Girls Night Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie thought for a second. The idea of getting out of the dress and being more comfortable was appealing. "Yeah, good idea I guess. This knit fabric doesn't take stains very well."

She walked over to the closet and opened the door, finding the other robe hanging there. As she took it off the hanger, she looked down, seeing the panties that Amanda had just thrown down there. She could clearly see the damp gusset, stained a much darker than the rest of the panties. "Wow," she thought to herself, "she really was turned on." She had a strong urge to reach down and smell them, curious as to what Amanda's arousal smelled like. But she didn't dare, it would be just too obvious she thought.

She brought the robe back and sat it down on the bed. Turning and sitting on the bed, she looked over her shoulder at Amanda. "Can you give me a hand with the zipper, sweetie?" she asked.

Amanda looked over at Angie's muscular back, thinking back to the first impression of the dress she had had when Angie walked into the room hours earlier. "Very sexy," she thought, as she undid the hook and began lowering the zipper. As she did, she realized her earlier guess was correct, that Angie was not wearing a bra over her small breasts. She continued with the zipper until it stopped, just below the waist band of Angie's silk, lace-trimmed panties. Amanda felt a little flutter in her heart as the panties came into view, bringing her back to the feeling she had had when Marie had been stroking her leg in the club earlier in the evening.

"Thanks, hon," Angie said, as she stood up. She turned and slipped the black dress off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. As she did so, her small, but perfectly-rounded breasts came into Amanda's view for the first time. She suppressed a small gasp of appreciation in seeing them like this. Amanda noticed that Angie's nipples were quite large for the size of the breasts; she didn't know if that was their natural state, or if she was aroused.

Angie picked up the robe from the bed and put it on her, tying the sash. Looking down as she did, she realized her nipples had grown as she had felt Amanda's gentle hands lowering the zipper down her back. The combination of having been gazing at Amanda's Rubenesque body, and the thrill of showing off her own slimmer form to her, was enough to heighten her own arousal. She picked up her dress and draped it over the back of the desk chair.

"There that's better." she said, moving back to the bed and sitting Indian-style next to Angie. "Now I don't have to worry about dripping any mustard on my dress," she added with a laugh.

"I don't know about you," Amanda said, "but between the kids and my own klutziness, I'm constantly getting food on my clothes. So I'm used to immediately taking my nice clothes off after I've been out."

"I'm sure it is a challenge, especially with the kids," Angie laughed.

The two women ate in silence for a few minutes. Amanda looked over at her friend, the robe tightly hugging her body. The black silk panties were plainly visible underneath the robe, and Amanda realized that she was enjoying the view. She felt a little tingle between her own legs at the thought of the prizes that might be hidden inside Angie's robe.

She was brought back to the present by Angie's question. "So , where did we leave things?"

"Huh?" Amanda answered, not sure what she was asking.

"I mean with you -- how are you going to deal with this curiosity?"

Amanda sighed. "Oh, I just don't know. Maybe I'm just being silly -- am I too young for a mid-life crisis?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Sorry, hon, but women don't have mid-life crises -- that's just for men who buy sports cars, get tattoos, or have affairs with students. Or all three." The two women laughed at this idea.

They finished their sandwiches, and Angie brought their plates back to the room service tray on the desk. She grabbed the plate of cookies, removed the plastic wrap, and brought it back placing it down between the two of them. She reached back and took a sip of her drink from the night stand. She placed it back down and turned back to face Amanda again. As she did, she saw her staring at her.

"What? What is it? Do I have food stuck in my teeth. Shit, that happens to me all the time," she said, reaching up to pick at her teeth with a nail. As she did so, Amanda reached out and grabbed her hand.

"No, you don't have any food stuck in your teeth," she explained. "I want you to do something."

"Oh, okay," Angie answered, relieved. "Sure, what is it?"

Amanda hesitated a second before replying. "I want you to kiss me."

Angie started at her friend for a moment. She knew she heard her correctly. "Are you sure, Amanda? I don't want to start. . . ."

Amanda cut her off. "Shut up and kiss me." She leaned forward, putting her hand behind Angie's head and drawing her closer to her. Angie did as instructed, and leaned forward herself. Their lips met in a tender kiss. As Angie savored the first taste of Amanda's lips on hers, she wanted to be careful about being too aggressive. But she had little to worry about; Amanda's pent up emotions from her encounter with Marie earlier in the evening had her wanting more. Angie felt Amanda's tongue firmly pushing against her lips, and she parted hers to yield to her friend's desire. Their tongues started to play with one another, lightly circling the other, the taste of their just-finished meals still on their taste buds.

