Girl's Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take it from here Simone," Tiffany said as she entered the room, "thank you."

"No problem," she answered, rolling her eyes at Fisher as she exited.

"Well?" Sophie said harshly, "what are you waiting for? Bra and panties Candi. Now!"

Fisher unbuttoned his shorts as quickly as he could, his long nails thwarting him with every motion, but as he finally was able to peel them off his hips he realized his mistake again, they would not go over his heels. He blushed as Tiffany and Sophie laughed at him, his redness not receding as he finally stood before them in his bra and panties.

"No one should have to ask you to do things twice Candi," Sophie said, her biting tone knifing through Fisher. "Maybe I made a mistake by not being your Mistress while we are out today."

Sophie took him by the wrist and sat in one of the leather chairs, pulling him across her lap as she crossed her legs. She ran her hand over his rounded ass, letting her fingers glide over the scalloped lace edges of his panties. She raised her hand and waited, smiling as he braced, waiting for him to relax, patience her ally and his torture. Finally she let her hand crash down, not saying a word as she spanked him over and and over, never letting her hand land on the same piece of his flesh twice.

Fisher bit his bottom lip and whimpered as the assault on his ass commenced. He had never been spanked like this, just unceremoniously punished, no limit, no end agreed upon, just the sound of her slender hand smacking his ass sharp and quick. His phone went off but she did not stop, in fact her pace seemed to increase as the chorus repeated seconds later. Every smack made his fake breasts shake, and his hoop earrings bounced off his face in unison. The humiliation of it all was enormous but the pressure in his panties was even more demeaning. Then, without warning, she stood and spilled him onto the floor.

"Hopefully you learned your lesson Candi," Sophie said as she and Tiffany stood over him. "But I doubt it, judging from that pathetic bulge in your panties and the way you let your tits spill out of your bra like a complete whore who wants them to be played with."

"I... I..." Fisher was unable to form any thoughts, so taken aback by her treatment.

"Shut you pretty mouth," Sophie commanded, "the only words you say from now on are 'Yes, Miss Tiffany'. Got it?"

"Yes Miss Tiffany," Fisher answered softly.

"Not to me you bimbo," Sophie spat, "don't fucking embarrass me again."

"Isn't a sub supposed to thank her dom for her punishment?" Tiffany asked, "I only ask because it does seem she forgot."

"Oh yes," Sophie confirmed, "in fact she has a very specific thing she has to say, don't you slut?"

"Thank you for spanking me Sophie, I am a naughty little sissy slut and deserved to be punished." Fisher said, his mantra echoing around the room until it was drowned out by the women's laughter.

"Good girl Candi," Sophie said, "but tell me, will the dresses fit correctly with her cock like that?"

"Not likely," Tiffany said. "Any recommendations?"

"Well, the spanking only made her harder," Sophie mused, "but there is always one way to make a male yield completely..."

"May I?." Tiffany asked.

Before Fisher could react Tiffany grabbed both of his knees from above, fingers digging into the his flesh, and launched her heavy 4inch heels into his crotch twice with rapid, pin-point accuracy. The air rushed from his lungs as he let out a high pithtecd choking sound. She held him there as he writhed in agony, chuckling as a thick fog of pain replaced all sexual thoughts. And then she stomped on him again.

Sophie watched with an amused grin as Fisher curled up in a ball, whimpering incomprehensibly.

"Let this be a lesson to you bitch," Sophie said, "Just because you're not calling me by my proper name I still fucking own you."

"Y... y... yes... Mis...Miss...Mistress." Fisher whimpered.

"Good girl," Sophie said, "do you need any more help controlling your cock?"

His answer surprised everyone in the room.

"Please," he pleaded, "please spray me again, I don't want to be hard any more. Please..."

"Finally ready to be a limp-dicked sissy?" Sophie teased.

"Yes Sophie."

"Say it whore," Sophie said.

"I want to be a limp-dicked sissy."

"On your knees then sissy," Sophie said, opening her purse.

Fisher rose shakily to his knees, breathless and defeated. He barely noticed when Sophie tugged the front his panties down, her finger wet with his precum seconds later. He pouted his lips and cringed, Tiffany's surprised laughter making his cock spring forward. Sophie ignored it and coated his abused cock with the spray. He was then tucked back between his legs yet again, his full and abused balls pressed to his body.

"That's better," Sophie said, surveying him like a predator observes it's prey. "Now we can get on with the show."

"Up on the stage Candi," Tiffany said, stepping passed him, "I got you a few accessories that you need to put on before you try on your dresses."

"Yes Miss Tiffany," Fisher repeated as he picked himself up off the floor. Just then his phone went off again, and Tiffany sighed.

"For the love of god answer that!"

Fisher scurried over to his purse, his exposed breasts bouncing lewdly, and fished the phone from inside. The messages had been from Jenny, and now another. The first message was not a message at all but a picture of her in a white sports bra. He moaned softly and then read:

Had fun working out. Hope you like the pic. If you're lucky I'll model it for you in person.

And then the next:

Cute selfie on instagram Candi! You're a natural at being a bimbo. I can't wait to meet you for lunch!

"Who was it Candi?" Sophie asked, a wide smile on her face.

Fisher placed his phone back on the chair and slowly ascended the steps to the mirrored stage, Tiffany following closely behind.

"Domme Jennifer," he said, "She can't wait to meet us for lunch?"

"Oh, did I forget to mention that?" Sophie winked at him, settling back into her chair.

"Arms out to your side Candi," Tiffany instructed.

Fisher watched as she wrapped a large satin swatch of fabric around his waist, fastening it tightly, tugging it up his ribcage and down to the curve of his ass.

"A nice super firm waist cincher for you," Tiffany teased, "but I doubt Dita Von Teese had you in mind when she designed this."

Fisher felt his heart leap as she turned him left and right showing him to Sophie.

"It should disappear under all these dresses," Tiffany said, "and with the boning in it, it gives her an super feminine shape."

"Thank you Miss Tiffany," Fisher responded, his waist curved inward at least an inch from either side.

Fisher was dressed and undressed in front of them, Sophie taking pictures, teasing him, forcing him to pose like a model, telling him what the followers on his feed were going to think. Telling him what they were likely to want to do to him. When the ordeal was finally over Fisher walked out of Bloomingdales with two new dresses, the pink bandage dress, and the white deep v ruffle front dress which he had to admit looked great without his bra, exposing his breasts from almost any angle. He was happy to be done with Miss Tiffany, she brought out the worst in Sophie but in all not a bad day so far, until now, when Sophie got a text from Jenny, telling her that she was almost there, and couldn't wait for lunch.