Girl's Night Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ignore the cameras Candi, lose yourself in the scene and I promise you, it'll be everything you wanted, and more."

"I will Dominatrix."

"Ten minutes Eve," Catherine instructed. "Let's make some magic."

"Always do," Eve answered confidently, taking Fisher's hands in hers. "Nervous, sissy cocksucker?"

"Yes Goddess," Fisher sighed, "I hope I'm ok."

"You'll be great," she said, kissing him warmly, "follow my lead, and let yourself go."

Fisher felt his cock parting the folds of his robe as Eve's tongue danced across his parted lips. He moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his, her massive breasts spreading her own robe open. He gazed downward, the halfmoons of dark flesh pulling his mind deep into the darkness of the cleft between them. Seconds ticked past silently and he didn't even realize he was staring until her slender finger lifted his chin and he found herself staring into her large amber eyes, tiny flecks of gold seeming to spark when they searched his face.

"I think I lost you there for a moment baby," she said softly, stroking his face. "did you not like kissing me?"

"Of course I did," Fisher said quickly, "it's just, well, your body, its so much better than mine, shit, did I just say that...?!"

"Hush," Eve said, "I've been this way all my life, you've barely been you for a day."

"Wait," Fisher said, perplexed, "your whole... life?"

"God gifted me all of this baby," Eve said, stepping backward and running her hands over her body. "I used to think it was a curse, but now, well, being me is quite lucrative and, its really fun, don't you think?"

"Absolutely," Fisher answered, wishing her hands were his, caressing every curve, feeling every subtle slope and valley of her statuesque body. He closed the distance between them, his hands reaching for her only to have both wrists wrapped tightly in her vice like grip.

"Not so fast sissy cum slut," Eve said, "remember your place. Another move like that and this little show we are about to put on will take on a very dark tone. I like you, but you shouldn't mistake my kindness for equality. You got it?"

Fisher bowed his head and nodded.

"What was that whore?" Eve asked, twisting his arms painfully.

"You're in charge Goddess!" Fisher yelped between clenched teeth, his erection protruding from his robe garishly.

"Or maybe, that's what you want you dirty slut," Eve remarked with a sly grin, "we'll see where the story takes us I suppose... but first, we need to get you prepped..."

"Pr...prepped?" Fisher stammered, shuffling forward when Eve turned and pulled him back toward the vanities.

"Of course silly," Eve said with a smile, "you can thank me later... now, cum slut, hands on the counter, heels way back, bend over and arch that back for me... mmmm... such a sexy round ass... can't wait to make it mine..."

Fisher shuddered as he got into position, knowing that she was not teasing. He shuddered again when Eve held up a massive steel anal plug in the mirror, turning it so he could see the sparkling pink stone at the base and put two squirts of lubricant on the tip. She instructed him to pull his robe up and then pressed the slippery plug to his tender entrance. It was then that he realized what an exquisite torture this would be. Each twist was a tease, each nudge a shard of pleasure that only raised his pulse and his sexual desire.

The dull ache deep inside that lingered all day was suddenly and terribly brought fully to life as Eve stretched his hole, each successive drop of lube eroding his muscular resistance. She smiled warmly as his high pitched groans turned to yearning, unspoken pleas.

"Such a good girl," Eve said, gently nudging the plug deeper, nearing the fullest point of the two and a half inch diameter, "I didn't think you'd be able to handle this monster, but Miss Catherine insisted. And wouldn't you fucking know it, she was right!"

Fisher was gasping in quick shallow breaths, the sturdy boning of his underbust corset restricting his lungs which was in turn making him feel lightheaded, however for reasons he could not ascertain, he was untroubled by his weakness. He felt the plug surge passed his ring, the fullness a welcome invader forcing a sound from him he had never made. He collapsed onto his elbows, overcome by the waves of pleasure that surged through his lower abdomen.

"Like that, don't you sissy cum slut?" Eve asked, caressing his upturned ass and tracing her fingernails along the lines of the taut garters that cut into his flesh. "I used a special lube for you, one that really excites those nerve endings. Maybe I should put some on your sissy cock too? Turn you into a complete mess?"

"Godd...Goddesss... please... n..."

"Of course I will," Eve said sweetly before he could continue. Two squirts into her palm and she reached around from behind, stroking him slowly, kneading the lubricant into his swollen cock. She paid special attention to the spongy tip, laughing quietly when his body twitched and writhed, her fingers spreading open his dripping opening, mixing the lubricant with his precum.

"How do you feel now, cum slut? Ready to be a star?" Eve asked as she stood him up on unsteady feet.

Fisher's breathing was ragged and labored, so lightheaded with radiating pleasure he could barely focus on the beautiful face that looked down on him. He nodded slowly, licking his plump and shimmering lips, a subdued whimper all he could manage.

And with that, Eve pulled him back toward the living room, ready to make his salacious fantasy a perfect reality.

12