After a few moments of kissing like this, Amanda pulled back, still staring at Angie, but now with a very slight smile on her lips. "You okay?" Angie inquired.

"You seem to be asking me that a lot tonight," she responded with a larger smile breaking across her face. "And yes, I'm just fine, thank you." She leaned in and they kissed again, this time their lips parted even further. Angie smelled the hotel soap on Amanda's face from where she had washed off her makeup. Amanda pulled back once more, and this time, leaned back against the pillows again. "Come here," she said, "put your head here." She patted her breasts in explanation.

Angie scooted over to be closer to her on the bed, moving the plate of cookies out of the way. She wasn't sure exactly what Amanda wanted, but the tingling she felt between her legs confirmed that whatever it was, she was enjoying getting there. As she leaned her head down to place it on Amanda's breasts, she saw her untying the sash and pulling the robe open, exposing the large breasts to her. She placed her head sideways on one of them, one arm around Amanda's back and the other over the front of her waist. As she lowered her head, her nostrils encountered a scent she knew well. She smelled Amanda's arousal that had been so clearly displayed on her wet panties in the closet.

As she lowered head, Amanda began gently stroking her hair. She did this for a few minutes, without saying a word. Angie reveled in the sensation, enjoying the feeling of Amanda's soft breasts underneath her head, and her plush body beneath her two arms. She wanted more, but was still cautious about scaring Amanda off by moving too quickly.

As if she was reading Angie's mind, Amanda said, "It's okay, love, I'm enjoying this. Please help guide me." With this encouragement, Angie turned her head slightly, bring her lips in contact with Amanda's large nipple. She brought it into her mouth, lightly sucking it and rolling her tongue around it, teasing it to grow even further.

Amanda put her head back on the pillow, surrendering to the sensations she was enjoying. A sigh escaped her lips, emboldening Angie even further. She picked her head up, releasing the turgid nipple, and sat up enough to be able to undo the sash on Amanda's robe. Pushing the two sides apart, she fully exposed the two breasts to her view, along with Amanda's unshaven pussy. She sat up, taking the whole view in appreciatively.

"My god, you are beautiful, Amanda," she said.

Amanda immediately blushed, saying in protest, "No, I'm not -- I'm fat, and. . . ." But before she could go any further, just as before Angie put a finger to her lips. "Stop -- when someone compliments you, you don't argue. You say, 'thank you'."

Amanda started to protest, but Angie gave her a mock stern look. She stopped, and meekly said, "Thank you."

"That's better, sweetie. And I mean it, I'm not just saying that. Yes, you've got some extra pounds on you, but you carry it well, and you're incredibly sexy. I just love your breasts and nipples." And with that, she lowered her head again, now focusing on the other breast, planting sweet kisses all around it, first on the top, then the sides, then gently lifting it up and kissing the underside. Amanda sighed again, then felt Angie slipping the nipple into her mouth and sucking it even harder than she had sucked the other. Amanda felt an immediate jolt in her pussy, a connection between two of her erogenous zones she had only rarely felt before.

"Oh god, Ang, that feels so good," she said dreamily.

Releasing the nipple, Angie replied with a smile, "Good sweetie, I'm glad you're enjoying it, because that's the intent."

"Enjoyment is an understatement -- it feels amazing!"

"Good, then just relax and concentrate on what your body is feeling. Here, sit up for a second." Amanda complied, and as she did, Angie slipped the robe off her shoulders, fully exposing her upper body. She pushed the two sides apart. "Lift your hips for a second, hon." As Amanda did, Angie pulled the robe out from underneath her, throwing it on the floor. "Now, that's better," she said with a smile.

Amanda leaned back on the pillows again, and as she did, Angie lowered head to kiss her breasts. But this time after a few kisses, she began moving downward, kissing first the round of Amanda's belly, then lightly tonguing her belly button. As she did this, Amanda continued stroking her head, running her fingers lightly through Angie's short hair.

