Girl's Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisher posed again, then frowned when she laughed at him. "Silly girl," she said, "I meant next top, but I'm glad you like posing so much, it gives me a fun idea."

"Like... like what?" Fisher asked without thinking.

"We have Kat teach you how to pose for real," she said, picking another pink suit from the bunch, "after all, she is a professional. And we get a real photographer. Won't that be fun?"

"Sophie, I..."

"Maybe not for you, not at first," she interrupted, "but definitely for Kat and me, and then for everyone, especially if you get as turned on as you are right now." She punctuated the end of her sentence with a lingering grope of his crotch from behind, and then slapping him softly on his firm ass. "Try to take your top off, I want to watch you."

Fisher twisted his arms around behind him, fingers searching for the edge of the clip. To his surprise, the band slid under his elongated fingernails and the clip drifted between his thumb and forefinger. He smiled as it came loose, then came the tell-tale sound of Sophie's camera on her iPhone. She turned the viewfinder toward him and he couldn't believe he was actually looking at a picture of himself, long blond hair cascading over his bare back, a wide expanse of his breasts exposed as the suit drifted apart. If he had seen a picture like that online he would have definitely paused. He shook his head slowly, trying to break out of his trance.

"You didn't believe me," Sophie said softly, looking at his perplexed face, "did you?"

"No Sophie," Fisher answered self-consciously, "I guess... I guess I didn't."

"I think you'll really like the next one." Sophie slipped the triangle top around his ribcage, tying it loosely, then slipped the other two up to his neck. "Hold your hair for me baby while I adjust you."

Fisher took his long hair in his hands, holding it in a soft pony, watching as Sophie fit the smaller top around his chest, the knot at the base of his neck pulling his breasts up and in, creating a dark shadow of cleavage. He stood still as Sophie backed away, each piece of new clothing making it easier to accept that he was Candi.

"Well?" Sophie asked, snapping another picture.

"You were right," Fisher acquiesced, "its... perfect. I want it, can I get it Sophie, please?"

"Of course sweet thing," Sophie said, posting his picture, "but I want you to try on the rest too, ok?"

"Ok, yes Sophie," Fisher replied, his high pitched voice full of unbridled excitement.

"And we'll have to find bottoms too..."

Fisher nodded warily.

"Don't worry, silly," Sophie said, reading his body language perfectly. "They have to be tried on over your panties. And we can deal with your arousal in a more fun way when you wear your bikini for me in private..."

Fisher grinned at her as she winked at him, easily removing the top to be ready for the next one. He tried on a halter top that exposed an incredible amount of side boob that Sophie told him he would also be buying and several other tops, all of them revealing because of his curvaceous new body. He could not help but be a slut, no matter what he put on.

"God, I'd love to parade you around the store in one of these suits Candi," Sophie said. "Show off my sexy girlfriend, make all the boys soooo jealous."

"I'll do it Sophie," Fisher replied. "I... I want to. I can't explain it, but... I really want to show off right now."

"You're adorable," Sophie said, taking his hands in hers and kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you for telling me that, but... judging by how tight your shorts are right now, you'd be showing off a bit too much."

"I'm sorry." Fisher's head bowed, realizing he couldn't control his urges even if he had tried. He had given himself to his fetish, and to Sophie. Had part of him died in the dressing room just now, or had a new part of him materialized?

Sophie had his answer, and she gave it to him as she opened up his tight jeans shorts and shimmied them down to his knees, letting them fall to his ankles. "Don't be sorry baby, if it didn't do this to you, we wouldn't be doing it. Remember, this is just me, Sophie, not your Mistress, not yet anyway."

She smiled at him as he raised his head, leaning forward to kiss her. "Thank you Sophie."

"You're welcome baby," she said, kissing him softly, flicking her tongue between his parted lips, teasing him. "I think you forget I like your cock like this. I'm almost tempted to let it out, let you show me how hard you can really get, but..."

Sophie paused, her fingers toying with the waistband of his panties, listening to his ragged breathing above her.

"But..." she continued, "not yet... not until you've showed me that you've truly accepted that you're a sissy cocksucking slut."

She laughed as he withdrew, rejected once again. "Maybe there is still some of your Mistress with me," she said.

"I don't mind," Fisher said, "I like her too."

"You wouldn't be the dirty little whore that I know you are if you didn't Candi," Sophie said. "Try on the mediums and the larges of each, send me pics, I'm going to browse."

