered all of their questions the way they expected. It was over in about ten minutes.

Two days later I was standing on the front steps. I saw Sarah walking toward me from the parking lot. She looked different. She had cut her hair and had lost a little weight. She had a worried look in her eyes.

"Hello, Eric. Come on, I'll take you home."

It was four miles back to town. I could have probably walked it but I decided to ride with her.

"Hi, Sarah. Thanks for coming."

She took my arm and we walked to the car. I got in and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Are you OK, Eric. Was it bad in there."

"I just spent six weeks in jail and you ask if I'm OK? What did you think? Maybe I would be farting rainbows?"

I was sarcastic with her and I didn't really care. I just wanted to get to my truck. I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Will my ATM card still work?"

"Of course. It's our money. I wouldn't do that to you. I want you to come home so we can figure out how to get past all this. I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I certainly didn't want to be the cause of you going to jail.'

'You didn't cause me to go to jail. I caused it and it was worth every minute. By the way, how is lover boy's nose? Did he get it fixed?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since that night. I quit going in there."

I quit asking questions and we rode the rest of the way in silence. She pulled into the driveway.

"Where's my truck?"

"It's in the garage. I pulled it in so no one would steal your tools."

She clicked the remote and the garage door opened. I got out and pulled my keys out of my pocket. She started for the front door.

"Come in, baby. I'll make some coffee and we can talk."

"You never did answer my question."

"What question?"

"Did you ever find your panties?"

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers
12