As she moved lower, Amanda's arousal hit her nostrils even more fully. Angie drank in the scent, appreciating the effect her ministrations were having on her friend. As she moved below Amanda's belly button, she felt her pubic curls tickling her chin. That only motivated her to continue her trek downward, now lightly tonguing the curls at the top of her pubes. In response, Amanda's legs parted, providing Angie with more access.

As Angie gazed up at Amanda, she saw her eyes were closed and she was playing with her own nipples, her fingers lightly squeezing each one. There was no question Amanda was now fully engaged in the action, off in some dream world as Angie's tongue continued its efforts.

As Angie moved her head lower, she drank in even more clearly the scent of Amanda's arousal. As she lightly touched her tongue for the first time to Amanda's labia, she was not surprised to find them dripping. The lubrication she found there made for easy travel of her tongue up and down one, followed shortly after by the other. As she did this, she felt Amanda's hands on her head, playing with her hair, stroking it, lightly pulling it, running her fingers through it. She took this as encouragement to continue her efforts. She did so, now taking one labia between her lips, sucking on it, pulling it away from her body. This was not easy, given how much lubrication was on them. But Angie succeeded with both of them.

Before continuing any further, she lifted her head up for a moment. "You taste delicious, sweetie," she told her newfound lover. Amanda opened her eyes and Angie saw that her comment elicited another blush from her, one that traveled from her head clear down to her large breasts.

"Thanks, though it's a little embarrassing I get so wet when I'm aroused like that."

"No, no!" Angie protested. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's such a turn on for me when I can smell and taste a woman's arousal like that."

"Okay," Amanda responded. As she was laying back against the pillows again, she said, "Hey -- something's not right here?"

"What?" Angie inquired with concern.

"How come I'm totally naked and I don't get to see your sexy body?" Amanda said with a smile.

"Oh," Angie laughed, "sure!" She lifted herself up off the bed enough to take off her robe and slip off her panties. As she did, Amanda looked at her naked body for the first time. "Sexy," she thought, with those small, perky breasts. As she looked down, she was surprised at first to see that Angie was shaved. She chuckled.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

"Oh, sorry -- I just noticed that you shave down there, and I was a little surprised. I've never seen a woman who shaves there in person before."

"Oh, c'mon -- you gotta be kidding me?" Angie asked in shock.

"Nope, guess it's just not that common in our small town." Amanda hesitated for a few seconds before going on. "Actually, Ang, the truth is, I just haven't seen that many women naked."

Angie laughed back at her. "Well, gaze away, my friend -- I'm fine with showing it off." With that she climbed back onto the bed on her knees, and scooted up so that she was kneeling right next to Amanda's head, her pussy less than a foot away.

Amanda gave her a playful shove. "Get back to what you were doing, I want more of that."

"Yes, ma'am," Angie responded, giving her a mock salute. She went back toward the bottom of the bed, and Amanda parted her legs even further to give her better access. Angie stuck her tongue out once again, now pushing it into Amanda's very wet slit, licking on the inner portion of her large labia, and then tickling the inner labia. She heard Amanda moaning, and her body started to writhe around a little bit. She figured that it was not going to take much to get her to orgasm, given how aroused she must have been earlier in the evening, along with what she was seeing now right in front of her.

She pushed her tongue a bit deeper into Amanda's pussy, and began moving it up and down. She allowed it to tickle her perineum at the bottom of each stroke, and at the top, she gave a good lick to Amanda's clitoris which was now well extended and sticking out from the hood. It only took about five of these licks before she felt Amanda's body tense up, and her legs scissored tight around Angie's body. A crashing orgasm wracked her body for about ten seconds, Angie immobilized there by Amanda's powerful legs.

Angie used her hands to lightly stroke Amanda's sides and belly as she came down from the orgasm. After a couple of minutes, her breathing returned to normal, and putting her hands underneath Angie's armpits, Amanda yanked her up to lie on top of her. Amanda kissed her new lover again, tasting her own juices on Angie's face. She was somewhat surprised to find that she enjoyed the taste, a slight tang to it, but a sweetness also.

"Oh my god, that felt so good, Ang, thank you so much."

"My pleasure, sweetie. In case you couldn't tell, I really enjoy doing that," Angie responded.

"Yeah, I could tell. I mean, Phil has done that for me, not very often I'll admit, and it does seem to feel like it's an obligation when he does it. But with you, it just felt different, like you were really into it."