Sophie flung open the door with a grin at him over her shoulder, leaving him standing there, topless, his shorts around his ankles. She paused, holding the door open, looking him up and down as he stood frozen with embarrassment, his massive chest rising and falling as he gasped, covering his crotch with his manicured hands, before she let the door swing closed.

"20 minutes Candi," she called to him through the door. "One minute more and I'll have to go to Bloomingdale's by myself."

Fisher slumped to the bench once the door latched, his mind racing. His cock ached, longing for attention and his balls were swollen to epic proportions, twin reminders of how long he had been denied. He reached for the first bottom and twisted it in his fist, the realization hitting him that he had to either take off his shoes, or push his tiny shorts over them to get the bottoms on. He knew the 20 minutes would be a stretch either way. He unbuckled the shoes as quickly as he could, and slipped the shorts off and the bottoms on. He turned to the mirror and looked at his ass in the bottoms, then tucked his panties into them, trying to get the full effect. He hated that he liked the way he looked. Hated that again, he thought if he saw his ass in a magazine he would think he was hot.

He quickly took a picture and sent it to Sophie.

"M or L?" was her reply.

He checked the tag. Sent her a quick reply.

Her's was equally as swift. "Try on the medium. And good job tucking your panties in your ass, I'd swear you'd done this before. :D"

He tried on the medium, the skimpy back barely covering any of his bulbous feminine ass. He immediately knew this would be the size he would be getting. He sent the selfie on it's way.

"OMG! Its perfect! You love your ass, don't you slut?"

Fisher simply typed yes, and searched for the medium of the string bikini bottom. Thankfully this picture was enough to satisfy Sophie and he got a reprieve from the large. He also noticed that with Sophie gone his erection had dissipated slightly. But a new problem arose, he could feel the tell tale stickiness of cum against the tip of his cock. If he left it there, surely it would show up on his shorts, but if he cleaned himself like he was supposed to, she would taste it on his lips. He thought briefly about searching his purse for something to wipe himself, but he knew if he got caught, it could be ten times worse.

Fisher took a deep breath and pulled his panties aside, his thick and tortured cock falling free, a thin rope of pre-cum sliding from its head to his thigh. He squeezed the tip, biting on his lip to stifle a moan of pleasure and swept upward with his fingers, not surprised when his index and middle fingers came back with both fingertips covered. A voice in his head screamed at him, and try as he could to ignore it, he could not. He pouted his lips and gave in, spreading the cum across his top lip, then his bottom, not stopping until his glossy lips were completely covered and viscid. He licked them slowly and a shiver shot through his body that elicited a smile from the barely clothed reflection in the mirror. He watched as the reflection squeezed the dripping cock, again working pre-cum from the tip and the process was repeated, the smile even broader this time. He wondered what Sophie would think of this brazen behavior, but his time to think was cut short as he phone alerted him to an incoming text.

"Five minutes sissy. Hope you're behaving in there :P"

Fisher swore under his breath. He didn't know if what he was doing was behaving or not. No way he was going to make it. He hurriedly dressed, pulling his shorts back on, moaning in anguish when he had to wiggle them back over his hips and his unfettered breasts swung from side to side violently. He buckled the bra around his ribcage, fastening it in front then rotating it around, working it upward until it contained him. The shirt and shoes followed, both with maximum level of difficulty, and when he looked at himself in the mirror, straightening his hair and primping himself, he gave himself a sympathetic smile. He exited the dressing room, the shop busy, but no sign of Sophie. He swore to himself again and made his way to the check-out counter with his suits. He barely registered what the salesgirl was saying, managing a few soft "no thank you's " and "yes please's" before exiting back out to the mall scanning the wide hallway trying to catch a glimpse of Sophie.

Sophie watched Fisher from across he promenade, his face flushed, breathing heavily with fear. She smiled at his hair swayed across his shoulders when he turned toward Bloomingdales and slipped around behind him as he began to sashay down the marble walkway, his hips swaying lusciously in his tight little shorts. She smiled as guy after guy gave him the once over, the early afternoon crowd dense and amorphic, sometimes shielding his body from view, but his heels kept his blond hair a full head above most, making him easy to track. She caught up to him quickly, cupping his ass from behind and laughing as he gasped.

