All Comments on 'Girls like Girls'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Loving and sexy too

Great story and the moral is...

BTW, happy Fathers Day.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh wow

thank you for such a loving story. really looking forward to more of your writing.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 7 years ago
Really good

Hope to read more from you.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inconthievable!!!!

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bravo, one of the best stories I've ever read. One those that your sad to reach the end of.

mrbbw69mrbbw69almost 7 years ago
Loved This

This is a great story. It felt like I knew the people in it and left me me wanting to be friends with them all. Well all but one. There will always be one in every crowd, one close minded moronic bigot. Every time I read one of your stories it just leaves wanting more.

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 7 years ago

I love the Princess Bride, I felt like I could be friends with both of the characters. Love the story...little long for my taste but it is so worth it! More shower sex please! And send the ladies my way would ya!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlalmost 7 years ago
Your friends know before you do...

There's a webcomic; the main character works up the nerve to tell her friends that she's bi (up till then she's been in a relationship with another girl).

"Turns out they all knew before I did. There's nothing like a chorus of 'Christ, finally!' to take the wind out of your sails..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five stars....

... just for The Princess Bride references alone!

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my gosh thank you for this

I appreciated the buildup and the character development. Any story can whimsically jump into sex straight away. But this let us fall in love with the characters as they realized their love for each other. Related, while one girl was trans, this fact wasn't the entire plot of the story. This is like my dream queer trans lesbian relationship and thank you so much for supplying a very thin market, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Terrific story and I like how you tied in the song.

InstacramInstacramalmost 7 years ago
A Carefully Crafted Story

I read this story because I met the author in the chat lobby and liked that person. Since i have recently started writing myself, i often desire to read other peoples works as well. Well, this story was an eye opener for me. This story is really well crafted, and its a love story, and it has a well thought out ending. The characters and dialogue seem real, so I ended up caring about the characters. This writer did a great job, handling not just the love scenes, but the sex scenes as well. The tension between the two characters is very tangible and realistic leading up to their eventual get together. I am giving this story five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

having read this a few times now i have to say what a beautiful story , thank you so much for sharing this. being trans my self and just starting to come out this really means so much, to read such a well written story. much love to you.xoxo

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed your story. And stories. I rarely comment on stories and do so only when there's merit in the writing. So, please take the following as, albeit tangential, a compliment. This is also a way to think through my own thoughts.

I have a general problem with fiction that reads like a film script. There are points where you have your characters doing stuff that doesn't give us any insight into their character. Something like: 'While she wondered whether her friend wanted to kiss, she put away the dishes'. This last clause gives us a visual but doesn't add anything to the story. It's filmesque. Fiction doesn't need it. It is extraneous, and particularly in short fiction every clause should be essential.

Don't you start off with physical description as well? A vast majority of stories here do. Again, this is over-weighing of the visual, which is also filmesque. What picture do we want to have of our characters? I think it is more the desirability of the paramours to each other rather than some 'objective' description of a cliched beauty. It's not the reader's desire we are trying to elicit as much as the reader's eros through the desire of our characters. Film leans on physical beauty. Fiction is not so limited. It can step into the character's personality, psyche, desire complexes and in so doing fire up the reader who participates in the passions of the character. And you do this quite well, including odd little idiosyncrasies that flesh out your characters for us.

You also indulge from time to time unneeded adverbs and adjectives. "...practically dripping over her cock...." I suppose "dripping" is metaphorical, but you don't need to include "practically" for it to make sense. A small and easily corrected thing. Again, efficiency is always a virtue in writing; particularly so in short stories.

One of many cool things in this story is the chance to use the phrase "her cock." It hits the reader from a slant, which is a good thing. Tension, frission adds to the drama.

Thanks again for the writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 5 years ago
Loved it ❤️💙

I loved your story, just romance and true love .. I am a softy for a romance story where true love overcomes all ..

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 4 years ago
Just wow

Romantic, sweet and excellently written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous