Girls Night Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was doing this, Angie became more aroused herself. She moved her tongue off of Amanda's cheeks, and not began to run it up and down her crack. Mirroring her lover's moves, she too was soft and tentative at first, allowing Amanda to grow accustomed to the feel of a tongue in her ass. She realized that the more pressure she placed with her tongue, however, the harder Amanda was pressing her own tongue into Angie's pussy. The two women fed off of each other's actions, each getting more aroused as the other did also.

Angie knew her own orgasm wouldn't be long as she felt Amanda's tongue probe deeper into her pussy and being stroking up and down. She picked up her hands and used them to gently pull apart Amanda's large ass cheeks. Doing this revealed to her Amanda's puckered rosebud, winking out at her, just begging to be tongued. She obliged, rolling her tongue around the pucker, urging it to grant her entry.

Amanda gasped at the first touch of Angie's tongue on her rosebud, but quickly grew accustomed to the feel of it. She increased her own efforts, now using her tongue to seek out Angie's clitoris, easing it from behind its very large and prominent hood. She had a little difficulty at first, and was about to use her hands to assist, but with a little push she felt the clit pop out.

Angie felt Amanda's ass relax, allowing her to push her tongue even further in. She felt the rough walls, and rolled her tongue in a circle to reach every part of it, causing Amanda's body to begin to shake. As she did this, she felt Amanda's lips find her own clit and begin sucking on it. She knew it was only a matter of moments until she came, as aroused as she was, and she began pistoning her tongue in and out of Amanda's asshole as it opened up even further to her.

Amanda sucked hard as she felt Angie's tongue going in and out of her ass. "Oh god," she thought to herself, "I can't believe I'm going to cum like this." Sure enough, a huge orgasm coursed through her body, causing the entire thing to shake even more strongly than from the other two. She did everything she could to focus on sucking Angie's clit, and as she did, she felt Angie's tongue pop out of her ass and heard an "Arrrggghhhh," from behind her and felt her body begin bucking. She couldn't maintain contact as Angie jerked around, but it didn't matter, as she had brought Angie to her own orgasm.

Amanda flopped down completely on Angie's body, her upper body lying on top of Angie's legs, trying to get her breath back. After a minute or two, she finally rolled off and over, lying on her back on the bed, her head near Angie's feet.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I can't believe that," she managed to get out between breaths.

"What," Angie asked, still somewhat winded herself.

"I can't believe I came just from what you were doing."

Angie lifted her upper body and propped herself up on her arms, looking at Amanda. "Oh, you mean from me tonguing your ass?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"Yes, from that," Amanda said, still unable to use the words, and somewhat embarrassed at the thought of what Angie had been doing to her.

"Well, believe it or not, sweetie, you're not the first person to do that, I can tell you from firsthand experience." Angie smiled at her, and sitting up, stroked Amanda's inner thigh with her fingers.

All Amanda could do was smile back. "Thanks, I guess I should say. It felt just wonderful."

Angie said, "Come here," and holding Amanda's hands, pulled her to sit upright. She put her arms around Amanda and hugged her, sitting there on the bed. "I know that this wasn't the easiest thing for you to do. But you seemed okay with everything."

Stroking Angie's back, with her head on her shoulder, Amanda answered, "Yeah, more than okay, Ang. I guess this was a long time coming for me." Then she quickly added, "If you'll pardon the pun."

Angie broke the embrace, and laughing, said, "Good one, hon." She let out a big yawn, then said, "I'm sorry!"

"No, that's okay, I'm exhausted too. Um, listen -- you want to just stay here rather than going home? It's pretty late."

Angie smiled at her. "Sure, sweetie, that would be really nice."

The two women got up, so they could pull the comforter down. As they did so, Amanda started giggling. "What?" Angie asked.

Amanda pointed at a huge stain that was quite evident. "I'm not sure which of us made that."

Angie laughed. "Yeah, probably some of both of us I would guess." They pulled it all the way to the bottom of the bed, and Amanda went and bolted the door and turned off all the lights in the room other than the lamp on one of the nightstands.

The two women got under the sheets. Lying on her back, Angie said to the shorter woman, "Come here," and Amanda laid her head on Angie's chest and threw her arms around her. "Good night, sweetie," Angie said in a whisper. She kissed the top of Amanda's head.

"Good night," Amanda responded. "And Ang?"

"Yes, hon?"

"Thanks," Amanda said, and kissed Angie's breast. She sighed, snuggled in tightly to Angie's body, and closed her eyes.