"Gotcha!" she teased as the crowd flowed around them, laughing as he turned to face her his face completely devoid of color.

"Fucking hell Sophie" he began, trying to catch his breath as his heart pounded in his chest, "are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"

"Oh shush, you big sissy."

Sophie winked as he recoiled, twisting her index finger into the waistband of his shorts and pulling him back toward her and leading to another storefront. Sophie looked briefly at the Banana Republic displays shaking her head, "Oh, too bad I doubt you'll find much in there for you. Maybe a cute stock boy to flirt with though."

"Not interested," Fisher said, "you know I'm a lesbian."

"Lesbians don't like to suck cock Candi," Sophie said, poking him in his ribs, "do I have to remind you again about what those lips are for?."

"Sophie, please stop" he said, his eyes scanning the faces of passerbys. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry baby," Sophie said, slipping her hand in his, "all your fantasies are perfectly fine with me, no matter how you want to be humiliated..."

Fisher groaned softly as she winked at him, his gaze falling to the few stores left before they entered Bloomingdales. "Should we stop in Express?"

"Sure Candi," Sophie said, "I think we will be able to find something classy in there that you'll be able to make look trashy. Think I spy a little animal print in there, every whore should have some animal print. And you are a whore, right?"

"Yes, Sophie," he answered as she smiled at him, "I'm a whore."

"Good girl, and this time you'll be stepping out of the dressing room."

And step out he did. Sophie picked out outfits for both of them, matching of course, dark colors for her and bright girly ones for him. First was a cute pink and yellow sundress that she made him wear without a bra; next a pair of white skinny jeans paired with a sequined teal top, and two pairs of stretch leggings, one in a black and white crocodile print and the other a light purple with bright purple and pink floral print. She took every opportunity to touch and remark about the curves of his body, in complete earshot of everyone in the store, forcing him to pose in the tri-fold mirror at the entrance to the fitting rooms. When they left, he was laden with both his bag and Sophie's so he was powerless to stop her when she took his chin in her hand and kissed him deeply.

She withdrew slowly, her head tilting to the side. "Something you want to tell me?"

"I... I had to clean myself off in the Beach Bunny dressing room," he said softly. "And then again here, but I... please don't be mad Sophie."

"I think I know," Sophie responded, "but I want you to tell me."

"This voice, it told me to spread it on my lips, told me to taste cum all day like a dirty little cocksucker."

Sophie took his hand again and kissed him again, urgently this time, letting her body fall into his. "So fucking hot! Baby, I will never be mad at you for letting go like that. In fact, I like the way you think, but next time I want to paint your lips for you." She led him to Bloomingdale's, proud of how quickly he was loosening up. She squeezed his hand and smiled up at him, mouthing "I love you" to him as he smiled back. They walked through the women's section, an array of club ready dresses spread out before them.

"May I help you?" said an unfamiliar voice from behind them.

Both Fisher and Sophie turned, a buxom, middle-aged, and smartly dressed sales woman taking them in, her face betraying nothing.

"You definitely can," Sophie said, "my girlfriend needs dress for a night out with the girls. And you can see, her fashion sense, well it tends toward the provocative."

"I see that," the woman said. "Well, we can fix that, or enhance that. What kind of dress were you looking for?"

"I, um," Fisher stuttered, looking at Sophie, eyes pleading for help.

"Don't be shy, Candi," Sophie said, grinning broadly, "tell her what you want."

"Let me guess," the woman said, "first time shopping for a dress?"

Fisher felt Sophie squeeze his hand, and he answered softly, "Yes."

"She's wants to be noticed." Sophie said, "and she loves to show off her curves."

"Sophie!" Fisher gasped, wondering how far she was going to take this.

"Relax honey," the sales woman said, "we've all got our secrets."

"Some dirtier than others." Sophie said quickly, smirking.

"True enough," the woman said with a chuckle, "why don't you both follow me, Candi, was it?"

"Yes ma'am," he said, immediately realizing how he reverted to complete submissiveness.

"Interesting," she said softly.

"Looks like we're in good hands here baby," Sophie said, kissing him sweetly on the cheek. "This is going to be fun, watching you squirm."

"You're not worried that she obviously knows?" Fisher asked.

"Nope," Sophie answered quickly, "In fact, I might ask her opinion on a few things."

"Sophie," Fisher whined. "please, don't."