"I was, sweetie -- you've got a beautiful pussy." Amanda blushed again hearing this compliment. "In fact, I'm not done, if you're up for a little more."

Amanda looked at her. "Sure, I'm up for it. But I'll admit my clit might be a little sensitive, so be careful there."

"No problem, come here." With that she rolled off of Amanda, and lied back on the bed facing up, her head on one of the pillows. "Come sit on top of me."

Amanda rolled over herself, and straddled Angie's body kneeling. She was over her waist, but knew what Angie was suggesting. She realized that she had never done this before; every time Phil had gone down on her, she had been lying on the bed and he got between her legs. She had once suggested this position to him, but he made some comment about her "being too big to be on top of him that way." Amanda was incredibly hurt by the comment, and never suggested it again. "Are you sure you want me to do that?" she asked Angie.

"Hell yes!" was the enthusiastic response she heard. "Why wouldn't I want that?"

"Well, I'm sort of large, and. . ."

Angie cut her off. "Look, we've already talked about that, and besides, I've done this with bigger women than you, sweetie. Now get up here." With this she winked at her, and the combination of those words and the wink helped melt any remaining inhibitions Amanda had. She scooted up Angie's body, and kneeled down with her pussy just an inch or two from her face. Angie reached around and grabbed Amanda's ass cheeks in her two hands, yanking her in the final distance so that her tongue could reach out and into Amanda's pussy again.

Amanda put her hands on the headboard as she felt Angie's tongue teasing her again. True to her word, Angie was careful to avoid her clit, and concentrated instead on exploring seemingly every inch of her pussy. "God, this is phenomenal," she thought to herself.

It was only another few minutes or so before another orgasm hit Amanda, her large body quivering on top of Angie, her hands gripping the headboard tightly. As it hit, Angie pulled her head back from Amanda's pussy, and looked up to see her large tits, each capped by a very red, distended nipple, bouncing up and down on her body. She felt Amanda's juices all over her neck and upper chest.

As the shaking stopped, Amanda let go of the headboard and used her hands to stroke Angie's head. "Oh, sweetie, that was so good."

"Amanda, hon, there's something else I want you do to for me," Angie responded.

"Sure, at this point I'd do anything for you," she smiled down at her.

"Okay, then turn around."

Amanda looked down at her quizzically, not sure what she meant. Angie read the confusion on her face, and explained, "Just rotate your body so you're facing my feet."

"Oh, okay." Amanda lifted one knee, rotated 180 degrees, and placed herself back down on Angie's body. As she did this, she had a wonderful view of Angie's shaven pussy, highlighted by her now very engorged, pink lips sticking out. "They're beautiful," she thought to herself.

Angie reached her hands out again and placing them on Amanda's hips, she gently eased her backwards until her plump ass cheeks were framing her face. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked one of Amanda's cheeks. She knew that some women were scared off by anal play, so she wanted to proceed cautiously until she was sure Amanda was comfortable with it. Her answer came quickly, however, as after just a couple of licks, she felt Amanda's body settle down and back even further, and a sigh emanate from her lips. Emboldened, she continued licking that cheek, and then the other.

When Amanda felt the first touch of a tongue on her ass, she was shocked. Even though she knew that was what Angie's intent was when she had instructed her to turn around, she never thought that she would experience it. When she had discussed fantasies with her earlier in the evening, she hadn't wanted to admit that this was something she had fantasized about. She had never been able to bring this up with Phil, probably because of his apparent reluctance and lack of interest in licking her pussy. She just assumed he'd never want to get near her ass. But every now and then when she daydreamed when she was masturbating, she would think about someone playing with her ass.

As she eased her way to push her ass closer to Angie's head, she lowered her upper body, giving her a closer view of Angie's pussy. Her legs were still somewhat together, so Amanda took her hands, placed them on the inside of Angie's thighs, and gently eased them apart. This brought all of her pussy into view, and for the first time, she could see the glistening on the inner portion of her labia caused by Angie's leaking pussy. She wanted to experience what Angie had just had, so she leaned her head down, pushed out her tongue, and for the first time in her life she tasted another woman. The taste sensation was not unlike what she had had when Angie kissed her after going down on her, and the scent was also not unlike her own. She gently licked at the shaven labia, tentative at first, but then with more force as she grew accustomed to the sensations.