"You love it, you dirty little sissy slut."

"So there can be only one explanation as to why you're only buying a dress for the first time now..." the woman said once she stopped between some racks of dresses. "...you're a t-girl, aren't you?"

"No ma'am." Fisher answered.

"Tell her what you are Candi," Sophie said softly.

"I'm a sissy slut ma'am," Fisher admitted.

"Stop calling me ma'am," she said, "my name is Tiffany. But something tells me, with you being a sissy, you'd rather call me 'Miss Tiffany', am I right?"

"Yes, Miss Tiffany." Fisher answered, blushing profusely.

"Sounds like your night out will be a first as well," the sales woman said, more telling Fisher than asking him. "Something flirty, something leather perhaps."

"I guess," was Fisher's meek reply.

"You guess?" Tiffany said, stepping to him, the indignation in her voice clear and serving to awaken the reality of what Fisher was at this moment.

"I'd apologize Candi," Sophie said, "looks like Tiffany means business."

"I'm sorry ma'am," he said quickly, lowering his eyes, the hangers on the rack poking him as she stayed in his space. "yes please, a leather dress would be wonderful, thank you."

"Wow, honey," she said, lifting his head with her finger, "she got you good, didn't she?"

"Yes," Sophie answered for him, "I did."

"I see that," she said, looking Fisher up and down, "so when I tell her that if she calls me 'ma'am' again I'll take great pleasure in watching her get disciplined, she'll know exactly what I mean, won't you Candi?"

'Yes Miss Tiffany," Fisher answered, suddenly aware of another dull throbbing in his shorts, stronger than the ones he felt when trying on bikinis.

"Good," she said and spun away from him. "What size is she?"

"She's a size 6," Sophie said, "though she tried to squeeze herself in my size 4 jeans this morning."

"Well, we have lots to choose from in that size, " Tiffany explained. "I think you'll like this one."

"Thank you," Fisher said with a smile as she hooked the French Connection faux leather dress around the fingers of his upturned hand. He sashayed after her as she motioned him to follow, obedient and eager, no mistaking the rush of arousal that was becoming more and more prevalent.

"And something a little more conservative but still sexy," Tiffany said, "a nice curve hugging Velvet Lace Illusion bodycon Dress."

"Thank you Miss Tiffany," Fisher said again, his fingers beginning to ache.

"You're quite welcome," she said, grinning, "now follow me, we're not done."

Fisher walked behind her meekly as she handed him a fit and flare rosebud brocade dress, a pink and orange floral lace dress, a white deep v, ruffle front dress, and a hot pink and lace v neck bandage dress.

"That should do for now," she said surveying him coolly. "Why don't you take yourself over to the dressing rooms back where we started, strip down to your bra and panties and I'll meet you over there in a second."

"Yes Miss Tiffany," Fisher responded.

Fisher sauntered towards the dressing room, fingers and feet aching, staring straight ahead, heels clicking off the polished floors of the walkway. He took a deep breath as he neared the entrance, a robust, silver haired woman with a nametag and an earpiece blocking his path.

"Excuse me Miss," he said, voice shaking, "may I have a dressing room please?"

"You must be Candi," she said, giving him a once over, the look of disdain unmistakable. "Tiffany wants you to take the room at the end of the hall to the right, follow me."

She led him past a dozen or so small doors, and unlocked a large dark oak door at the end of the hall. Opening inward, he and Sophie were led into a large room, complete with a plush circular couch, two high back leather chairs and a raised pedestal at one end surrounded by floor to ceiling mirrors.

"Very private," Sophie said, "thank you."

"You're welcome," the woman said, "we only allow this to be used under supervision of our associates, so I will keep you company until Tiffany arrives."

Sophie nodded, looking over Fisher's trembling form.

"In the meantime, you can hang up your clothes on the rack to your left, and make yourself comfortable."

Fisher smiled, but comfortable was the last thing he was feeling. Tiffany had told him to strip, but how could he now? Things were getting complicated. And the ache between his legs was constant now, adding to his uncertainty on how to proceed. He raised his eyes to Sophie, managing an uneasy smile.

"Sophie, I.. I don't think she likes me very much...," he said, twirling his hair in his fingers.

Her jaw clenched, and Fisher braced himself, not knowing why he complained.

"I love it," Sophie said with a chuckle, "but you should be taking your clothes off like Tiffany asked you."